South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

Mousey;318557 said:
Hmmm... still possible. Haddin needs to keep his head and not give away his wicket.
I laughed...oh you're serious? ROFL!!!1

What??? A boundary?? Well blow me down..

I'm glad Botha will be playing for the New York Mets soon so he won't play the next series against Australia.

Biggie;318558 said:
I laughed...oh you're serious? ROFL!!!1

What??? A boundary?? Well blow me down..

Biggie is my hero.
He is the best commentator here.
Tells it like it is.:)
Replace Richie please.:)

Shucks I'm all embarrassed now...- Biggie :D

69 from 36 deliveries.

Haddin needs to shape up, he deserves his spot in the test XI but he doesn't deserve to be in the OD team.

actually he keeps his spot simply because there isnt any keeper that come to mind who has done anything at domestic level this season.

albie is down, cop that.

Hahaha, Parnell.

He celebrated like he was God for accidently running out Warner and he can't hit the stumps from there. :D

Really they just played the perfect series in the tests and One dayers.

The team needs to have a bit of a reshuffle....

Warner - send him back to domestic cricket for a while

Hauritz - never give him a baggy again or in the one dayer

D Hussey - needs to find some serious form in the NZ games or we can forget he will do anything for us.

Well, South Africa far too good.

Hughes will come in next series but without Clark and Lee i can't see us winning unfortunately.

Byrce McGain is our only hope.

D.K;318687 said:
Warner - send him back to domestic cricket for a while

Why? He looked extremely comfortable out there tonight, before being dismissed in the unluckiest of fashions, through no fault of his own. He has had two failures, one great innings, and one promising innings unluckily cut short. I wasn't a fan of elevating Warner to the ODI team at the start of the series, but he looks the goods., and I've warmed to him.

Well done South Africa, terrific series in both forms. Definitley one of the powerhouses of world cricket. They now can all go back to south Africa rest up and find some form in domestic cricket while Australia will have an odi series against NZ that could prove to be challenging.

Jolldo87;318688 said:
Well, South Africa far too good.

Hughes will come in next series but without Clark and Lee i can't see us winning unfortunately.

Byrce McGain is our only hope.

Bryce McGain is in the road of the younger players. I would have McGain go back to grade level. That's where he belongs.

Back