South Africa Vs West Indies Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timed Out

South Africa Vs West Indies Match Thread

Feel free to post your views on the game and the latest happenings.

The Players are ready the umpires are ready the fans are ready but are you?

Lets get going!

Re: South Africa Vs West Indies Match Thread

West Indies are batting first. This is the same ground on which the famous SA vs Aus match took place so I'm expecting a high scoring match.

Gayle is having fun with the bowlers. Can he get the first International Twenty20 100?

Well the first international ton there for Gayle and you have to say that it was some awesome hitting!

Awesome batting by Gayle. His dismissal might effect the team total.

It just shows that they wouldn't have accomplished much without Gayle. Other than him maybe Chanderpaul could have turned it on but he's out.

I dont like Gayle, BUT hes a fantastic OD player.

The other end of the world wouldnt be far enough when it comes to his place on the Test team.

What a game! Everyone in the comentary box was saying WIndies had it in the bag.
SA making it with 14 balls to spare means that if a team want to post a top result it now has to be near 250.
I remember Collingwood was saying that England know how to play this game but that just raised the bar real high for England. Alot higher than I am sure they were expecting.
I remember when 250 was a good score in a fifty over match.

200 is a safe score in Twenty20, West Indies made a mess out of it by their stupid efforts with the ball.

They should have made 220 to start with, then their bowling and fielding was a mess. How many lives did Gibbs need?

Shocking!

other westindies batsman were wasting the balls only gayle was playing good....they ball so many wides :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back