South Division 2011/12

Any developments in the VTCA president doing his Fevola impersonation last week and punching on at williamstown? Has he officially resigned?

Congratulations to david have played against him since and u12s is a handy cricketer and great clubman,and have built great friendship with over they years,BUT it's a shame to say my wife will not talk to him anymore as he decided to piss all over her leg at the bar.
Mail man out

Teaser the crowd Pleaser. Has won numerous awards as being the #1 curator in the VTCA for his work at the Old Mentonians fields.

Strangely enough his old man was umpiring in the same game aswell just to make it a family affair. Umm, pretty sure that jones bloke was playing 2s last weekend. From what I hear he had only taken 1 wicket in the 1s for the year, hence why he was axed! Did bowl well in the 2s on the weekend though on an absolute belter. Still confused to why Mentone won the toss and bowled!!
Qball, i also heard that about the Vtca president. There was abit being said about it down at Sth Caulfield during the 20/20 on Tuesday night, maybe sledge could put his hand up as a replacement!

Interesting question Qball, It was good to see current Parkdale coach J Ferguson and family enjoying the festivities at HamptonCC Xmas function on Saturday night.

Really PC? Well well, clearly loyalties lay elsewhere!?
Nice for Les to have options isn't it QBall, all this talk must be making your incumbent feel fantastic. Pretty sure Les is enjoying himself and the cricket at Parkdale, whereas your lads are really pulling out all stops for your coach, aren't ya now.....

Let's see how Parkdale's season unfolds, pretty sure premierships aren't won in December...can Ferg get his Hammy right?? obviously Hampton's season isn't going to plan but I know one thing for sure is that you can't take last years flag of them so I think the coach has done a fair job to date.

Let's see how Parkdale's season unfolds, pretty sure premierships aren't won in December...can Ferg get his Hammy right?? obviously Hampton's season isn't going to plan but I know one thing for sure is that you can't take last years flag of them so I think the coach has done a fair job to date.

Pretty sure I hadn't mentioned a premiership PC, (last years or this) think I was referring to chat about attendance at Xmas parties. As it stands I'm a fan of Glenn and his efforts at Hampton last season, and think the above chatter is pretty disrespectful to both Les and Glenn- just my thoughts.....

DH u seem to think I know anything about Hampton .. I just noticed him in a photo on FB from Saturday and it was at HCC.. I was a little surprised...
Gee talk about going wack wack! I believe he is a successful HCC player, good luck to him chasing coin

This Glenn u speak must be doing ok... DH... I'd take a flag PC! But HCC don't seem to be flying, but it's half way only. The Beena are going ok thou... Thoughts!?

hey guys, just wondering your thoughts on who is the flag favourites & why. Should be interesting. Cheers
hey guys, just wondering your thoughts on who is the flag favourites & why. Should be interesting. Cheers
Mentone 1s might as well not bother there batting is disgusting, only one handy batter, bc, there captain? Well you would not call him a captain. Pathetic another duck aswell.

Parkdale, Port Melbourne & Chelsea look the front runners at this stage. Would be very interesting to see a rematch of the Port v Chelsea final in 08, where Port choked harder than any sporting team ever known to man.

If you are wondering why Parkdale have been so quiet, they are still out celebrating the Premiership that was awarded to them in December at the end of round 6. Most clubs are not aware of this rule, however it is a little known VTCA rule that has been enforced this season

Back