Spin Threads?

shahidpak

Hello i wnated to ask how can i post threads in the spin section because im new and i cant see the post new thread button in the spin section?? Thanks

Hello and welcome mate!

These are the rules

Once you have done 5 days and 15 posts, you get the right to create new threads

Alternatively, once you have been registered 21 days and made at least one post, you get the right to create a threads.

Users get checked once an hour

We had a big issue with spammers a year ago, this was one of two changes that knocked it on the head.

Because most of the spin bowling posters have moved to another forum. I can get in touch with one of the most active spin posters if you like.

Yes plz and what do you mean by poster (sorry im french) And ive posted 15 comments but i still cant post in the spin section???

No that's not true, I don't use the other site and it's pretty much defunct. I think the last time I was on there, I posted a message saying that Big cricket had got their house back in order and we were all back on here. I just think these things go in cycles - peoples lives move on and stuff and that's what's happened.

No that's not true, I don't use the other site and it's pretty much defunct. I think the last time I was on there, I posted a message saying that Big cricket had got their house back in order and we were all back on here. I just think these things go in cycles - peoples lives move on and stuff and that's what's happened.

So there are spinners that have disappeared entirely on Bigcricket? What about the spinners who often post? Are most of them still on here and just gone for a while? ( Probably because it's off season where they live )

Back