Squad Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Squad Submission Thread

Jolldo that link doesnt work :(

it says

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Edge;303267 said:
Jolldo that link doesnt work :(

it says

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Ohh, maybe that is a mod thread only.

Well Grapedo was bagging Biggie's captaincy and being a general pain so Biggie delisted him and fair enough to. You can't bag your captain when you're yet to even play a game.

Edge;303262 said:
Biggie care to explain why Grapedo was delisted?

Because I sent him several PMs asking him questions which he ignored I then tryed asking him in threads which he still ignored.

So I sent him a PM expressing my concerns and he abused, threatened and delisted me.

But its all good I will play in the new team next season :)

This is the last time I respond to this poster, as there are blatant untruths here.

grapedo;303284 said:
Because I sent him several PMs asking him questions which he ignored I then tryed asking him in threads which he still ignored.

One PM, not several.

You never asked in Threads.

You are impatient and paranoid, its fantasy cricket. :eek:

So I sent him a PM expressing my concerns and he abused, threatened and delisted me.

You attacked my captaincy from the get-go, labeled me mediocre and threatened to leave if things didnt improve substantially. Because of one unanswered PM.

You have been here for 5 minutes, you need to chill out, relax and show some respect.

Yes I called you a little twerp and a child however as a good captain, I realized that my team does not need a little nuisance such as yourself running around causing disruption. @|

But its all good I will play in the new team next season :)

Best of luck to you, but more luck will be needed for the new team.

Biggie;303296 said:
This is the last time I respond to this poster, as there are blatant untruths here.

One PM, not several.

You never asked in Threads.

You are impatient and paranoid, its fantasy cricket. :eek:

You attacked my captaincy from the get-go, labeled me mediocre and threatened to leave if things didnt improve substantially. Because of one unanswered PM.

You have been here for 5 minutes, you need to chill out, relax and show some respect.

Yes I called you a little twerp and a child however as a good captain, I realized that my team does not need a little nuisance such as yourself running around causing disruption. @|

Best of luck to you, but more luck will be needed for the new team.

Would've gone down better if that is how you reacted last night but any how I am still willing to play for anyone who will give me a go.

I'm not sure what your hoping to achieve here mate, but my advice would be to get over it. Going on about it won't get you a spot at another club, it actually makes it less likely.

My advice - show some maturity, get over it, move on, and tone up your act. I thought you were misunderrstood but apparently not only I was fooled but Biggie, Jolldo and other Wizards too.

Umm... whatever Edge wants to change too...

From being left handed to right handed?... I think that's correct; confirm it when you can Edge

Player types may be changed either before the 25 over comp or after it. No changes during it due to the vBookie threads that will go up tonight.

Yea Jolldo ima right hander now.

Been awayfor the weekend up at Port Macquarie :D

Kshitiz, to make it easier for you to update squads for the upcoming season i have put all changes to the squads in the opening post in bold.

When does the T25 comp start Jolldo? (I know it's probably been mentioned many times, but I can't be bothered searching and I have only just come back from some time away).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back