Sreesanth's aggression may cost India dearly, says Symonds

mas cambios

Sreesanth's aggression may cost India dearly, says Symonds

Indian pacer S Sreesanth's continued inability to "rein himself in"" when under pressure could end up costing his side dearly during the upcoming cricket tour Down Under, feels Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds.

The burly right-hander, who had a series of confrontations with the mercurial pacer during last month's one-day series in India, however, made it clear that he held no grudge against the Keralite.

Article from Rediff.

Is Symonds stirring things up for the better or worse? It seems that he's taking over the McGrath mantle in winding up opponents and trying to get under their skin.

Re: Sreesanth's aggression may cost India dearly, says Symonds

symonds can be assured that india wont lose because of sreesanth.....he is injured and mostly wont play in australia....even if he is fit i think we will play rp.....symonds should do more research before opening his mouth.

Almost_Austwick said:
Article from Rediff.

Is Symonds stirring things up for the better or worse? It seems that he's taking over the McGrath mantle in winding up opponents and trying to get under their skin.
Better for him and worse for Sree.
As it is sreesanth was ineffective against the Aussies in the recent ODI's series.
But if he is fit to play in Australia then we can expect that he will perform well

stupid symonds he wants to watch his big mouth, if he tired this with Shoaib or Asif they would sort him out

aussies are so arrogant, no brains and no sense

i hope sreesanth pwns him in the series

haha sreesanth is such a idiot he doesnt know a thing about sledging. roy smashed him all around the park in india and if he does play against us im sure the same will happen again. i bet hes faking the injury because he doesnt want to get humiliated.

I don't think he can't control himself in pressure situations. He is over aggressive at times and that needs to change. Aggression is fine, but he should forget about it when he's running in to bowl at the batsman.

If aggression is his real nature;then he should continue it.
Trying to change the natural style at the highest level will be dangerous for his cricketing career.

Yes he should continue to be aggressive, but is over aggressive at times. It doesn't work well all the time. He needs to learn to control his aggression better.

I like his aggression but only if he performs well like in the twenty20 semi final but not in the odi series when he was poor.

Back