Stanford Super Series to be telecast live in Australia

Robbo

Stanford Super Series to be telecast live in Australia

The Stanford Super Series will be shown live in Australia on ESPN and ESPN HD next week. All the lead games plus the big one (6 in all will be on TV).

Here is the Fixture for next week (All times AEDT)
SUNDAY
Stanford Superstars vs Trinidad and Tobago from 8am
MONDAY
England vs Middlesex from 8am
TUESDAY
Middlesex vs Trinidad and Tobago from 8am
WEDNESDAY
England vs Trinidad and Tobago from 8am
FRIDAY
Stanford Superstars vs Middlesex from 8am
SUNDAY November 2nd(Stanford 20/20 for 20 game)
Stanford Superstars vs England from 7:30am

Re: Stanford Super Series to be telecast live in Australia

The money involved is 'yay!' but the cricket quality might be 'meh...' we'll have to wait and see for that.

Anyone know if this will be on ESPN360.com or any radiobroadcasts available in the US over the internet that won't be blocked [dour female british voice] 'due to rights restrictions'

Thank you.

Why do I get the feeling that Middlesex are going to take the scalp of England. 121 off their 20 overs is poor, very poor.

Good score I suppose by England in the end but there was some poor batting in there, they left the attack a little too late considering they were going in with at least 9 flly capable batsman, alright... Cook might have only hit 1 six in his entire life, but.. yea. Freddie Flintoff looked out of touch and if England managed to get what they, it was greatly thanks to KP with his 44.

Close game in the end, but once again marred by a number of dropped catches due to the lights.

England gave away far too many wides (from the little that I saw) but wouldn't it be great, if the million dollar game came down to 2 needed from 1 ball.

Back