Strange Activity

Why would you want to post that up on here? Do you have any understanding that your private stuff is going to be viewed by everyone, Zman?

You should watch slappedham on youtube, they have uploads that will keep you up at night days on end!
Shall we use this thread to post paranormal stuff and ghost stories?🙈
Should be fun as the least thing scares the life out of me 😆

I have something strange that I'd like to share. 😱

When I lived in Cornwall I had a flat in a converted house, it was set in its own grounds and had a car park at the rear. It was a lovely building but it was eerie because it was old. Anyway I would go to work each morning and return each evening, I worked in a supermarket then on the tills. One evening I went home as normal, I locked myself in and put the safety chain on that was on my front door, had some food and a shower then went to bed, but I was awoken in the early hours by a car revving up in the car park, I looked out of my window but no one was around in the car park, then as I went into my hall to check another window I noticed that the safety chain on my front door had been undone, bearing in mind I lived alone in that flat, I was absolutely spooked out and couldn't wait for it to get daylight and the very next day I moved back in with my parents while I looked for another flat 😲

Has anyone tried ouija board?😱
Yes a few times when i was younger and it never goes well because it's usually negative spirits that come through. It's better to stay away from them because the siprts can attach themselves to you and haunt your rersidence then they're hard to get rid of.

Yes a few times when i was younger and it never goes well because it's usually negative spirits that come through. It's better to stay away from them because the siprts can attach themselves to you and haunt your rersidence then they're hard to get rid of.
I'll give it a miss then 😱

How about horror stories or old wives tales, does anybody have any?

This happened to my uncle.😱

He was riding a motorbike but had an accident and almost lost his leg, he was in hospital for months recovering while doctors battled to save his leg. One evening a nurse came into his side ward and sat down chatting to him for a while, then she left, my uncle asked about the nurse the following day but had been told no nurse fitting her description worked on that ward.

We put it down to uncle being drowsy with being on painkillers but he says he wasn't drowsy and the nurse was real.

Sorry i wasn't aware of the rules, you can deleted if you want to, apologies again. Btw i never posted where i live or gave out information about myself either.
Zman what you posted was completely within the rules. I saw nothing that shows others any personal info that could be used against you. We all post personal stuff here. This is not Whirlpool.
@ Zman Zman

And about you plant. Any solution since posting. Could an animal have chewed it?

Guys we have this thread for such weird alien goings on. But on anything else this thread is fine.

My nan used to tell us some really strange stories, there was one that I remember a lot. She had 2 brothers, one of them died in infancy due to a horrific accident when he got burnt, the other lived til his 70s, he and my nan were close, one afternoon my nan was at home alone and she felt an arm go around her just as her phone rang, she answered her phone and already knew her brother had died when she felt the arm around her.

Back