subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Young Willi Lad;219083 said:
What are you on about bubba.
I played 12 games in the 2's last year and 1 in the 3's.
I think you should get your facts right 'cob.'
From memory i don't think you played that many in the 2's?

yeah red nuts your spot on there! 1game in the 3s and the rest in the 2's for me...oh and the game in the 3s they couldnt find the balls i put into the school at yarravilles ground!:D
tarek at willy hey...he will love it down there lattes' on the beach getting a sun tan, thats suits him for sure! oh and can he hit the ball!

Young Willi Lad;219083 said:
What are you on about bubba.
I played 12 games in the 2's last year and 1 in the 3's.
I think you should get your facts right 'cob.'
From memory i don't think you played that many in the 2's?

yeah red nuts your spot on there! 1game in the 3s and the rest in the 2's for me...oh and the game in the 3s they couldnt find the balls i put into the school at yarravilles ground!:D
tarek at willy hey...he will love it down there lattes' on the beach getting a sun tan, thats suits him for sure! oh and can he hit the ball!

Piston Broke;219082 said:
Bomber/anyone know his background?,think he played for Carlton ages ago,where's he been since?

he coached east or west coburg in the moreland league last year...they where flying up until xmas on top until the comp found out they had a player that played for another league and didnt get cleared to play for them...they lost all there points!:eek:

Bomber/anyone know his background?,think he played for Carlton ages ago,where's he been since?

he coached east or west coburg in the moreland league last year...they where flying up until xmas on top until the comp found out they had a player that played for another league and didnt get cleared to play for them...they lost all there points!:eek:

concrete;219104 said:
what happened to mr nice willy lad? the one who was all for restoring the peace?

His havin a bit more to say the little fella isn't he concrete? Happy for him to dish it out as long as he can take it when it comes straight back at him?
Cause im always rite on the MONEY!

concrete;219104 said:
what happened to mr nice willy lad? the one who was all for restoring the peace?

His havin a bit more to say the little fella isn't he concrete? Happy for him to dish it out as long as he can take it when it comes straight back at him?
Cause im always rite on the MONEY!

Bubba;219093 said:

Some big hits from u that day bubba there still lookin for some of those balls that went a long long way! If they keep puttin it on ya legs u will just keep flickin them for 6!!!!!!

Bubba;219093 said:

Some big hits from u that day bubba there still lookin for some of those balls that went a long long way! If they keep puttin it on ya legs u will just keep flickin them for 6!!!!!!

The MONEY MAN;219106 said:

So money this must mean you were playing 3s that day?
Is that the grade you played in all season?

The MONEY MAN;219106 said:

Spent the last three years coaching West Coburg. Before that played mainly two's at Carlton although did a few games in the Ones. Opening Bat who hits the ball very hard, but does not show enough respect to bowlers which was his downfall. Opened the bowling at West Coburg as well, but that was because he was captain. Maybe a 3rd change bowler at your level.
Didn't always play for the team, more an individual player.

Spent the last three years coaching West Coburg. Before that played mainly two's at Carlton although did a few games in the Ones. Opening Bat who hits the ball very hard, but does not show enough respect to bowlers which was his downfall. Opened the bowling at West Coburg as well, but that was because he was captain. Maybe a 3rd change bowler at your level.
Didn't always play for the team, more an individual player.

Young Willi Lad;219111 said:

Never said i was there just remember that bubba hit a few big ones over the rope. Didn't have the chance to play in the 3rds last year was higher then that all year. But thanks for asking|@|@

Young Willi Lad;219111 said:

Never said i was there just remember that bubba hit a few big ones over the rope. Didn't have the chance to play in the 3rds last year was higher then that all year. But thanks for asking|@|@

tarek is a SLOGGER but a pretty good slogger... a good bowler would stitch him up but a medioker bowler will get smashed by him... in mildura a few years ago his team was chasing our 120 and they got them in 10 overs and he got 110*, some massive hitting, put pilch back over his head for 6 on the long straight boundry a few times, was quite funny.... cant see him playing subbies

tarek is a SLOGGER but a pretty good slogger... a good bowler would stitch him up but a medioker bowler will get smashed by him... in mildura a few years ago his team was chasing our 120 and they got them in 10 overs and he got 110*, some massive hitting, put pilch back over his head for 6 on the long straight boundry a few times, was quite funny.... cant see him playing subbies

Dance Hero wat about All shots efforts were u happy or bit disappointed? I had a little interest on it but as soon as it missed the kick knew we were goin to be in a bit off trouble.

Dance Hero wat about All shots efforts were u happy or bit disappointed? I had a little interest on it but as soon as it missed the kick knew we were goin to be in a bit off trouble.

sorry guys havnt been on.........

just reading some of the dribble that has been going on......gee whizz boys kirky your 1 of a kind........loser....also where do u get your info from about players retireing.......maybe your keeper is leading you on a little like i am.........

bubba you aint that far off try putting your head down bumb up......oops im sorry money man's head is down near your nether region bobbing up and down going for gold!............

concrete i will be going around again cant wait to see all your super stars......gonna need em.......

and ywl dont get sucked into arguing with these losers they make you look bad.......malton riff raff

just reading some of the dribble that has been going on......gee whizz boys kirky your 1 of a kind........loser....also where do u get your info from about players retireing.......maybe your keeper is leading you on a little like i am.........

bubba you aint that far off try putting your head down bumb up......oops im sorry money man's head is down near your nether region bobbing up and down going for gold!............

concrete i will be going around again cant wait to see all your super stars......gonna need em.......

and ywl dont get sucked into arguing with these losers they make you look bad.......malton riff raff

The MONEY MAN;219123 said:

how did all shot go money man?? didnt get to see the race...

haha your so funny weapo hahaha get a life and talk cricket not dribble. tarek will take your spot he will get runs and he opens even better bye bye brown dog:D

The MONEY MAN;219123 said:

haha your so funny weapo hahaha get a life and talk cricket not dribble. tarek will take your spot he will get runs and he opens even better bye bye brown dog:D

Bubba;219126 said:

no drama's.......ill be playing against you then if your not in the mockinbirds....... see if you run your mouth off then you dill.........maybe i might get you out hahahaha now that would be funny........

on another note check out the bigcricket cricket game's thread and get involved........you dont have to........its a bit of fun........pick your own side that play's against other posters on this site side's.........

cheers

Bubba;219126 said:

no drama's.......ill be playing against you then if your not in the mockinbirds....... see if you run your mouth off then you dill.........maybe i might get you out hahahaha now that would be funny........

on another note check out the bigcricket cricket game's thread and get involved........you dont have to........its a bit of fun........pick your own side that play's against other posters on this site side's.........

cheers

weapons05/06;219124 said:

Its been a better place without u weopo no one was sooking or whinging for a while and less crap has been spokin.

weapons05/06;219124 said:

Its been a better place without u weopo no one was sooking or whinging for a while and less crap has been spokin.

weapons05/06;219128 said:

cheers

how old are you?? look at the shit you write on hear...its a forum and you take it all serious your the fool brown doggy dog....|@

weapons05/06;219128 said:

cheers

how old are you?? look at the shit you write on hear...its a forum and you take it all serious your the fool brown doggy dog....|@

Bubba;219126 said:

No good Bubba missed the start and then go into trouble on the first bend. Finished at the tail of the field.

Bubba;219126 said:

No good Bubba missed the start and then go into trouble on the first bend. Finished at the tail of the field.

The MONEY MAN;219129 said:

hahahahaha.......why dont you 3 boys just hook up on msn.........it would make this site alot better also some cricket talk might happen.........thats what you are here for isnt it........?

The MONEY MAN;219129 said:

hahahahaha.......why dont you 3 boys just hook up on msn.........it would make this site alot better also some cricket talk might happen.........thats what you are here for isnt it........?

Bubba;219130 said:

what sh1t have i written....im 27....trying to get more guys involved to make the comp/bigcricket better.......

the only thing i take serious is personal stuff about kids.......especially when some 1 talks about me and my kids....you wont know untill you have them.....its a no go zone on a cricket site........your the fool.......cause you and your buddy spruik and you have done nothing....hitting 6's off your pads hahahahahaha dont bowl their......fair enough if your club was winning finals and flags but atm you guys cant even make them.........they are the facts so start talking cricket or dont bother potting me cause at the end of the day your nothing in my books..........

Bubba;219130 said:

what sh1t have i written....im 27....trying to get more guys involved to make the comp/bigcricket better.......

the only thing i take serious is personal stuff about kids.......especially when some 1 talks about me and my kids....you wont know untill you have them.....its a no go zone on a cricket site........your the fool.......cause you and your buddy spruik and you have done nothing....hitting 6's off your pads hahahahahaha dont bowl their......fair enough if your club was winning finals and flags but atm you guys cant even make them.........they are the facts so start talking cricket or dont bother potting me cause at the end of the day your nothing in my books..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back