subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

weapons05/06;342061 said:
blah blah blah............the sub district jungle.........:eek:hahaha

you've had your time!
is your large neck spare? of course it is, what am i thinking?
i've got a few medallions
and they're weighing me down!

NuthinButTheTruth;342058 said:
FU**EN CHAMPIONS? More like FU**EN CHEATS. And your in denial about it... Seeing you batted first against oaks there wasn't any need to cut the grass overnight this time. Or did you pump out the fertilizer... Well at least you won the last game fairly, i suppose that's something, unlike the west group granny. The subbies are weak as p1ss for not investigating it last week.

your throat must hurt
after all the choking you've done!
poor bloke
GO LIONS!
PREMIERS & CHAMPIONS 08/09

FU**EN CHAMPIONS? More like FU**EN CHEATS. And your in denial about it... Seeing you batted first against oaks there wasn't any need to cut the grass overnight this time. Or did you pump out the fertilizer... Well at least you won the last game fairly, i suppose that's something, unlike the west group granny. The subbies are weak as p1ss for not investigating it last week.

your throat must hurt
poor bloke
GO LIONS!

concrete;342077 said:
you've had your time!
and they're weighing me down![/QUOTE

yep.......

now onto champ final stumps.........umpires get 1 each and 4 go to the club......what do you do with 4 stumps.......?

weather you ask the umpire for one of theirs like i did you wont be able to get 1.........thoughts???

concrete;342077 said:
you've had your time!
and they're weighing me down![/QUOTE

yep.......

now onto champ final stumps.........umpires get 1 each and 4 go to the club......what do you do with 4 stumps.......?

weather you ask the umpire for one of theirs like i did you wont be able to get 1.........thoughts???

*DaNcE HeRo*;342067 said:
you are pathetic, your own president said the conditions didnt change, he actually said that altona had the better of the conditions so for once in your life swallow your pride and admit you wernt good enough for the mighty lions who well and truly shrugged off the chokers tag and may have passed it on to Altona as they have made it to the grand final twice in the last 3 years without firing a shot ;) last thursday night after training we went through all the photos of the grand final win and had a good laugh at how you could possibly think the grass was cut. but like i said before, if it makes you feel better about yourself claiming a team is cheats well continue doing so, it wont change the fact we stuck it up your ass and took home the flag. chin up cob. must have hurt to see the result of the championship game yesterday.. hehe

there will be many times through out the winter those photo's get looked at again and again and again..........;)

ohh and another thing no sitting up the back at hatch medal night..........right up the front in the middle...........

*DaNcE HeRo*;342067 said:
you are pathetic, your own president said the conditions didnt change, he actually said that altona had the better of the conditions so for once in your life swallow your pride and admit you wernt good enough for the mighty lions who well and truly shrugged off the chokers tag and may have passed it on to Altona as they have made it to the grand final twice in the last 3 years without firing a shot ;) last thursday night after training we went through all the photos of the grand final win and had a good laugh at how you could possibly think the grass was cut. but like i said before, if it makes you feel better about yourself claiming a team is cheats well continue doing so, it wont change the fact we stuck it up your ass and took home the flag. chin up cob. must have hurt to see the result of the championship game yesterday.. hehe

there will be many times through out the winter those photo's get looked at again and again and again..........;)

ohh and another thing no sitting up the back at hatch medal night..........right up the front in the middle...........

concrete;342078 said:
your throat must hurt
poor bloke
GO LIONS!

well done guys on your year, thought you guys were a quality outfit on the weekend and deserve your success

NuthinButTheTruth - GET OVER IT!!! There is only one way to to get revenge and that's to knock them off in next years finals....just ask weapons..

concrete;342078 said:
your throat must hurt
poor bloke
GO LIONS!

well done guys on your year, thought you guys were a quality outfit on the weekend and deserve your success

NuthinButTheTruth - GET OVER IT!!! There is only one way to to get revenge and that's to knock them off in next years finals....just ask weapons..

anchorman;342164 said:

good 1.........we won we didnt draw.........remember that.........;)

anchorman;342164 said:

good 1.........we won we didnt draw.........remember that.........;)

You are weak as p1ss.
Stop making excuses, they were the best side in the Subbies this year and they were the better side in the Grand Final over 2 days so accept it for what it was and stop disgracing your club..

You are weak as p1ss.
Stop making excuses, they were the best side in the Subbies this year and they were the better side in the Grand Final over 2 days so accept it for what it was and stop disgracing your club..

just wondering wether or not Nuthinbutthetruth is a real wanted member at altona or one of those people who constantly make excuses and embarass ur club. melton have been labeled chokers for a few years now but surely that tag now goes to altona with 2 grand final losses in 3 years and poor excuse for poor performances. something to ponder nuthinbutthetruth:confused:
lionking out......

just wondering wether or not Nuthinbutthetruth is a real wanted member at altona or one of those people who constantly make excuses and embarass ur club. melton have been labeled chokers for a few years now but surely that tag now goes to altona with 2 grand final losses in 3 years and poor excuse for poor performances. something to ponder nuthinbutthetruth:confused:
lionking out......

just heard news dunno if anyone's heard but apparently Ken fewster is comin to Melton unconfirmed though can anyone confirm that?:confused:

just heard news dunno if anyone's heard but apparently Ken fewster is comin to Melton unconfirmed though can anyone confirm that?:confused:

lionking09;342505 said:

i doubt that very highly..........too far........though you might have to pick him up hatch medal night..........:eek:

lionking09;342505 said:

i doubt that very highly..........too far........though you might have to pick him up hatch medal night..........:eek:

VSDCA PRO;342232 said:
Kingston?, He has played some good cricket @ BCC!, Surely Top order bat and keep in the 1st's?

You are talking about Stuart Fairley aren't you? Did fark all this season - think he picked up a 3rd XI GF medal. Or are there 2 Stu Fairley's at Brighton?

VSDCA PRO;342232 said:
Kingston?, He has played some good cricket @ BCC!, Surely Top order bat and keep in the 1st's?

You are talking about Stuart Fairley aren't you? Did fark all this season - think he picked up a 3rd XI GF medal. Or are there 2 Stu Fairley's at Brighton?

The Field;342546 said:

Ummm same bloke had a "indifferent" season at the BCC ......

The Field;342546 said:

Ummm same bloke had a "indifferent" season at the BCC ......

BCC1842;342558 said:
Ummm same bloke had a "indifferent" season at the BCC ......[/QUOTE

Did not play him this year - but don't ever remember him doing much at all with bat or gloves. Think he made a couple of scores a few years ago in the magoos but never made the step up into the ones. Don't think a lot of people would put up with his chat at this level.

BCC1842;342558 said:
Ummm same bloke had a "indifferent" season at the BCC ......[/QUOTE

Did not play him this year - but don't ever remember him doing much at all with bat or gloves. Think he made a couple of scores a few years ago in the magoos but never made the step up into the ones. Don't think a lot of people would put up with his chat at this level.

After a 75 year association with the Churches competition the Altona Roosters, formerly Yarraville Baptists have been forced to make the tough decision to leave the churches comp in the turf grades for obvious reasons as you may well be aware.

I would formally like to invite any parties interested in joining us on our quest to greener pastures.

The Altona Roosters are also looking for an experienced person/persons to help take us to the next level…

Remuneration will be considered based on Communication skills, experience, ability and Knowledge.

Rest assured you will be supported by a club that has Stability, unity, vision and a committed administration.

We hope to inject some youth and experience to our list moving forward.

We have 4 senior teams and 3 junior teams 11’s, 13’s, and as of next year 15’s.

Ninety percent of our current first X1 are in their early twenties and we believe we show a lot of promise moving forward.

If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding challenge this is it!

We can be contacted on Western Suburban Churches Cricket Association blog - send Big Coq, Tram or Roosters Hack a private message.

After a 75 year association with the Churches competition the Altona Roosters, formerly Yarraville Baptists have been forced to make the tough decision to leave the churches comp in the turf grades for obvious reasons as you may well be aware.

I would formally like to invite any parties interested in joining us on our quest to greener pastures.

The Altona Roosters are also looking for an experienced person/persons to help take us to the next level…

Remuneration will be considered based on Communication skills, experience, ability and Knowledge.

Rest assured you will be supported by a club that has Stability, unity, vision and a committed administration.

We hope to inject some youth and experience to our list moving forward.

We have 4 senior teams and 3 junior teams 11’s, 13’s, and as of next year 15’s.

Ninety percent of our current first X1 are in their early twenties and we believe we show a lot of promise moving forward.

If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding challenge this is it!

We can be contacted on Western Suburban Churches Cricket Association blog - send Big Coq, Tram or Roosters Hack a private message.

lionking09;342505 said:

Whats the go with big Ken any reason why he's pulled the pin from heading up the subbies?

lionking09;342505 said:

Whats the go with big Ken any reason why he's pulled the pin from heading up the subbies?

With the season now finished, I think the arguments over who will win the Hatch medal and be in the team of the season should begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back