subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

*DaNcE HeRo*;195472 said:
why have you ********ed him up the ass on willy beach after the last man standing or something??

cmon stuey wilson no need for that crap.........put your money where your mouth is ill have a slab of carona's on it.........@|

bucket head;195476 said:
hey boys the rep team is out apparently.....anyone know it

i bet a couple of melton boys will get a token game like last year.......:confused:

what have you got for us.....?...who are the subbies team playing.......?

gee wizzzzz, the 'willy' boys are getting behind this young willy lad about having a root before, if he looks anything like you weapons i seriosuly doubt he would have :D

weapons05/06;195481 said:
i bet a couple of melton boys will get a token game like last year.......:confused:

what have you got for us.....?...who are the subbies team playing.......?

i thought you were a bit stiff missing last year browny, they definately needed someone there to take the shine off the ball, im sure they would have included you if they knew what a 'big' second half of the year you were going to have, wooooormp!!

*DaNcE HeRo*;195485 said:
gee wizzzzz, the 'willy' boys are getting behind this young willy lad about having a root before, if he looks anything like you weapons i seriosuly doubt he would have :D

Thats cos i have.
Stuey heard u got 91 on the weekend, well done.
Was it any thing like the 60 you got against us being out twice and not given then dropped 4 times or did you go threw chanceless this time?
Going to admit you are s.wilson or you gonna hide in the dark like bubba and be a softc0ck?

are you still coaching the young kids at willy weapons??? seems like you had a training session the your study on the computer and got all your little virgin under 16 poof mates to log onto bigcricket and help you out a bit, well thats fair enough because im sure you felt a bit rejected when sheeds drain clemson and bubba smith didnt want a bar of your big cricket talk

*DaNcE HeRo*;195488 said:
are you still coaching the young kids at willy weapons??? seems like you had a training session the your study on the computer and got all your little virgin under 16 poof mates to log onto bigcricket and help you out a bit, well thats fair enough because im sure you felt a bit rejected when sheeds drain clemson and bubba smith didnt want a bar of your big cricket talk

Another fine paragraph of english there Stuey.
They must only teach the spelling of cobber and chipper down melton way.

*DaNcE HeRo*;195485 said:

what 3 kids isnt saying something to you........your not that good so called dance hero.........hahaha ala stu wilson

****wit. we're not under 16. and we're both not virgins. bloody rocket scientist

hahaha they get on here and have a laugh......they will be laughing at you now disco stu.......honestly why would i want any help......no jnr coaching for me this year the boys have played in the last 2 grannies i recon ive done my job pretty well.........so again your making yourself look bad

so dud... tell me.. how did you like the short stuff hodgson was serving up to you on the weekend, heard you ******** bricks.... im sure your mum would have been there to give you a hug after it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back