subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

weapons05/06;186140 said:
hahahaha you idiot........

havnt you herd of slang before......thats right you live in the old school.....you jame's blunt......hahahaha

any way techno im still in......im sure you will sleep a little easier now that you know looking for some form before we play melton in a couple of weeks.....;)

you wont make more than 10 against melton. yeh i have heard of slang, but you are going way overboard with it and the ones you come up with are pathetic anyway, so thats why it is pissing me off. do you teach little weapons that sort of slang?? did george gregon make any for the cockatoos?

techno;186149 said:
you wont make more than 10 against melton. yeh i have heard of slang, but you are going way overboard with it and the ones you come up with are pathetic anyway, so thats why it is pissing me off. do you teach little weapons that sort of slang?? did george gregon make any for the cockatoos?

hahaha is that wilson????

nah not many......stocky no 4 got 40 odd a young kid that batted at 6 got 25 or so......

how do you rate their bowlers.......??? quirk got 3 against you's last week shape's them good....now not acusing anybody here just wondering as i was at the non-strikers end quirk seemed to be using something to shine the ball up with.....ill watch a little closer next week.....did u see anything like this last week????obviously you didnt cause you wernt in there for long........opener has good pace........should be a better wicket next week as the 1 we played on when the ball was old it played low and slow.......and suited our bowlers....seen all the bowlers that played against melton last week do they have a spinner????

ill be happy with 9 and willy wins.......

dont know his name but he definately is a dead ringer to georgey!! how do you know i wasnt out there for that long?? and how do you know i played on the weekend?? i have got a bad memory but i cant remember a spinner playing for croydon.. why arnt you any good against spinners? hopefully brian 'wheels' wheelahan (as you like to put it) is back for that game.. oh and remember ages ago when the subject was on good blokes from which clubs.... and you said wheels was the best to have a beer with after the game from melton, well the word got back to him you said that and he said he doesnt think you 2 have ever spoke to each other hahah. oh well just thought i would let u know.. well willy will be short price favs to beat melton but hopefully melton can get your batters out for a reasonable score and bat well and there a chance. how did drain go out?? wheres the place to bowl to him to get him out??

techno;186182 said:
dont know his name but he definately is a dead ringer to georgey!! how do you know i wasnt out there for that long?? and how do you know i played on the weekend?? i have got a bad memory but i cant remember a spinner playing for croydon.. why arnt you any good against spinners? hopefully brian 'wheels' wheelahan (as you like to put it) is back for that game.. oh and remember ages ago when the subject was on good blokes from which clubs.... and you said wheels was the best to have a beer with after the game from melton, well the word got back to him you said that and he said he doesnt think you 2 have ever spoke to each other hahah. oh well just thought i would let u know.. well willy will be short price favs to beat melton but hopefully melton can get your batters out for a reasonable score and bat well and there a chance. how did drain go out?? wheres the place to bowl to him to get him out??

drain went out caught behind.....very stiff he was but so were a couple of their batsmen.....good luck on getting him out...but there is also 8 other batsmen you's have to get out......hahahaha......i dont mind the grippers........and wheel's bowls o.k if im in there for that long....:rolleyes:
your a bright spark so you should know melton have had the edge over willy for the last 4 or 5 years so id think we are the under dogs......especially on your home dung hill.....
what would a reasonable score be for u guys to get????

you idiot how'd the word get back to wheels????hahahaha so you know wheels then???? your making yourself look bad now my friend......

some of the big guns got big runs on the weekend.........craig 101.....bartlett 176....ferguson 110...kalpage 154* odd.....(i think)......greg hobba 134......paul murray 80.........

i recon altona can get close.........werribee will beat box hill........oakleigh too strong......

bowlers goodwin 6 fa......blake 4 fa........

interesting who is the new wheelahan in the side????

james wheelahan, good bowler, gets his chance this year, swings it away from you so im guessing he will get you caught at 1st slip in his first over as long as butch holds on to the catch. cousin to brian. a good score for us MIGHT have to be 350+ if you see were im coming from weapons!... which is gonna be awefully hard to do against willy bowlers. dont try and play it down that you guys are the underdogs you silly man, lets see from last year willy won champ final melton out in first week finals again, willy pick up hodges drain, melton pick up noone lose wheelahan spink thompson jones (from geelong), now your a smart man browndog, that looks to be 4 bowlers from the side last year that played against you. willy $1.15 melton $6.75

techno;186218 said:
james wheelahan, good bowler, gets his chance this year, swings it away from you so im guessing he will get you caught at 1st slip in his first over as long as butch holds on to the catch. cousin to brian. a good score for us MIGHT have to be 350+ if you see were im coming from weapons!... which is gonna be awefully hard to do against willy bowlers. dont try and play it down that you guys are the underdogs you silly man, lets see from last year willy won champ final melton out in first week finals again, willy pick up hodges drain, melton pick up noone lose wheelahan spink thompson jones (from geelong), now your a smart man browndog, that looks to be 4 bowlers from the side last year that played against you. willy $1.15 melton $6.75

Anyone of the melton boys here or opposition players , rate former melton player Jamie Wills?

What's everyones thoughts on how round 3 matches are balanced?
Oakleigh v Noble,huge chase for Noble chasing 321,pommy Brown would need 150 + to be any show although wicket is a road,Oakleigh to win.
Willy v Croydon,Willy shouldn't have much trouble getting them especially with weapons still at the crease,Willy win.
Yarra v Melton,Yarra defending a paltry 143,lucky Patto hasn't retired,bloody marvel,without him they would have looked sick,unless wicket is suss which it can be Melton should run out out easy winners.
Bayswater 1/29 chasing Sunshine's 200,not enough runs to defend on batting paradise,Bayswater to win.
Werribee,good score of 249 with the Hillmen 0/14,delicately poised,if Goldsmith gets going could be carnage.As they say at election time,too close to call,maybe Box Hill on their ground to get the points.
Altona chasing a mammoth 365 from Wt Waverley,don't think the Mounties attack is anything wonderful apart from Harry but unless Wolfe gets a huge one it's the obvious for me,Mt.Waverley to win.
Broady v Endeavour Hills could be tight,Broady chasing 138 are 2/57,8 wickets to spinners last week,looks like wicket may be same as lastyear,visitors would probably need a quality spinner in the side if they were to be a chance,Broady for me.
How do others see games,anyone comment on North/South?

techno;186218 said:

im sure you guys will be pumped and we will aswell the best team over the 2 days will win.......im not a betting man......but if there was a bookie id throw 100 large on melton at good odds.......if we win im happy if we lose im happy.......hahahahaha

and the new bowler herd all about him last week.......as i field at square leg who do you think i was talking to every second over..........mmmmmmm:confused: maybe his dad.....????

now to all those blokes out there you cant tell me now techno doesnt play for melton.........i was right from the start and all this crap about he doesnt want to make his club look bad.........hahahahaha you fool........

the ? is can you's get 350+......we will strangle you's........:rolleyes:

Piston Broke;186316 said:
Oakleigh v Noble,huge chase for Noble chasing 321,pommy Brown would need 150 + to be any show although wicket is a road,Oakleigh to win.
Willy v Croydon,Willy shouldn't have much trouble getting them especially with weapons still at the crease,Willy win.
Yarra v Melton,Yarra defending a paltry 143,lucky Patto hasn't retired,bloody marvel,without him they would have looked sick,unless wicket is suss which it can be Melton should run out out easy winners.
Bayswater 1/29 chasing Sunshine's 200,not enough runs to defend on batting paradise,Bayswater to win.
Werribee,good score of 249 with the Hillmen 0/14,delicately poised,if Goldsmith gets going could be carnage.As they say at election time,too close to call,maybe Box Hill on their ground to get the points.
Altona chasing a mammoth 365 from Wt Waverley,don't think the Mounties attack is anything wonderful apart from Harry but unless Wolfe gets a huge one it's the obvious for me,Mt.Waverley to win.
Broady v Endeavour Hills could be tight,Broady chasing 138 are 2/57,8 wickets to spinners last week,looks like wicket may be same as lastyear,visitors would probably need a quality spinner in the side if they were to be a chance,Broady for me.

we just want the points......

'we just want the points' why are you so dumb, he clearly asked how do other people see the games midweek and you say that. well you shouldnt be playing if you didnt want the points so there was probably no need for the comment weapons... in response to piston broke, the deck was dodgy early on, stayed nice and low, however it musnt be too bad as yaraaville 3's made 330 off 70 overs on sunday there

techno;186397 said:
'we just want the points' why are you so dumb, he clearly asked how do other people see the games midweek and you say that. well you shouldnt be playing if you didnt want the points so there was probably no need for the comment weapons... in response to piston broke, the deck was dodgy early on, stayed nice and low, however it musnt be too bad as yaraaville 3's made 330 off 70 overs on sunday there

dumb.....hahaha

doesnt matter who is in who gets the runs we want the points...stay ahead of the pack......simple as that........

why dont you respond to my other post.........you dumb jame's blunt.......:confused:

is that where they try and hide you at square leg.... i must admit you are the best in the league at pretending to throw down the stumps everytime you get the ball, have you ever actually thrown the ball before when you have done it?? you do it everytime and everytime the bloke is still in his crease, we were all actually commenting on what a toss you were for doing it and how you were just embarrassing yourself...

techno;186402 said:
is that where they try and hide you at square leg.... i must admit you are the best in the league at pretending to throw down the stumps everytime you get the ball, have you ever actually thrown the ball before when you have done it?? you do it everytime and everytime the bloke is still in his crease, we were all actually commenting on what a toss you were for doing it and how you were just embarrassing yourself...

who is we.........???? is that melton........hutchy is onto something here....
hahahaha you idiot.......its good that you are worrying what i do.....i still do it and will always do it...the funny thing is the balls in my left hand most of the time when i pretend to throw it.......have had a couple of pings already for a 2 out of 2 success rate and yer the non striker got back in time..........though its only a mater of time before i get 1........lets hope its not against you bloke's now that will be awsome........and ill let your boys know all about it.........i will be anyway........@| ......dont go all soft on me now techno..........you try and turn things around on me but guess what your the coward hiding behind the computer your sitting in front of not me.......im fine with who i am maybe your not..........

ive said it before cobber a house brick has more trams and trains than you......:rolleyes:

Piston Broke;186316 said:

OK, i will have a crack, Bundoora way too many for brunswick with dale and ayres to get wickets.Preston easy vs elsty with brown and lowe to get them.moorabin a few too many for ormond unless viccars, beshara and paul get them.Caulfield to pass balwyn only 2 down.ivanhoe to easy against the saints.Brighton-Kew game in the balance,expect kew to win with brighton lack of experience,and Malvern way too many for coburg.

bucket head;186409 said:
OK, i will have a crack, Bundoora way too many for brunswick with dale and ayres to get wickets.Preston easy vs elsty with brown and lowe to get them.moorabin a few too many for ormond unless viccars, beshara and paul get them.Caulfield to pass balwyn only 2 down.ivanhoe to easy against the saints.Brighton-Kew game in the balance,expect kew to win with brighton lack of experience,and Malvern way too many for coburg.

are brighton on their home ground yet........herd last year after we got touched up by them they were resurfacing the ground.......went past it about 4 months ago and it was like a sand pit.......any 1 confirm.......

techno;186407 said:
cant say ive heard you say that one before... good one though....:rolleyes:

i know you are in orr of me........but dont get your knickers in a knot we will be down your way in a couple of weeks......:p

bucket head;186409 said:

wow bucket hands... your predictions seem abit ambitious, like you have a crystal ball in front of you... i suppose you will be able to tell me what will win the cox plate on saturday and by how far....

weapons05/06;186411 said:
i know you are in orr of me........but dont get your knickers in a knot we will be down your way in a couple of weeks......:p

at least it still a couple of weeks, that should give us time to renovate the rooms and make sure you will be able to fit through the doors, you might be struggling with the maccy park single doors

techno;186413 said:
wow bucket hands... your predictions seem abit ambitious, like you have a crystal ball in front of you... i suppose you will be able to tell me what will win the cox plate on saturday and by how far....

Whats so ambitious, techno....by the way its bucket head...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back