subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

no mate i dont play for diggers rest i play against them though. well done on your 29, should keep you in the team a few more games

Hi guys.I often read with interest.Will be going down to Watch Melton v Willy this week.Look forward to it.
Had a look at Yarraville and Melton last week and Willy will be short priced favourites.
Melton seem to have lost a few blokes.A bloke I used to play against over ten years ago in another league was playing for Melton and he is getting on.Used to be a fantastic bowler mind you,but he would be well past his best.
Young Wheelahan looks a prospect.
The one point of interest though was that I was talking to a few Melton people there and I believe that a Zimbabwe test player will debut for Melton this week?

Welcome watcher,you hould drop Steven Milne a line re the Zimbabwean,he could do a story on him for the local rags.
Hey Weapons,we're in suspense,got a name,is he a celeb? like a Chris Grant maybe?

Piston Broke;187165 said:
Welcome watcher,you hould drop Steven Milne a line re the Zimbabwean,he could do a story on him for the local rags.
Hey Weapons,we're in suspense,got a name,is he a celeb? like a Chris Grant maybe?

hey piston......there would be no room for any story's on a zimbabwean this week......its all about willy.......all the news papers were there 8 photographers so plenty more memorabilia for the boys.......

just wait and see........a footy player though....

Watcher;187138 said:
Hi guys.I often read with interest.Will be going down to Watch Melton v Willy this week.Look forward to it.
Had a look at Yarraville and Melton last week and Willy will be short priced favourites.
Melton seem to have lost a few blokes.A bloke I used to play against over ten years ago in another league was playing for Melton and he is getting on.Used to be a fantastic bowler mind you,but he would be well past his best.
Young Wheelahan looks a prospect.
The one point of interest though was that I was talking to a few Melton people there and I believe that a Zimbabwe test player will debut for Melton this week?

yer good luck to melton.....for us some new young players in the team this week 4 unavailable due to weddings.......so yer we will have a crack and im sure melton will be as well.......

its gonna be a big build up from our end.......had a team meeting this morning about the way we are going to go about it......;)

yous can say that we are favourites but we know we are not......a good stat for all of you melton for the last 3 or 4 years have been the best team performing out of any in the subbies in the home and away matches and going by the results they are still going alright so not much has changed......

i will say 1 thing it will be a good contest and to date probably match of the round.....

GO WILLY

congratulations to steve molloy 300 first 11 games......4 bowling averages with brunswick and 5 with preston......im pretty sure 2 championships as well and 4 or 5 premierships.......hey techno maybe you could get this bloke to melton he seems to know what it takes to win them........hahaha....

the big question is your shoulder going to be right for your powder puffs this week..........?????ooooo id love to be batting with sheeds and he's facing you.......gee whizzzzz the ball would take an eternity to get back from the bahama's.....hahahahaha your not that bright are you.......

Talking today to a Melton bloke.The guy apparently arrives Friday his name is Blessing something or other.Played about 10 tests Quick bowler,reasonable bat.Wait and see I guess.

weapons you have alot to say for someone that cant bat !!!! pull ya head in, its that all about willi on here isnt it, sheeds is a one man show down there everyone knows that, how many paid players are you allowed in subbies i think you guys have more than you should have !!!

Garry Turner;187200 said:
weapons you have alot to say for someone that cant bat !!!! pull ya head in, its that all about willi on here isnt it, sheeds is a one man show down there everyone knows that, how many paid players are you allowed in subbies i think you guys have more than you should have !!!

pull ''your'' head in old man........i know i cant bat and you saying this proves what point......????

hahahaha and your from yarra club i have herd the vtca are on your backs about the coin your club is spending......mmmmmm so id be worrying about your own back yard......

why do you think its all about willy????think about it.......just cause you wont get any local rag time this week......@|

keep your chin up champ.....@|

Watcher;187184 said:
Talking today to a Melton bloke.The guy apparently arrives Friday his name is Blessing something or other.Played about 10 tests Quick bowler,reasonable bat.Wait and see I guess.

he needs to be blessed to be bowling to me........hahaha.....

It's a good laugh reading all this.I live in Melton Weapons,wondering who you think Techno is.I have been trying to figure it out.I know most of them but I can't put my finger on it.By suggesting a shoulder injury I guess you think Wheels but I'm not sure about that.

we will be in the local rag at the end of the year for winning yet another premiership champ, only 1 paid player at yarra club and that is tocka dont know where you hear all this crap about spending heaps of coin, like i've said before everyone wants to play at yarra club cause we win flags !!!

Watcher;187221 said:
It's a good laugh reading all this.I live in Melton Weapons,wondering who you think Techno is.I have been trying to figure it out.I know most of them but I can't put my finger on it.By suggesting a shoulder injury I guess you think Wheels but I'm not sure about that.

congratulations you live in melton........its the place to be at the moment isnt it.....hahaha

maybe you are him......he has let his guard down and so silly of him too.......fell for the oldest trick in the book..........his stats arnt better than mine like he has said.......how many clubs is it 3 now.........even his dad come down to watch us..........ahhh the joys of watching a good team play......for you to come on here and prounce around like you have been on for 5 years......your 3 posts now and you are trying to prove me wrong.......you box hill.........sit back and enjoy the cricket on the weekend.....thats all you have to do.......@|

Garry Turner;187223 said:
we will be in the local rag at the end of the year for winning yet another premiership champ, only 1 paid player at yarra club and that is tocka dont know where you hear all this crap about spending heaps of coin, like i've said before everyone wants to play at yarra club cause we win flags !!!

yer ive got no probs with that.......maybe you should give 5 % of that attitude to melton they are starving for 1........look we had 1 of the best players in the comp last year with out a doubt.......finished 4th due to his efforts through out the year it looks like that in the stats but as your premiership winning team knows its all about the ''team'' come the buissness end of the season.......like you guys we didnt have 1 player in the premiership photo......there were 15 of us.......

i like confidence and you have it ......

they are all whinging about you guys thats all......so your telling me bakes,bronca and smart arnt getting any coin????hahaha thats not what they were telling me at the star bar after the granny...........forgot taylor in there too

Mate you have lost me completely with your ramblings! I am being quite genuine.I stumbled upon this through bigfooty.
I have played with or against most of them,am freinds with a few so here is my take.
I doubt Brian,just by going on the text.Taking yesterdays team from the VSDCA site. Howie-no chance. Butch Gale-very very unlikely.Alexander-right in the mix I reckon. Kirk-Alexanders bum chum big show.Kennedy-don't know him.Pritchard-not his go.Harrison-sneaky cat,a maybe.Hope-nice bloke I doubt it.Alaimo-loves a stir,but doubt it.J.Wheelahan-don't know very well,seems quiet.Laurie-funny prick but not his go either.
My money would be on a kirk-Alexander job or a rough show like Andrew Spink(not playing this year)?Tempany? But I would think the first two.

Watcher;187228 said:
Mate you have lost me completely with your ramblings! I am being quite genuine.I stumbled upon this through bigfooty.
I have played with or against most of them,am freinds with a few so here is my take.
I doubt Brian,just by going on the text.Taking yesterdays team from the VSDCA site. Howie-no chance. Butch Gale-very very unlikely.Alexander-right in the mix I reckon. Kirk-Alexanders bum chum big show.Kennedy-don't know him.Pritchard-not his go.Harrison-sneaky cat,a maybe.Hope-nice bloke I doubt it.Alaimo-loves a stir,but doubt it.J.Wheelahan-don't know very well,seems quiet.Laurie-funny prick but not his go either.
My money would be on a kirk-Alexander job or a rough show like Andrew Spink(not playing this year)?Tempany? But I would think the first two.

well now you have named the whole team.......what about naming your good self.....:confused:

Why would that matter? I don't play cricket anymore. I will be there watching on Saturday if I get a leave pass.Naming myself will just give them the ********s.

Watcher;187235 said:
Why would that matter? I don't play cricket anymore. I will be there watching on Saturday if I get a leave pass.Naming myself will just give them the ********s.

well then..........give the bigcricket faithfull a rundown on melton's game on the weekend????

why would you come on here and strutt your stuff then go all silent about who you are.....dont be a coward like techno......

do you think techno should be carrying on like he has been?????is he making his club look bad????

weapons05/06;187237 said:
well then..........give the bigcricket faithfull a rundown on melton's game on the weekend????

why would you come on here and strutt your stuff then go all silent about who you are.....dont be a coward like techno......

do you think techno should be carrying on like he has been?????is he making his club look bad????

Got to think your club would'nt be too proud of you?!!!

bucket head;187240 said:
Got to think your club would'nt be too proud of you?!!!

why im honest and i dont go hiding from who i am and also im not posting for the club .......so why would they be worried????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back