subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Hey Knackers,disagree mate,no way known that's Weapons pseudonym.
Only two minor spelling mistakes,[christmass and awsome]That passage would have been littered with them otherwise.Definately written by someone else.

steve waughsome;187768 said:
now though me and weapons have something in common it isnt rhyming slang.we both have championship medals.but you have to admit steve waugh is awsome.i believe that anyway.let me get 1 thing straight no wonder melton are under achievers with all you cock.y suckers in your own little world.no wonder altona smacked your asses.must admit it is another world down there in boganville.id have him in my side before any of you losers.anyway my team will be playing melton after christmass and maybe if you want id like to see if you could put me on my arse because id get the first 1 in and you wouldn't see the next day.

im tipping willy to show why they are the reigning champs.

I don't play because I am no good,too old and only have one leg.Nobody sits the watcher on his arse though.You will have to let me know who you play for so I can book that one in Tugga.

Knobjockey;187615 said:
Hey Watcher you are right on the money pal about that Harrison very sneaky cat.And is Kirk Alexanders bum chum or is Alexanders bum chum big show?
Wasn't quite sure there.
Who is the Watcher? I think it's Timmy Hoylan.
Timmy who? Not me. Don't get me wrong knobjockey Duncan is a good fella,just think he is a bit cunning.Nothing sinister unless you know otherwise.
You Melton too are you?

Knackers;187794 said:
Steve Waughsome hahahah come on weapsons eveyone knows you can create more than one name on here. You could have come up with something better than that. I suppose you reckon we would fall for the "oldest trick in the book" and think you had a mate to back you up. Smarten up d**khead. Geez you would want to get some runs this week you have backed yourself into a big corner. How can you call Melton bogans - dont get caught up in playing for Willy. You are a ********kicker from Deer Park. Im sure will claim you are not Weapons but we all know you are. You have made yourself look silly but more your club and team mates. I'm sure a class player Craig Sheedy would not appreciate all the rubbish on here about his club and all your rubbish pumping him up. He does not need pumping up his stats do the talking.
There are alot of people in the Subbies not only clubs in the west but clubs in my group (I'm in the east - i'll know youll ask) and clubs in the VTCA who have had enough of your rubbish (from what i can tell from the VTCA thread) will looking on interested to see if Weapons can produce. You are embarassing your club not only amoungst the VSDCA but Cricket Victoria universally. Nothing less than 50 would be suffice to claim the points in the battle. There are 2 games out at Melton this week Melton v Willy should be a good game, good blokes, well 21 of them are) and Weapons v Melton - your not good enough to take on a team on your own.

hahaha you box hill.....hahaha

proved last year what i can do in big games......this 1 is a biggie so we will see what happens......

yes i am from deer park and thats 3023 in the old school you muppet......

oldest trick in the book what do you mean by that........i aint that capable of making a new name.....im just a dumb left-handed opening batsmen who cant bat

why would i get a mate to back me up i talk for my self and have the runs on the board........;)

weapons05/06;187810 said:
hahaha you box hill.....hahaha

proved last year what i can do in big games......this 1 is a biggie so we will see what happens......

yes i am from deer park and thats 3023 in the old school you muppet......

oldest trick in the book what do you mean by that........i aint that capable of making a new name.....im just a dumb left-handed opening batsmen who cant bat

why would i get a mate to back me up i talk for my self and have the runs on the board........;)

The only thing you have on board is a few too many kilos
.........lol

Knackers;187794 said:
Steve Waughsome hahahah come on weapsons eveyone knows you can create more than one name on here. You could have come up with something better than that. I suppose you reckon we would fall for the "oldest trick in the book" and think you had a mate to back you up. Smarten up d**khead. Geez you would want to get some runs this week you have backed yourself into a big corner. How can you call Melton bogans - dont get caught up in playing for Willy. You are a ********kicker from Deer Park. Im sure will claim you are not Weapons but we all know you are. You have made yourself look silly but more your club and team mates. I'm sure a class player Craig Sheedy would not appreciate all the rubbish on here about his club and all your rubbish pumping him up. He does not need pumping up his stats do the talking.
There are alot of people in the Subbies not only clubs in the west but clubs in my group (I'm in the east - i'll know youll ask) and clubs in the VTCA who have had enough of your rubbish (from what i can tell from the VTCA thread) will looking on interested to see if Weapons can produce. You are embarassing your club not only amoungst the VSDCA but Cricket Victoria universally. Nothing less than 50 would be suffice to claim the points in the battle. There are 2 games out at Melton this week Melton v Willy should be a good game, good blokes, well 21 of them are) and Weapons v Melton - your not good enough to take on a team on your own.

yes you are correct there are 2 games out at melton this week.melton v willy.melton 3rds v i dont know.so that means in my book of math there would be 44 players.do the math next time you fool.or should i correct you in saying there is 2 first xl TEAMS playing at melton.though i dont like weapons as a cricketer he has got all you fools covered with heart.

bucket head;187813 said:
The only thing you have on board is a few too many kilos
.........lol

this site is getting out of hand a little now......i will be off for a couple of weeks......the pressure is on me and i thrive on pressure.....so bring it on........

you mockinbirds will have nothing to talk about......hahahahaha:p

GO WILLY

you need an abbacus. There will be 22 players taking part in the 1stXI at Melton on saturday. 21 of them are good blokes the other is a ******** bloke universally disrespected by all. I was not talking about the 3rd's.

Watcher;187802 said:
Timmy who? Not me. Don't get me wrong knobjockey Duncan is a good fella,just think he is a bit cunning.Nothing sinister unless you know otherwise.
You Melton too are you?
I'm just a nobody pal. Nah i think you might be on to Harrison he might be Techno I reckon.Don't trust him.

weapons05/06;187816 said:
this site is getting out of hand a little now......i will be off for a couple of weeks......the pressure is on me and i thrive on pressure.....so bring it on........

you mockinbirds will have nothing to talk about......hahahahaha:p

GO WILLY

dont run off now you coward -hahahaha you cat. you run off when it all gets a bit hot it the kitchen.... Melton blokes would be loving this righ now. You dont thrive under pressure you are proving that by running away.

No Im not from Box Hill and I wont be disclosing which club I am from I am not speaking on behalf of my club on working on my own here.

You would love to know who is who on here. it is very easy to create multiple identies on forums - its basic knowledge. Who knows who is who. There could be 10 names but only 5 blokes opperating them. You reckon just becuase you spend all your spare time on here you know all the tricks of the trade, you don realise you are being played like a goose on here. Im sad for you as some of these blokes you would consider mates? Think about it. Bandit is not the only one with links with Willy. There are a few of them. Its a shame that stupid forum talk has caused such a stir amoungst a club all without your knowledge.

Knackers;187820 said:
dont run off now you coward -hahahaha you cat. you run off when it all gets a bit hot it the kitchen.... Melton blokes would be loving this righ now. You dont thrive under pressure you are proving that by running away.

No Im not from Box Hill and I wont be disclosing which club I am from I am not speaking on behalf of my club on working on my own here.

You would love to know who is who on here. it is very easy to create multiple identies on forums - its basic knowledge. Who knows who is who. There could be 10 names but only 5 blokes opperating them. You reckon just becuase you spend all your spare time on here you know all the tricks of the trade, you don realise you are being played like a goose on here. Im sad for you as some of these blokes you would consider mates? Think about it. Bandit is not the only one with links with Willy. There are a few of them. Its a shame that stupid forum talk has caused such a stir amoungst a club all without your knowledge.
I reckon you are spot on Knackers.Wouldn't be one bit suprised if Harrison goes under about 5 names.

Harrison is one of those blokes.We all know the type.Mercanary.Has played for about 35 clubs,just chasing coin.
Never gives anything back.Should have seen the song and dance one year when part of "his deal" was to get a free hotdog on Thursday nights.Disgraceful.
Once the last game has been played..BANG. He's off.no presentation night for Harrison,in fact he has been known to attend the night of his club of choice to pillage the next year.
He is bad news is Harrison.

Not a lot really. One of those blokes who bats about 8 but reckons he should open and bowls a bit. If he forgets to wear his jumper he can't hit the pitch.
Strange bloke Harrison.

Knobjockey;187834 said:
Not a lot really. One of those blokes who bats about 8 but reckons he should open and bowls a bit. If he forgets to wear his jumper he can't hit the pitch.
Strange bloke Harrison.

If you know so much about him you must play for Melton - what do you do there. Do you play in the 1stXI? in all seriousness is Techno - Kirk?

Knackers;187836 said:
If you know so much about him you must play for Melton - what do you do there. Do you play in the 1stXI? in all seriousness is Techno - Kirk?
Mate I only play low grades on a semi regular basis.I have no idea who Techno is.I just came on to have a go at Harrison.

Knobjockey;187837 said:
Mate I only play low grades on a semi regular basis.I have no idea who Techno is.I just came on to have a go at Harrison.

I must agree with Weapons on one thing - I heard that hot topic at the season launch was that a few players left the club due to Pritchard? Any truth?

Knackers;187839 said:
I must agree with Weapons on one thing - I heard that hot topic at the season launch was that a few players left the club due to Pritchard? Any truth?
Honestly couldn't say.Seems ok to me.I don't get involved in that side of things.They probably left because of Harrison if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back