subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Ah Blessing.Finally! How did you go on the punt? Bit stiff in Fashions on the field I thought.Any way welcome to sunny Melton pal.Kelvin must be thrilled.
Poor effort by Meltons ones no doubt egged on by Techno and Harrison in not going out to Willy to support the twos.
And what a day they missed! The Manhattan kid top scoring I believe with 60 odd.Fairy tale stuff.

It was great to see the kid from the back streets of manhattan make around 60 odd on the weekend. He was due to make some runs.
Good luck to those melton boys who have to face blessing in the nets this week.
Anyway blessing i was hoping u could give me a tip for the cup after your great day out on derby day.

ahhh re-incarnation thats right techno is back and back to get stuck into the brown dog.now for starters brown dog i saw you being the square leg umpire on saturday for the thirds why was that?to get some brownie points because you have made yourself look like a dill on this site.anyway lots of pressure on you this week 1 dayer and you like to hit the ball all along the ground with the grass being so long lots of running for you.we all know you dont like running.also this blessing ive herd he bowls good heat so its going to be good fun watching you against him im tipping not for long.just remember all the pressure is on willy!

GO MELTON

your a cat brown - you quiet all week because you realised you are making your fine club look silly with all the rubbish you post and then you get on her pissed up a chirp off. See Werribbee v Altona did not play as well so I'm guessing it was not Melton not perparing wicket. We were under the pump to get away in our game as we got a bit of rain in the north friday nght. Prety low scores throughut the comp which suggests weather effected conditions. You need to pull your ead in and worry about next week. I see Drain on your website Drain was not picked if he isavailable next week I eckon the Weapons might in trouble - mght be having a easy day running the water.
You continue to make yourself look silly on this site i reckon you should go back into hibernation again.

Knackers;188691 said:
your a cat brown - you quiet all week because you realised you are making your fine club look silly with all the rubbish you post and then you get on her pissed up a chirp off. See Werribbee v Altona did not play as well so I'm guessing it was not Melton not perparing wicket. We were under the pump to get away in our game as we got a bit of rain in the north friday nght. Prety low scores throughut the comp which suggests weather effected conditions. You need to pull your ead in and worry about next week. I see Drain on your website Drain was not picked if he isavailable next week I eckon the Weapons might in trouble - mght be having a easy day running the water.
You continue to make yourself look silly on this site i reckon you should go back into hibernation again.

hahahaha you muppet.....now thanks for the complement about my club and i have to say we arnt a fine club we are a great club........just a little question ********wit where did i say there was no wicket maybe as parro as i was sat night you were legless when you read my post.......hahaha......wicket was a bit green but the council had top dressed the ground on the friday with soil.......now if you are as smart as you sound(hahahahahaha) you should know what has happened........
any way in saying that why should i stay off if it gets blokes who get stuck into me to come on and post about me and how im making my club look silly......you just have to post and it makes you look silly.......

who cares what happened in your game........who cares what you think i should do.......just face it you are on here to pot me and thats the only reason.......keep up the good work@| ;)muppet

I see your playing in the ladies league this week end Brown. Ha-ha.

So I was looking at you profile on the Williamstown website. I see you like the Marque nightclub I think I might have seen you there. The Doggies!!! They played like they were sponsored by Peter Jackson the cigarettes not the suits.

Now unlike everyone else im only going to get stuck into you a little bit, just to attempt to bring you down to earth. Im just wondering what your aim is for this season, If I was you I would be aiming average over 20 with the bat. You should be able to do that in Ladies cricket

yea well mate the way your going they wont be calling you 'browny' for the right reasons on saturday all the wrong reasons when they see your whites after I ping in some 140km thunderbolts at your throat on a dodgy wicket at melton... all the best chipper....

Knobjockey;188597 said:
Ah Blessing.Finally! How did you go on the punt? Bit stiff in Fashions on the field I thought.Any way welcome to sunny Melton pal.Kelvin must be thrilled.
Poor effort by Meltons ones no doubt egged on by Techno and Harrison in not going out to Willy to support the twos.
And what a day they missed! The Manhattan kid top scoring I believe with 60 odd.Fairy tale stuff.

Thank you I'm loving it I was out in Noble Park today to see my friends from back home..It was the first time Ive ever had a punt on the horses an it was a succesful day with alot of aussie girls all over me they loved me... Purple Moon is my bet for the Cup...

Knobjockey;188597 said:

weapons05/06;188587 said:
do you even know where you live........?what are you doing tuesday.....???

rob gel do you know how to read the forcast's.......showers on sat.......

what are we doing on the 12th?

all just a bit of fun weapons! haha! hows the weather in willy 2day?? fine an sunny in the town were you dont get along with all very well!:D blessing isnt to happy with yah just read his post ive gota face him at training not looking foward to it!|@

Great to hear Blessing,and yes I will be over to your place for the calcutta tonight!
I will give you the hot tip though I will NOT be facing you in the bloody nets big fella after I seen your little bowling warm up at Maccy park today.Leave me out of that thanks!
Thanks for that tip too pal.
Some very interesting characters bobbing up on this site I might add.
Again,well done to stoo. Great story that.

Knobjockey;188732 said:
Great to hear Blessing,and yes I will be over to your place for the calcutta tonight!
I will give you the hot tip though I will NOT be facing you in the bloody nets big fella after I seen your little bowling warm up at Maccy park today.Leave me out of that thanks!
Thanks for that tip too pal.
Some very interesting characters bobbing up on this site I might add.
Again,well done to stoo. Great story that.

yes im looking foward too tonight should be a great night they reckon a beer called victoria bitter is quite nice over hear might have a few we only drink castle back home an that taste like cats piss... whos this stoo bloke sounds like a great story and an overseas player too they must love the melton cricket club.

Weapons I know you sent the Watcher a private note to stop picking on you,and I was happy to.But what are you doing referring to a teammate as "the great man".Are you fair dinkum? How f...... embarrassed must the poor prick be with you salivating all over him,and Sheedy..and Clemson..and Drain..and.......Makes me sick.

It is great to see blessing already getting into great aussie culture and im sure he wil have a few beers to night. I have heard that only a few have dared to go head to head with blessing at the bar and no one has come out top.
I cannot get over the great effort of stoo on the weekend absoulutely incredible. What a fairy tale begining to wat im sure will be a great career.

blessing;188735 said:
yes im looking foward too tonight should be a great night they reckon a beer called victoria bitter is quite nice over hear might have a few we only drink castle back home an that taste like cats piss... whos this stoo bloke sounds like a great story and an overseas player too they must love the melton cricket club.
Great story indeed Blessing,and one you can take a lot out of.Stoo has settled in really well in Melton and adapted to the game quite easily.
Just a heads up there old Blesso,Stoo is in no way to be confused with skoo.Skoo is Meltons answer to Derek Zoolander wheras Stoo is the Manhattan kid.

Mistery Man;188717 said:
I see your playing in the ladies league this week end Brown. Ha-ha.

So I was looking at you profile on the Williamstown website. I see you like the Marque nightclub I think I might have seen you there. The Doggies!!! They played like they were sponsored by Peter Jackson the cigarettes not the suits.

Now unlike everyone else im only going to get stuck into you a little bit, just to attempt to bring you down to earth. Im just wondering what your aim is for this season, If I was you I would be aiming average over 20 with the bat. You should be able to do that in Ladies cricket

now lets get 1 thing straight i aint no gun...
goals are.........to be a part of a winning team.....ive averaged about 30 ever since iv been at willy i wanna push that up a little.....be consistant is the answer to that.......play in another flag.........work with the younger blokes at the club because i wanna see them in the higher 11's at the club......they are the future......they take my spot no drama's.......it makes the club and lower 11's stronger

yer the player profile's are a bit old now that was done 01/02 a missus and 3 billy lids no time for going out........though when i do i leave nothing in the bag......or wallet.......hehehe.......onto the puppies......gee whizz all i can say is it was great going to a couple of freebies through a mate of mine......hehehehe......even better as an aspiring coach i was allowed to get into the rooms before and after the game v port adelaide down at the dome just to see how/what they do for warm ups,cool downs,skill work you know......it was great.......though their season was terrible i know for a fact they are getting flogged for it now.........

now for you seeing me at the marque are you hinting at something there?

Bubba;188730 said:
all just a bit of fun weapons! haha! hows the weather in willy 2day?? fine an sunny in the town were you dont get along with all very well!:D blessing isnt to happy with yah just read his post ive gota face him at training not looking foward to it!|@

yer well its not fun for me.......
are you being smart with your assumptions about willy????to be honest it doesnt make sence.....and those little smart arse comments arnt called for.......you know where i live and no it wasnt sunny where i come from.......

this blessing chap.....you have to make sure the wicket is hard and flat to suit our batsmen and bowlers......i have said before to me doesnt matter how i go its how the team peforms if we win im happy if we win and i go allright all you cowards on here will know about it.......hehehe

cheers

blessing;188725 said:
yea well mate the way your going they wont be calling you 'browny' for the right reasons on saturday all the wrong reasons when they see your whites after I ping in some 140km thunderbolts at your throat on a dodgy wicket at melton... all the best chipper....

hahaha we wear creams in the subbies........i do anyway......all the best

Watcher;188738 said:
Weapons I know you sent the Watcher a private note to stop picking on you,and I was happy to.But what are you doing referring to a teammate as "the great man".Are you fair dinkum? How f...... embarrassed must the poor prick be with you salivating all over him,and Sheedy..and Clemson..and Drain..and.......Makes me sick.

what if you had played 300 games at the top level......they would be calling you the great man.....maybe you could get down this week and i could hook an autograph for you.........jelouse are we.......

clemo hahaha past his best though still does a good job.....with the women that is.......sheedy=gun on the fizz......drain=i spose his record at district level speaks for itself....me=im an honest battler who strive's to win......

weapo weapo weapo my fine feathered friend you still havnt learnt yet talking your self up like a dill.your not that good.i have herd that sheedy doesnt rate you and that it wont be long before you will be back in the two's.if you fail this week lookout next week.

technomania#2 out

techno#2;188777 said:
weapo weapo weapo my fine feathered friend you still havnt learnt yet talking your self up like a dill.your not that good.i have herd that sheedy doesnt rate you and that it wont be long before you will be back in the two's.if you fail this week lookout next week.

technomania#2 out

well well well look what we have here........i hope you havnt come back under a new name......?

its gone crazy in here too many cowards to post back too......where is the original coward........?

im not going to post until techno#1 comes back on here.......come on you malton crazzy people get him back......''you can do it''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back