subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Knewy;190011 said:
If it ain't broke why fix it? Apart from the saggy rear supspension from tearing all that booty on the rear vinyls!! Go Mr Wheels your a good sport especially when you showed your son up on the ping pong. Cracker forehand there oldtimer....:)
Maybe we will see you moving up the ranking V soon??@|

Late Night Security;189989 said:
What are you doing here Knobjockey - "you are never here this late" and before you ask "im not good"
:eek: :eek: LOOKOUT HE'S GOT A GUN THE CRAZY BARSTARD. Funny night that!!:D !

Late night security... hahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha
i think i might know who u are!!
thats the end for me, doesnt get much better than that..

C.Face;190022 said:
Late night security... hahahahahahahahahahaahhaaha
i think i might know who u are!!
thats the end for me, doesnt get much better than that..

You blokes are never open on Thusday nights......whats this in my pocket......BANG!

techno#2;189999 said:
''sneaky cat'' i dont think so.
you are old and your posts arnt funny any more as weapons has made a mockery of you.plenty of ''snakes in the grass'' down melton way browns and tigers are the most common.

TECHNOMANIA#2 OUT

your spot on about the snakes down at melton techno #2, infact there was a 'KING BROWN' there on saturday afternoon, he was seen on the centre wicket after tea.

weapons05/06;189595 said:
hey knobby least youve got some balls........though you bowl short pies.......hahahaha

Dont worry about the Knobjockey's performance on the weekend it was a great effort from the plucky colt from Piccalotto. It was his second run up in class against pretty smart company. First time he has met the previous group one winner Sheedy and I think he accuited himself well. I wouldn't say his first 2 runs have been mind blowing but you know when he gets a knock he wont spit out the bit and you knoooow heeellll bounce back and be there right in the finish. Although he hasn't saluted Des Gleeson on this first two outing he has beaten some big name horses in Ahmed and Smith. Look I'll be sticking with him over the rest of the carnival, he just takes my eye everytime he enters the parade ring, just looks a millions dollars and gives you that thought he has his foot on the till. Reports from the stable is he does his best work on a Thursday night when he breaks the clock on the track and then eats up well (smashed Beck's). Thats all you can ask for as an owner or trainer of a up an coming group one player.

techno;190219 said:
your spot on about the snakes down at melton techno #2, infact there was a 'KING BROWN' there on saturday afternoon, he was seen on the centre wicket after tea.

i wouldnt say ''king brown'' because that is complementing him a little.yes he was out on the centre wicket area after tea trying to rough up the captian coach.now that was funny.you were a little quiet last week before the big clash why was that?have you gone incognito?

TECHNOMANIAIHATEWEAPONSOUT#2

i took the measured approach towards the game unlike our 'fine feathered friend' snoopdog.... i mean browndog. at the end of the day i didnt want this site wrecking the game of cricket that was to be played... its not that i was scared of the big bad dog. i didnt want to make a fool of myself like weapons did. obviously browny couldnt keep his fingers off the keyboard and he copped plenty out on the field which was quite funny.

Techno - dancing his way into girls hearts xxxooo

techno;190459 said:
i took the measured approach towards the game unlike our 'fine feathered friend' snoopdog.... i mean browndog. at the end of the day i didnt want this site wrecking the game of cricket that was to be played... its not that i was scared of the big bad dog. i didnt want to make a fool of myself like weapons did. obviously browny couldnt keep his fingers off the keyboard and he copped plenty out on the field which was quite funny.

technomania! superstar rockstar and im tipping you will be on the dancefloor and with the girls saturday night! oh yea thats what im talking baout nollsy!@|

Knobjockey;190471 said:
He was a sneaky cat Alf.I reckon he was nailing Sally.

any one heading up to mildura this year to attend and play in the willowfest?? great standrad of cricket great night spots and great weather!@|

techno;190459 said:

going on weapons reports on here you are soft.fancy after all thats been said on here which hasnt been good for our club you go cold because you didnt want it to wreck the game of cricket.now thats funny.how is a little bit of banter gonna wreck a game of cricket my ''fine feathered freind''?maybe you take this stuff a little too serious?

TECHNOPHOBIA#2

****CRUISER, MARTINI, YAGERBOMMMMB NIGHT**** Saturday night at MCC, get you tickets from C Face. Yours truly DJ TECHNO will be belting out the tunes all night long. make sure you bring your sisters :D Come dwn weapons have a 'brittany spears' worrrmp! cmon mate, 1 night away from the springs karoake isnt gonna kill you, we can even hit pure after it.. cya there chipper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back