subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

techno#2;190476 said:
going on weapons reports on here you are soft.fancy after all thats been said on here which hasnt been good for our club you go cold because you didnt want it to wreck the game of cricket.now thats funny.how is a little bit of banter gonna wreck a game of cricket my ''fine feathered freind''?maybe you take this stuff a little too serious?

TECHNOPHOBIA#2

i dont bring our club into the conversations like weapons does, i always make direct assaults (or cheap shots) at weapons the person not willy cricket club.

TECHNO - THE KING OF TECHNOS

techno;190481 said:
i dont bring our club into the conversations like weapons does, i always make direct assaults (or cheap shots) at weapons the person not willy cricket club.

TECHNO - THE KING OF TECHNOS

look in all seriousness weapons does talk his club up.why not.im sure you are envious like i am.id love to have achieved what his club has achieved in the last ten years or so.he is a very lucky boy.even though the first 1 he thinks he was apart of.but in my books 12th man dont cut it.

TECHNO#2COBBERCOCKO OUT

techno;190478 said:
****CRUISER, MARTINI, YAGERBOMMMMB NIGHT**** Saturday night at MCC, get you tickets from C Face. Yours truly DJ TECHNO will be belting out the tunes all night long. make sure you bring your sisters :D Come dwn weapons have a 'brittany spears' worrrmp! cmon mate, 1 night away from the springs karoake isnt gonna kill you, we can even hit pure after it.. cya there chipper :D

is that a formal invite........?hahaha im sure i wouldnt be seeing pure due to the fact that it might be on for young and old before then......

anyway boys sheeds has had a chat to me about this site tuesday night and sais its best if i dont come on here and post crap anymore.......due to the fact the way i played on the weekend which is fair enough he is the captian and i have to respect i spose what he wants and what he wants out of me.......so yer call me a cat or whatever you like i will be still keeping in touch with bigcricket dont worry about that but i wont be posting........so to the melton boys good luck for the rest of the year hope we meet again in the latter part of the year and we get the job done again.......''cobbers''

as it is a bit of a melton site on here now so to the non-melton people good luck and may the best team be there at the end of the year like my club was holding that cup up........

cheers.....snoopdowwgbrowwndogg out

techno;190461 said:
whos alf stewart?

It Matthews techno!!! Like the former off spinning cool cat Greg 'Mo' Matthews. You might know me from Racing Retro and Race Day on Sky Racing - you may have heard me say such things as - Miss Finland - You knooowwww shes a champion. Look.........I just dont think he'll get the distance....but i wont be leaving him out of my multiples because you knowww he'll could bounce back.

I will be giving my form for this week on friday. stay posted.

weak as piss weapons...

its not primary school buddy, do what the ******** you want to do..
I might stop posting on here too cos my captain told me that i shouldn't do it,
My reply to the captain would be this "Get ********ed, your not the boss of the internet, and even if you were you can still go and get ********ed"

We'll hear from ya soon weapo, dont you worry about that.
you cant resist not posting on here..
and anyway, how are we gonna organise some nights out down at the springs club on the karaoke? haha

Bubba;190475 said:
any one heading up to mildura this year to attend and play in the willowfest?? great standrad of cricket great night spots and great weather!@|

bubba..i'm there! head there's some good places to stay too after a big night out!! ha

Late Night Security;189993 said:
turned his form around - played a few games in the 2's last year as Capt Coach
Only played 2's because of injury, nearly won them their first game as well

weapons05/06;190504 said:
is that a formal invite........?hahaha im sure i wouldnt be seeing pure due to the fact that it might be on for young and old before then......

anyway boys sheeds has had a chat to me about this site tuesday night and sais its best if i dont come on here and post crap anymore.......due to the fact the way i played on the weekend which is fair enough he is the captian and i have to respect i spose what he wants and what he wants out of me.......so yer call me a cat or whatever you like i will be still keeping in touch with bigcricket dont worry about that but i wont be posting........so to the melton boys good luck for the rest of the year hope we meet again in the latter part of the year and we get the job done again.......''cobbers''

as it is a bit of a melton site on here now so to the non-melton people good luck and may the best team be there at the end of the year like my club was holding that cup up........

cheers.....snoopdowwgbrowwndogg out

weak as piss weapons what is he your dad is he?? its a bit of fun an obvisouly we got in your head an the way u performed saturday we did. ********house weapons your a grown man but not mature enough to handle a forum well good luck in your battling career because its going no where chipper!:D

concrete;190525 said:
bubba..i'm there! head there's some good places to stay too after a big night out!! ha

yeah look theres some cracker places up there and afterwards who no's were you could stay maybe on a park bench or maybe an oval youve got your options!:D haha!

Bubba;190670 said:
yeah look theres some cracker places up there and afterwards who no's were you could stay maybe on a park bench or maybe an oval youve got your options!:D haha!

there's a few front yards up for grabs too bubba!

can the melton boys please fill in the bigcricket readers on how they went today.top scorers would be good.its a bit hard though when they get rolled for 80 odd.too much talking not enough walking.weapons ive seen your side scored over 300.please give us a rundown.

you must think sheeds is a dumb prick, blind freddy knows mark brown is steve waughsome, you are nothing but a fat tosser, how many u get yesterday good looken?? do you take your front tooth out just for cricket or does it stay out the whole time??? you scared me when you smiled. anyway ill see you at karoake on friday night. have a good one chipper :D

steve waughsome;191126 said:
can the melton boys please fill in the bigcricket readers on how they went today.top scorers would be good.its a bit hard though when they get rolled for 80 odd.too much talking not enough walking.weapons ive seen your side scored over 300.please give us a rundown.
You need to be a bit more subtle to pull it off Browny.

techno;191154 said:
you must think sheeds is a dumb prick, blind freddy knows mark brown is steve waughsome, you are nothing but a fat tosser, how many u get yesterday good looken?? do you take your front tooth out just for cricket or does it stay out the whole time??? you scared me when you smiled. anyway ill see you at karoake on friday night. have a good one chipper :D

hahaha you fool........i dont need to go under another name i get under your hair enough anyway.......anyway good day with the bat for those who made runs........i wasnt 1 of them.........whats going on with melton......?86 i see...and they are 5/50 odd...was the wicket no good????
7cc330
r.smith 70
n.jensen 66*fantastic knock
c.sheedy 59
g.murdoch 43
c.smith 36
a good day for the boys who havnt had much of a hit on a lightning fast outfield.......they have picked up nathan pobega from carlton who has played 2's and 3's bowled some heat but wasnt very effective......also a couple of pommy blokes........1 played in the 2's and 1 played in the firsts.....keeper aparently he goes alright with the bat.........we will have to wait and see.....;)

good luck on the weekend fellas......

Hi to everyone out their,this is the real weapons online for a chat.Not the fake water pistol firing soft cock weapons from willy. To those Melton boys out there
hold you heads up i am shore you will turn it around( blessing on his way ).I heard there was a disco night last night did you dogs get down

weapons upgrade;191299 said:
Hi to everyone out their,this is the real weapons online for a chat.Not the fake water pistol firing soft cock weapons from willy. To those Melton boys out there
hold you heads up i am shore you will turn it around( blessing on his way ).I heard there was a disco night last night did you dogs get down

That's an original name you've got there brains...

Must have been thinking about that one for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back