subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

we can narrow the search down to only the 24hr macca's..
should cut it down quite abit.
cuz we know weapons would never wanna leave.

Boaty;197714 said:

cmon snake i wouldnt be talkin at this stage

take a leaf out of my book im a big boy and mate i cop it

Boaty;197714 said:

cmon snake i wouldnt be talkin at this stage

take a leaf out of my book im a big boy and mate i cop it

Knobjockey;197608 said:
I don't think Beeson even looks at this crap you dickhead.I told Browny who I am and you drag my name up as someone else..Do it again and I ******** down your throat.

While i was gone this website has changed from cricket to threats.
Well tell me who you are?
Sorry for the mistaken identity but no need for threats cobber.
Knobjockey that's a very interesting name you have there.

Knobjockey;197608 said:
I don't think Beeson even looks at this crap you dickhead.I told Browny who I am and you drag my name up as someone else..Do it again and I ******** down your throat.

While i was gone this website has changed from cricket to threats.
Well tell me who you are?
Sorry for the mistaken identity but no need for threats cobber.
Knobjockey that's a very interesting name you have there.

:eek:
weapons05/06;196509 said:
yer but im playing at the top end of my club in probably the hardest possie to bat remember that........i admit my form has been ********e cant get any worse for my standards......though when your winning im still very confident it will change.......you might ask why.......everyone beleives in me and knows i will/can do better........so calling me soft you are wrong coward......

Interesting reading this......good to see that you rate yourself very highly.....94* mmm couldnt go on with it???? also your club....how much does it cost Willie each year in player payments....from what i see as an outsider Melton are going through a rebuilding period which would not be costing much at all ...in saying that Willie still only just beat them in the one dayer....this is a side that does have some classy ex district players where as Melton have none..:rolleyes:

weapons05/06;196509 said:
yer but im playing at the top end of my club in probably the hardest possie to bat remember that........i admit my form has been ********e cant get any worse for my standards......though when your winning im still very confident it will change.......you might ask why.......everyone beleives in me and knows i will/can do better........so calling me soft you are wrong coward......

Interesting reading this......good to see that you rate yourself very highly.....94* mmm couldnt go on with it???? also your club....how much does it cost Willie each year in player payments....from what i see as an outsider Melton are going through a rebuilding period which would not be costing much at all ...in saying that Willie still only just beat them in the one dayer....this is a side that does have some classy ex district players where as Melton have none..:rolleyes:

hopey04;197633 said:
dont talk to my man techno that way cause theres only so many maccas in victoria you'll have to be in one of them and ill find you

Righto which one of you snakes is posting as Hopey. Some poor darts being played by a few blokes using other peoples names on here making them look silly.

When I find out who it is it will be on!

Snakes in the grass wont last long around here

hopey04;197633 said:
dont talk to my man techno that way cause theres only so many maccas in victoria you'll have to be in one of them and ill find you

Righto which one of you snakes is posting as Hopey. Some poor darts being played by a few blokes using other peoples names on here making them look silly.

When I find out who it is it will be on!

Snakes in the grass wont last long around here

Double Barrel;197754 said:

as your only allowed to pay a proffesional player that is all we pay......he is a gun proffesional player and a former jnr from our club...and how much coin my club spends has nothing to do with me........you tell me no ex-district players comon buddy get fairdinkum......i can name 2 straight off the bat that played district ones and two's and who knows there could be more......kirky maybe you could tell us how many players in melton's ones have played district cricket......we have 3........and an ex=afl star......i think im a good player and thats all that really matters........94* not fit enough you could say.......a fair effort though 80 of the best.......

your post is crap try come up with something a little more interesting next time......stop wasting my time.......:rolleyes:

Double Barrel;197754 said:

as your only allowed to pay a proffesional player that is all we pay......he is a gun proffesional player and a former jnr from our club...and how much coin my club spends has nothing to do with me........you tell me no ex-district players comon buddy get fairdinkum......i can name 2 straight off the bat that played district ones and two's and who knows there could be more......kirky maybe you could tell us how many players in melton's ones have played district cricket......we have 3........and an ex=afl star......i think im a good player and thats all that really matters........94* not fit enough you could say.......a fair effort though 80 of the best.......

your post is crap try come up with something a little more interesting next time......stop wasting my time.......:rolleyes:

*DaNcE HeRo*;197712 said:
easily my favourite part of the week is when i get home from pure at half 6 and have a little sleep and then get on big cricket and read brownys posts, i ********en love that ********!!!!!

great arnt they.....i bet you go home alone........hehehehe@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;197712 said:
easily my favourite part of the week is when i get home from pure at half 6 and have a little sleep and then get on big cricket and read brownys posts, i ********en love that ********!!!!!

great arnt they.....i bet you go home alone........hehehehe@|

weapons05/06;197770 said:

well pritchard and alexander both played district

weapons05/06;197770 said:

well pritchard and alexander both played district

Knobjockey;197608 said:

yer your post is not on especially to a young kid.......must feel brave saying that to a 16 year old......:p

Knobjockey;197608 said:

yer your post is not on especially to a young kid.......must feel brave saying that to a 16 year old......:p

weapons05/06;197775 said:

he's playin with the big boys now! if he wants to give it out, he's gonna cop it back i reckon!

weapons05/06;197775 said:

he's playin with the big boys now! if he wants to give it out, he's gonna cop it back i reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back