subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Boaty;198559 said:
jimmy u brown nose.. get ur head outta weapons ass ..... ur starting to talk some serious SH1t

ohh yeah coz someone could really fit there head up another persons ass.

you think i am the 1 talking ********, while your waiting in the centerlink line just have a long hard think about yourself mate.

Boaty;198559 said:
jimmy u brown nose.. get ur head outta weapons ass ..... ur starting to talk some serious SH1t

ohh yeah coz someone could really fit there head up another persons ass.

you think i am the 1 talking ********, while your waiting in the centerlink line just have a long hard think about yourself mate.

i earn over 2grand a week dick head.. no need to be in a centre link line.. the only free hand out im after is the chop chip cookie ur mother always gives me when i visit!

i earn over 2grand a week dick head.. no need to be in a centre link line.. the only free hand out im after is the chop chip cookie ur mother always gives me when i visit!

jimmy;198560 said:
ohh i am star head ay thanks for that cocko.

what time you plan on goin to centerlink again?

when uni starts again! called youth allowance mate
it's cause i'm STUDYING A DEGREE!

jimmy;198560 said:
ohh i am star head ay thanks for that cocko.

what time you plan on goin to centerlink again?

when uni starts again! called youth allowance mate
it's cause i'm STUDYING A DEGREE!

Boaty;198562 said:

From that post i can tell that you dont earn over 2 grand a week.

so why lie about it?

because you are instable with being unemployed and a loser.

ohh and you will have to try the special m&m ones next time.

Boaty;198562 said:

From that post i can tell that you dont earn over 2 grand a week.

so why lie about it?

because you are instable with being unemployed and a loser.

ohh and you will have to try the special m&m ones next time.

come down to melton.... wouldnt mind doing a good old hit and run in concretes car....
dont think anyone would mind u missing! mayb weapons cuz he wont have anyone to clean his ass.. but besides that i think we might be doing the world a favour!

come down to melton.... wouldnt mind doing a good old hit and run in concretes car....
dont think anyone would mind u missing! mayb weapons cuz he wont have anyone to clean his ass.. but besides that i think we might be doing the world a favour!

concrete;198568 said:
maybe you should! :)

hehe i will give it a think. well if your doing a degree whats it in??

ohh and good luck with it all

Boaty;198569 said:

i wouldnt even risk goin near melton.

all the ex cons down there a seriously ********ed up.

well night boys we shall continue this talk another time.

concrete;198568 said:
maybe you should! :)

Boaty;198569 said:

jimmy;198570 said:

engineering

jimmy;198570 said:

engineering

yer thats right im an ex con and im gunan cave yah skull in!
why are u even in this thread causing trouble when u dont even know anyone invlovled.. nore no what we are taslking about... do eveyone a favour and go back to ur back yard cricket trhead.. or get it on with yah mrs instead of coming on here... im sick of doing the job for yah!

yer thats right im an ex con and im gunan cave yah skull in!
why are u even in this thread causing trouble when u dont even know anyone invlovled.. nore no what we are taslking about... do eveyone a favour and go back to ur back yard cricket trhead.. or get it on with yah mrs instead of coming on here... im sick of doing the job for yah!

Weapons.. i reckon your first job as moderator should be to change the name of the thread to "Internet forum about taking the piss" closely followed by giving big jim the flick.. u must admit he really is giving us nothing.. holds no ties with the subbies.. i mean why would ya if u had no involvement with anyone in any way..

Also a thread relating to what is, and what isn't a good play for someone bringing afternoon tea to cricket.. a subject i hold close to my heart as im sure a lot of fellow big cricketers including yourself do too..

I await your response,

C.Face

Weapons.. i reckon your first job as moderator should be to change the name of the thread to "Internet forum about taking the piss" closely followed by giving big jim the flick.. u must admit he really is giving us nothing.. holds no ties with the subbies.. i mean why would ya if u had no involvement with anyone in any way..

Also a thread relating to what is, and what isn't a good play for someone bringing afternoon tea to cricket.. a subject i hold close to my heart as im sure a lot of fellow big cricketers including yourself do too..

I await your response,

C.Face

weapons05/06;198542 said:
righto boys lets get a little bit serious here.....yes you all have probably got computers that were off a back of a truck........you sound like smart blokes talk your crap on msn........hell ill even join in......if that tickle's your fancy......

talk cricket or get red carded......i have been selected to become a moderator so look out........

weapons05/06 said:
remember what i have said weapon the moderator will be back.........

Hahaha, what a load of ********. You'd be one of the last people to become a mod on here.

As for this thread, cut the crap, I'm sick of having to clean up the complete dribble that's has populated this thread over the last couple of days. Stick to the cricket or risk being disciplined.

Anymore more of this rubbish that pops up will be deleted and the thread locked.

weapons05/06;198542 said:
righto boys lets get a little bit serious here.....yes you all have probably got computers that were off a back of a truck........you sound like smart blokes talk your crap on msn........hell ill even join in......if that tickle's your fancy......

talk cricket or get red carded......i have been selected to become a moderator so look out........

weapons05/06 said:
remember what i have said weapon the moderator will be back.........

Hahaha, what a load of ********. You'd be one of the last people to become a mod on here.

As for this thread, cut the crap, I'm sick of having to clean up the complete dribble that's has populated this thread over the last couple of days. Stick to the cricket or risk being disciplined.

Anymore more of this rubbish that pops up will be deleted and the thread locked.

Ljp86;198582 said:

hahahahahaha.....nice one Weapo - well and truly caught out to be talking crap - geez mate, duck and cover just become a little more credible.....hahaha

Ljp86;198582 said:

hahahahahaha.....nice one Weapo - well and truly caught out to be talking crap - geez mate, duck and cover just become a little more credible.....hahaha

C.Face;198573 said:

I await your response,

C.Face

NO...NO...NO

Thats one thing that will not happen.:D

C.Face;198573 said:

I await your response,

C.Face

NO...NO...NO

Thats one thing that will not happen.:D

Ljp86;198582 said:

nice one weapo! full of ******** and that's just proved it!

Ljp86;198582 said:

nice one weapo! full of ******** and that's just proved it!

*DaNcE HeRo*;198192 said:
weapons, maybe you could help me out here, this ywl ******** keeps talking himself up even though he looks like the sherminator, is he the same age as dan davis because if he is when i coached hatch, dan made 70 the team got bowled out for 100 and we flagged them 2 down with the batting order upside down so ywl must be a ******** of a player...

Ill clear this one up Kirky.
I am 1 month younger than Dan and i did play hatch.
I played 2 games against Melton, first game at Melton chasing 150 we were all out for 110 and Dan made 39 and i was 8 not out.
The next year we played you at Willi and you bowled us out for 102 i think it was and Dan made a duck and i made 7, so i dont know where the 70 he made has come from.
Also the 2nd year which is the 1 im sure you are talking about, you got them 5 down because i remember Dan getting 4 fa and another kid taking one.
Get your facts right before you post crap.@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;198192 said:
weapons, maybe you could help me out here, this ywl ******** keeps talking himself up even though he looks like the sherminator, is he the same age as dan davis because if he is when i coached hatch, dan made 70 the team got bowled out for 100 and we flagged them 2 down with the batting order upside down so ywl must be a ******** of a player...

Ill clear this one up Kirky.
I am 1 month younger than Dan and i did play hatch.
I played 2 games against Melton, first game at Melton chasing 150 we were all out for 110 and Dan made 39 and i was 8 not out.
The next year we played you at Willi and you bowled us out for 102 i think it was and Dan made a duck and i made 7, so i dont know where the 70 he made has come from.
Also the 2nd year which is the 1 im sure you are talking about, you got them 5 down because i remember Dan getting 4 fa and another kid taking one.
Get your facts right before you post crap.@|

Quickton;198419 said:
And who are you techno 2? What have done in your career champ?? And who are you to knock what other people have done....stop playing with yourself pal and man up let the boys know who you are.......mouth off at them behind a computer screen. Grow some minerals you little worm.

Well said quickton.
Correct me if i'm wrong but you have not told anyone who you are.
Surely if you think that about techno#2 you will tell us who you are.

Quickton;198419 said:
And who are you techno 2? What have done in your career champ?? And who are you to knock what other people have done....stop playing with yourself pal and man up let the boys know who you are.......mouth off at them behind a computer screen. Grow some minerals you little worm.

Well said quickton.
Correct me if i'm wrong but you have not told anyone who you are.
Surely if you think that about techno#2 you will tell us who you are.

duck and cover;198460 said:
Champ I am not the dill who has been sprouting off that they have played district cricket to young players that you coach.
The truth is that you have not!
So all the kids that you have told will now think you a dill!
Just be careful what you do say to people as they are not stupid!
Now I have nothing against you and I dont care what you say or write but make sure it is the truth!!

I cant speak for other players that Weapon has coached but he coached me last year in the under 17's and he did not once mention that he played any level of district cricket.

duck and cover;198460 said:
Champ I am not the dill who has been sprouting off that they have played district cricket to young players that you coach.
The truth is that you have not!
So all the kids that you have told will now think you a dill!
Just be careful what you do say to people as they are not stupid!
Now I have nothing against you and I dont care what you say or write but make sure it is the truth!!

I cant speak for other players that Weapon has coached but he coached me last year in the under 17's and he did not once mention that he played any level of district cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back