subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Looking at this weeks games and the result expected now.

Oakleigh should be able to defend 244 at home against Box Hill.
I hate to say it but Altona go in as favourites against us this week after we only made 114 and they are 2 for 26, we need early wickets.
Melton should defend 243 against Broady at home.
Croydon to chase down 137 made by Endeavour not sure how many overs it is though.
Mount Waverly and Werribee and Yarra should all win as well.

Looking at this weeks games and the result expected now.

Oakleigh should be able to defend 244 at home against Box Hill.
I hate to say it but Altona go in as favourites against us this week after we only made 114 and they are 2 for 26, we need early wickets.
Melton should defend 243 against Broady at home.
Croydon to chase down 137 made by Endeavour not sure how many overs it is though.
Mount Waverly and Werribee and Yarra should all win as well.

Young Willi Lad;203715 said:
I must say well done to seamer making 58 this week.
The xmas break has done wonders for your form mate making 100 runs in 2 hits since the break and this week run out bit stiff dont you think?
Do Broady seem like a bottom side?

How come Stu Wilson didn't play 2's this week seamer?
Is he in the 1's or 3's or is he just injured?

you did ask seamer
but i will fill in for him here
stu the gun all rounder is in the one's this week ywl
great effort!

Young Willi Lad;203715 said:
I must say well done to seamer making 58 this week.
The xmas break has done wonders for your form mate making 100 runs in 2 hits since the break and this week run out bit stiff dont you think?
Do Broady seem like a bottom side?

How come Stu Wilson didn't play 2's this week seamer?
Is he in the 1's or 3's or is he just injured?

you did ask seamer
but i will fill in for him here
stu the gun all rounder is in the one's this week ywl
great effort!

Good point YWL,I' curious to know more of young Mason's story,I read Oakleigh's match report of his innings against Willy,c'mon P Toe fill us in,what's he like,where will he go,etc.

Good point YWL,I' curious to know more of young Mason's story,I read Oakleigh's match report of his innings against Willy,c'mon P Toe fill us in,what's he like,where will he go,etc.

Might have a retraction to make here when I referred to Werribee v sunshine as a game without much significance.Just had a squizz at the E/W ladder and if results go their way ie Melton,Mt Waverley and Oakleigh lose and the Tigers win outright which they will then they'll be in the four come Saturday night.
Of the games which got a start,Willy look they'll cream Altona,Endeavour Hills v Croydon is evenly poised and Box Hill 3/38 should be able to overtake the Oak's 75.

Might have a retraction to make here when I referred to Werribee v sunshine as a game without much significance.Just had a squizz at the E/W ladder and if results go their way ie Melton,Mt Waverley and Oakleigh lose and the Tigers win outright which they will then they'll be in the four come Saturday night.
Of the games which got a start,Willy look they'll cream Altona,Endeavour Hills v Croydon is evenly poised and Box Hill 3/38 should be able to overtake the Oak's 75.

Piston Broke;203945 said:

so your picking broady to win........?
and it will be 1 v 2 next week wont it p.b........@|
do you think broady have the big guns to beat willy.........?

willy this week will be 1/300 believe that

Piston Broke;203945 said:

so your picking broady to win........?
and it will be 1 v 2 next week wont it p.b........@|
do you think broady have the big guns to beat willy.........?

willy this week will be 1/300 believe that

No reason to change my tip Weapons,Broady to win which will set up the big one,1v2 next week.
From memory the game's at Willy which may not suit Broady's spinners so would probably tip Willy at this stage.
1/300?,Ive told you a million times not to exaggerate,are you tipping Sheedy/Drain to each get 150*?

No reason to change my tip Weapons,Broady to win which will set up the big one,1v2 next week.
From memory the game's at Willy which may not suit Broady's spinners so would probably tip Willy at this stage.
1/300?,Ive told you a million times not to exaggerate,are you tipping Sheedy/Drain to each get 150*?

Piston Broke;203958 said:

well if you have a look at mt waverly's score against them yer sheedy is averaging 100 v altona with an 80 odd and 120 in the g.f and drain is due for a big score.......if they get through the first 10 lookout........the only bowler's of any class is boglis and gordy......and i especially remember what sheeds done to boglis on 2 occasions last yer.......and you can add gordy into that as well........

do broady have the big guns to beat willy was another ? you missed.......please explain if they do or dont.......

im supprised reading back through your tips all year and you havnt tipped against broady all year......saying no body rates broady still.......interesting to see who you pick next week p.b.......how highly do you rate broady?........maybe give us a rundown on who they have got the last 5 games........leading run scorers and wicket takers and compare them with willy's top performers........

Piston Broke;203958 said:

well if you have a look at mt waverly's score against them yer sheedy is averaging 100 v altona with an 80 odd and 120 in the g.f and drain is due for a big score.......if they get through the first 10 lookout........the only bowler's of any class is boglis and gordy......and i especially remember what sheeds done to boglis on 2 occasions last yer.......and you can add gordy into that as well........

do broady have the big guns to beat willy was another ? you missed.......please explain if they do or dont.......

im supprised reading back through your tips all year and you havnt tipped against broady all year......saying no body rates broady still.......interesting to see who you pick next week p.b.......how highly do you rate broady?........maybe give us a rundown on who they have got the last 5 games........leading run scorers and wicket takers and compare them with willy's top performers........

Where's Knob Jockey gone???

Also it has been quite amazing watching this site turn into an absolute love fest since all identities have been uncovered!! haha

Also it has been quite amazing watching this site turn into an absolute love fest since all identities have been uncovered!! haha

Done a little research Weapons and on paper you wouldn't think they have the big guns to beat Willy,but as you know cricket's played on grass ,not paper.
Some of their more notable performers include;Hudson,ave 47,Collins40,Young 28,Ruuska 22 and with the ball,Goodwin 27 wkts @7O'Brien 18,Ruuska 14Streiff 9 and Turner 4.
Obviously they rely on their attack,have only made one big score and that was v Sunshine.
Willy's better performers are Sheedy,ave 61,Murdoch 42,Jensen 31,Hodges 30,Drain 22 while with the ball it's C.Smith 13 wkts,Croft 14,Sheedy 13,R.Smith 11,Clemson 9 and the big surprise,Speakman only 2,what's happened there?
The key factor may be their draw,it's bloody tough with Melton H,Willy A,Oakleigh H,Noble Park H,Bayswater A,and Box Hill H
Safe to say if they make it,they will have earned it,what does everyone think?

Done a little research Weapons and on paper you wouldn't think they have the big guns to beat Willy,but as you know cricket's played on grass ,not paper.
Some of their more notable performers include;Hudson,ave 47,Collins40,Young 28,Ruuska 22 and with the ball,Goodwin 27 wkts @7O'Brien 18,Ruuska 14Streiff 9 and Turner 4.
Obviously they rely on their attack,have only made one big score and that was v Sunshine.
Willy's better performers are Sheedy,ave 61,Murdoch 42,Jensen 31,Hodges 30,Drain 22 while with the ball it's C.Smith 13 wkts,Croft 14,Sheedy 13,R.Smith 11,Clemson 9 and the big surprise,Speakman only 2,what's happened there?
The key factor may be their draw,it's bloody tough with Melton H,Willy A,Oakleigh H,Noble Park H,Bayswater A,and Box Hill H

Piston Broke;204101 said:

i think they will get beaten this saturday

i think they will get beaten this saturday

C.Face;204060 said:

spot on stu.......goes to show how much ticker the melton boys have.......lol

C.Face;204060 said:

spot on stu.......goes to show how much ticker the melton boys have.......lol

speakman cant take a trick.......underated bowler in the subbies.......another factor could be he has had 14 catches dropped off his bowling........doesnt help.......we talked about it tonight he could be with me next week........lol

speakman cant take a trick.......underated bowler in the subbies.......another factor could be he has had 14 catches dropped off his bowling........doesnt help.......we talked about it tonight he could be with me next week........lol

thought that was the case......havnt played a top 4 side yet and i think they are playing out of their weight division atm.......your thoughts.......?

thought that was the case......havnt played a top 4 side yet and i think they are playing out of their weight division atm.......your thoughts.......?

weapons05/06;204142 said:

hey brown doggy dog....or is it hotdogsssssssssssssssss! i seen the scores yesterday mate what happin just got smashed i see which is good you ************... 8/70 in the 2nd dig thats excellent batting buy you guys must of really hit your straps hey cocko! ahahha! please tell me you got a pair of ducks that would be so funny an if yah did your no chance for the ones for the rest of the season dogsssss! hahaahh! there goes your flag in the ones not that they will win it there no chance and in the 2s yous have jordan doyle even worse! ahahaha! hey did you attend the whole that they call the marquee tonight dogs with yah corana an no mates yah ************ we were at a class joint as thats all we melton are people way better then you...enjoy the rest of the season dogssssssssssss and im tipping yah guna eat a few 2! ahahahah!

weapons05/06;204142 said:

hey brown doggy dog....or is it hotdogsssssssssssssssss! i seen the scores yesterday mate what happin just got smashed i see which is good you ************... 8/70 in the 2nd dig thats excellent batting buy you guys must of really hit your straps hey cocko! ahahha! please tell me you got a pair of ducks that would be so funny an if yah did your no chance for the ones for the rest of the season dogsssss! hahaahh! there goes your flag in the ones not that they will win it there no chance and in the 2s yous have jordan doyle even worse! ahahaha! hey did you attend the whole that they call the marquee tonight dogs with yah corana an no mates yah ************ we were at a class joint as thats all we melton are people way better then you...enjoy the rest of the season dogssssssssssss and im tipping yah guna eat a few 2! ahahahah!

Bubba;204614 said:

bubba personal attack's are not allowed.

you stupid fat mothier********ing ******** =)

with a name like bubba i am guessing that your a bit of a chubster yaself.

now just go back to the hole you came from alright =)@|

Bubba;204614 said:

bubba personal attack's are not allowed.

you stupid fat mothier********ing ******** =)

with a name like bubba i am guessing that your a bit of a chubster yaself.

now just go back to the hole you came from alright =)@|

let brownie fight his own battles jimmy, he dont need a little bitch like you butting in he is a big boy, and bubba isnt a chubster mate so get you factsright before you shoot your mouth

let brownie fight his own battles jimmy, he dont need a little bitch like you butting in he is a big boy, and bubba isnt a chubster mate so get you factsright before you shoot your mouth

seamer;204652 said:

you cant tell me what too do, well you can i just wont listen.:cool:

seamer;204652 said:

you cant tell me what too do, well you can i just wont listen.:cool:

hey boys blessing hear! his back! geez bubba really got into weapons didnt he, thats uncalled for bubba this is a forum to chat about cricket not personal attacks...********house from you bubba! so sticking up for him hey jimmy you an him haveing it off? how did you go anyways weapons in the second dig? ill be over in the winter for a massive pre season with the lions complications with my visa! see yah soon! blessing out!@|

hey boys blessing hear! his back! geez bubba really got into weapons didnt he, thats uncalled for bubba this is a forum to chat about cricket not personal attacks...********house from you bubba! so sticking up for him hey jimmy you an him haveing it off? how did you go anyways weapons in the second dig? ill be over in the winter for a massive pre season with the lions complications with my visa! see yah soon! blessing out!@|

seamer;204652 said:
let brownie fight his own battles jimmy, he dont need a little bitch like you butting in he is a big boy, and bubba isnt a chubster mate so get you factsright before you shoot your mouth[/QUOTE

can any one confirm for me that a young mitchell strief from broady bowled 5wides last ball of the day to hand melton victory...

seamer;204652 said:
let brownie fight his own battles jimmy, he dont need a little bitch like you butting in he is a big boy, and bubba isnt a chubster mate so get you factsright before you shoot your mouth[/QUOTE

can any one confirm for me that a young mitchell strief from broady bowled 5wides last ball of the day to hand melton victory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back