subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Preview time for Round 11 matches concluded on the weekend;Broady 95 beaten by Oakleigh's 7/96 in a strangely low scoring game in ideal weather.
The Falcons are in a downward spiral and their tough draw is starting to hurt.
end Hills 133 no match for Willy's 5/291 with Drain 70 and the consistent Murdoch 106&
Mt Wav 229/6 overcoming a shaky start to easily account for an up and down Melton 117.Galbraith getting a ton for the winners.
Werribee who are emerging as genuine contenders easily chased down Croydon's 203 with 282/8,youngest of the prolific Dean bros getting a ton.
Noble Park toogood for the Crows in a 1 dayer,164/5 to 162.
Altona got back in the race with an outright over Bayswater and Box Hill held 2nd spot with a regulation win over Yarraville.
Willy have top spot secure,but the rest are up for grabs with Oakv E.Hills,Willy v MT.W,Melton v Werribee and Box Hill v Altona vital fixtures this week.
Will do some homework before Round 12 preview.
Bucket Head ,whats doing in your side?

Preview time for Round 11 matches concluded on the weekend;Broady 95 beaten by Oakleigh's 7/96 in a strangely low scoring game in ideal weather.
end Hills 133 no match for Willy's 5/291 with Drain 70 and the consistent Murdoch 106&
Mt Wav 229/6 overcoming a shaky start to easily account for an up and down Melton 117.Galbraith getting a ton for the winners.
Werribee who are emerging as genuine contenders easily chased down Croydon's 203 with 282/8,youngest of the prolific Dean bros getting a ton.
Altona got back in the race with an outright over Bayswater and Box Hill held 2nd spot with a regulation win over Yarraville.
Willy have top spot secure,but the rest are up for grabs with Oakv E.Hills,Willy v MT.W,Melton v Werribee and Box Hill v Altona vital fixtures this week.

Sorry,we overlapped a bit,East/West tips are Goodwin from Sheedy and Goldsmith,but I agree with Craig,he 'd be my top pick too.

Sorry,we overlapped a bit,East/West tips are Goodwin from Sheedy and Goldsmith,but I agree with Craig,he 'd be my top pick too.

Piston Broke;208994 said:

I would like to add my congradulations to Travis Dean.
Making a hundred in the 1s at the age of 15 is an unbelievable effort.

Piston Broke;208994 said:

Now looking at round 11 in the 2s.

Oakleigh couldn't gain outright points against Broady. Broady have proved a very good 2nd innings side when there is no pressure at all on.

Endeavour Hills beat us at home pretty easily in the end getting 6/262 chasing our 238. We were a bowler down with our opening bowler doing his back batting the week before. However well done to them they deserved the win.

Melton and Mt.Waverly tied in which would have to be about 5 for the year now in the 2s. Melton have had a very disappointing year in the 2s as well as the 1s.

Werribee beat Croydon in the 1dayer last week.

Noble Park beat Sunshine outright. Sunshine continue to struggle in all 11s.

Bayswater in the upset of the round beating top side Altona. John Salter Snr got them over the line. Big hitter and a nice bloke.

Box Hill comfortably beat Yarraville and it looks like it will be hard for Yarraville to make it now.

Now looking at round 11 in the 2s.

Oakleigh couldn't gain outright points against Broady. Broady have proved a very good 2nd innings side when there is no pressure at all on.

Endeavour Hills beat us at home pretty easily in the end getting 6/262 chasing our 238. We were a bowler down with our opening bowler doing his back batting the week before. However well done to them they deserved the win.

Melton and Mt.Waverly tied in which would have to be about 5 for the year now in the 2s. Melton have had a very disappointing year in the 2s as well as the 1s.

Werribee beat Croydon in the 1dayer last week.

Noble Park beat Sunshine outright. Sunshine continue to struggle in all 11s.

Bayswater in the upset of the round beating top side Altona. John Salter Snr got them over the line. Big hitter and a nice bloke.

Box Hill comfortably beat Yarraville and it looks like it will be hard for Yarraville to make it now.

Altona 52 1.363
Endeavour Hills 48 1.689
Oakleigh 45 1.29
Box Hill 45 1.221
Williamstown 45 1.14
Werribee 42 1.083
Yarraville 42 1.069

These are the only teams that can still make the finals with 2 games to go. I believe that we can get back into the 4 with Box Hill exiting. I say this because Box Hill play top side Altona away this weekend. Another big game is Endeavour Vs Oakleigh. So all the top 4 teams play each other this week with enables Williamstown to sneak back in the 4 if we can get over Mt Waverely who are placed in the bottom 4.

Altona 52 1.363
Endeavour Hills 48 1.689
Oakleigh 45 1.29
Box Hill 45 1.221
Williamstown 45 1.14
Werribee 42 1.083
Yarraville 42 1.069

These are the only teams that can still make the finals with 2 games to go. I believe that we can get back into the 4 with Box Hill exiting. I say this because Box Hill play top side Altona away this weekend. Another big game is Endeavour Vs Oakleigh. So all the top 4 teams play each other this week with enables Williamstown to sneak back in the 4 if we can get over Mt Waverely who are placed in the bottom 4.

Young Willi Lad;209059 said:

got a lot of talent that kid.

have heard that he wont be joining his brothers at geelong but goin to footscray.

Young Willi Lad;209059 said:

got a lot of talent that kid.

have heard that he wont be joining his brothers at geelong but goin to footscray.

Young Willi Lad;209363 said:
Id be looking at Melbourne if i were you.

now YWL why would he go to melbourne you fool??? he has played his dowling with western spirit and the u/14s one too and thats all based at footscray with the help of the guys down there...think about it ronald mcdonald! hows your form going anyways mate still kicking around in the 3s? good to see yous have dropped out off the 4 in the 2's and an uphill battle to get back in there!:D

Young Willi Lad;209363 said:
Id be looking at Melbourne if i were you.

now YWL why would he go to melbourne you fool??? he has played his dowling with western spirit and the u/14s one too and thats all based at footscray with the help of the guys down there...think about it ronald mcdonald! hows your form going anyways mate still kicking around in the 3s? good to see yous have dropped out off the 4 in the 2's and an uphill battle to get back in there!:D

Bubba;209549 said:

even though im from your club and hearing the word around the traps is that your not very well liked the reason your not playing any higher.get the picture bubba.now for you saying that its good to see willy drop out of the 4 in the 2's shows just what type of bloke you are and how the club is going at the moment we dont need pricks like you giving the club a bad name due to the fact that your an imbocile.get real and stop bagging other clubs.fair enough bag other blokes/kids although i think its a bit soft knowing who they are and them not knowing who you are maybe the snake in the grass might let the cat out of the bag so every one knows the real you.would you be dissapointed in that i think you would.

techno#2imthesnakeinthegrasssolookoutcobout

Bubba;209549 said:

even though im from your club and hearing the word around the traps is that your not very well liked the reason your not playing any higher.get the picture bubba.now for you saying that its good to see willy drop out of the 4 in the 2's shows just what type of bloke you are and how the club is going at the moment we dont need pricks like you giving the club a bad name due to the fact that your an imbocile.get real and stop bagging other clubs.fair enough bag other blokes/kids although i think its a bit soft knowing who they are and them not knowing who you are maybe the snake in the grass might let the cat out of the bag so every one knows the real you.would you be dissapointed in that i think you would.

hahaha i love it.

the spice has returned to big cricket..

im not great with memory but im pretty sure nearlly everyones identity was let out a while back technomania number two..

C.face out

hahaha i love it.

the spice has returned to big cricket..

im not great with memory but im pretty sure nearlly everyones identity was let out a while back technomania number two..

C.face out

Bubba;209549 said:

Sorry i didn't know you were best mates with Savvy but he and Mitch have played development squad games for Melbourne and he has said he doesn't like Footscray. But you seem to know all so ill stick with you.

Anyway who cares he will end up where he ends up and good luck to him.

Bubba;209549 said:

Sorry i didn't know you were best mates with Savvy but he and Mitch have played development squad games for Melbourne and he has said he doesn't like Footscray. But you seem to know all so ill stick with you.

Young Willi Lad;209710 said:

yeah who cares mate just saying that he played his dowling down there! and too techno 2 get a life nice comment! pfft!

Young Willi Lad;209710 said:

yeah who cares mate just saying that he played his dowling down there! and too techno 2 get a life nice comment! pfft!

techno#2;209649 said:

mate your an absolute flog, everyone knows each other on here, just goes to show how smart you really are, and bubba is one of the most well liked people at the club so your way off there cob... have a sh*t one chip..@|

techno#2;209649 said:

mate your an absolute flog, everyone knows each other on here, just goes to show how smart you really are, and bubba is one of the most well liked people at the club so your way off there cob... have a sh*t one chip..@|

techno#2;209649 said:

bit hypocritical from you! seeming as though you still hide your idenitity from everyone mr "snake in the grass"
maybe you could stop being soft and let people know who the "real" techno 2 is!

techno#2;209649 said:

bit hypocritical from you! seeming as though you still hide your idenitity from everyone mr "snake in the grass"
maybe you could stop being soft and let people know who the "real" techno 2 is!

C'Mon get serious , i have met young Nathan aka bubba and he is a wonderful young man .Bit off the mark techno2 (sorry Bub only runs will get you in mate ,not ya personality)
and i think you will find Jeff Dean the father of the Dean clan has just been made junior developement officer at Footscray edgewater so i'd reckon he is some chance of enticing his son over !!!!!

and get on Box Hill to win the Championship , we should beat Malvern.

C'Mon get serious , i have met young Nathan aka bubba and he is a wonderful young man .Bit off the mark techno2 (sorry Bub only runs will get you in mate ,not ya personality)
and i think you will find Jeff Dean the father of the Dean clan has just been made junior developement officer at Footscray edgewater so i'd reckon he is some chance of enticing his son over !!!!!

and get on Box Hill to win the Championship , we should beat Malvern.

poopa troopa;210755 said:
how did everyone go on the weekend?

match of the round this week willy vs werribee what a cracker it should be...the winner is in the finals and the other a mad monday to enjoy!@|

poopa troopa;210755 said:
how did everyone go on the weekend?

match of the round this week willy vs werribee what a cracker it should be...the winner is in the finals and the other a mad monday to enjoy!@|

Bubba;212416 said:

Should be a cracker of a game bubba.
Looking forward to it.
Hopefully our mad monday doesnt come for a couple of weeks to.

Bubba;212416 said:

Should be a cracker of a game bubba.
Looking forward to it.
Hopefully our mad monday doesnt come for a couple of weeks to.

ok,one week to go and things are hoting up.
n/s this week will bring some changes to the make up of the 4
b/op to finish strongly over kew
ormond to sour caulfields final hopes
brunswick to really help shape the 4 over preston
balwyn to make the 4 over coburg
malvern to consolidate top spot over ivanhoe
moorabbin to win but still miss out after a improving year
so my 2 cents worth for the top 4 will be malvern ,brunswick.balwyn and preston
and the west might finishlong the lines of willi.box hill ,mt., oak unless some more convenient outrights are achieved....
what do u think piston

ok,one week to go and things are hoting up.
n/s this week will bring some changes to the make up of the 4
b/op to finish strongly over kew
ormond to sour caulfields final hopes
brunswick to really help shape the 4 over preston
balwyn to make the 4 over coburg
malvern to consolidate top spot over ivanhoe
moorabbin to win but still miss out after a improving year
so my 2 cents worth for the top 4 will be malvern ,brunswick.balwyn and preston
and the west might finishlong the lines of willi.box hill ,mt., oak unless some more convenient outrights are achieved....
what do u think piston

hey weapons u gone to ground now the business end is near .
i hear that willi are throwing some big coin around to try and get 2 english lads from a outer east suburban comp, and i mean big money!!

hey weapons u gone to ground now the business end is near .
i hear that willi are throwing some big coin around to try and get 2 english lads from a outer east suburban comp, and i mean big money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back