subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

*DaNcE HeRo*;218348 said:
If anyone was actually interested (which it seems most of you are eg: critic the toss!) the club asked mr pritchard to stay on as a player, so we didnt give him the ass from the club, we just wanted to move in a different direction in the coaching role and be able to offer the captaincy to hopefully a gun recruit. Heath obviously didnt take the offer to stay as a player and hence the reason why he is now playing for caulfield.... From a club point of view i think we are going to be alot better off this year than the last few years.. because no offence to heath he is a good player but i know who i would rather have in my side, a 25 year old bloke that has already won a ryder medal. AS for caulfield it will be REALLLLLLY interesting to see how there coach (not captain) heath gets along onfield with there captain as heath being a school teacher and all loves to be in charge!!! could get interesting... just one more thing... it seems u clowns are contradicting yourselves alot by bagging our 'unsuccessful' club and then we make the neccasary changes to get a gun to the club and now your canning us even more... hope that clears things up for a few of u wanks that think u know everything about our club.

thats a bit of a slap in the face to your old club coach/captian.......

funny thing is he won the ryder medal after sheeds left carlton.......

If anyone was actually interested (which it seems most of you are eg: critic the toss!) the club asked mr pritchard to stay on as a player, so we didnt give him the ass from the club, we just wanted to move in a different direction in the coaching role and be able to offer the captaincy to hopefully a gun recruit. Heath obviously didnt take the offer to stay as a player and hence the reason why he is now playing for caulfield.... From a club point of view i think we are going to be alot better off this year than the last few years.. because no offence to heath he is a good player but i know who i would rather have in my side, a 25 year old bloke that has already won a ryder medal. AS for caulfield it will be REALLLLLLY interesting to see how there coach (not captain) heath gets along onfield with there captain as heath being a school teacher and all loves to be in charge!!! could get interesting... just one more thing... it seems u clowns are contradicting yourselves alot by bagging our 'unsuccessful' club and then we make the neccasary changes to get a gun to the club and now your canning us even more... hope that clears things up for a few of u wanks that think u know everything about our club.

weapons05/06;218360 said:

not a slap in the face, just pointing out that things might get interesting because heath is only coach and will not be in control on the field, and that is obviosuly why he left our club because he wouldnt be in control..... ;)

weapons05/06;218360 said:

not a slap in the face, just pointing out that things might get interesting because heath is only coach and will not be in control on the field, and that is obviosuly why he left our club because he wouldnt be in control..... ;)

Elsternwick may be the big improvers next season. Rohan O'Neill from Melbourne CC has appointed Captain/Coach and will be taking his brother Cal with him I believe. Also they may have signed a number of gun country cricketers from Northern Victoria, including a young wicketkeeper who was highly regarded within underage state ranks just a couple of seasons back.

Elsternwick may be the big improvers next season. Rohan O'Neill from Melbourne CC has appointed Captain/Coach and will be taking his brother Cal with him I believe. Also they may have signed a number of gun country cricketers from Northern Victoria, including a young wicketkeeper who was highly regarded within underage state ranks just a couple of seasons back.

The question we should be asking is why would a 25 yr old gun bat who has already won a ryder medal be leaving district cricket to go and play at Melton. I would have thought he could be a chance for state selection in coming years. What's the connection at Melton, DH, concrete, Bubba ??

The question we should be asking is why would a 25 yr old gun bat who has already won a ryder medal be leaving district cricket to go and play at Melton. I would have thought he could be a chance for state selection in coming years. What's the connection at Melton, DH, concrete, Bubba ??

Piston Broke;218336 said:
Elsternwick has appointed Rohan O'Neill from Melbourne as captain coach,know anything about him Bucket Head?

been a while since i have been on..

Piston. I know Rohan quite well. have played with and against him in the past. he has played district 1s a little but was mainly a good 2's player at melbourne. good bat and great bloke. will make a good coach.

Piston Broke;218336 said:
Elsternwick has appointed Rohan O'Neill from Melbourne as captain coach,know anything about him Bucket Head?

been a while since i have been on..

Piston. I know Rohan quite well. have played with and against him in the past. he has played district 1s a little but was mainly a good 2's player at melbourne. good bat and great bloke. will make a good coach.

@|
The Duke;218463 said:

he lives in the surrounding suburbs and obvisouly thinks we have a good future with alot of talented kids at the club! oh he can play footy too he kicked 10 on the w/e for Riddel in the RDFL with 8.1 in the first quarter...so I reckon weve picked up a handy player@|

@|
The Duke;218463 said:

he lives in the surrounding suburbs and obvisouly thinks we have a good future with alot of talented kids at the club! oh he can play footy too he kicked 10 on the w/e for Riddel in the RDFL with 8.1 in the first quarter...so I reckon weve picked up a handy player@|

Havacan;218422 said:

If callum plays with his brother it will be a good inclusion. he is fast bowler who is deceptively quick.

Havacan;218422 said:

If callum plays with his brother it will be a good inclusion. he is fast bowler who is deceptively quick.

weapons05/06;218359 said:
thanks pilch.....good luck at caulfield;):rolleyes:

Weopo never assume anything because i can honestly say that i am not pilch and the only reason i know so much about the lions is because i have a mate at the club and he tells me wats goin on!!!!!!!!

weapons05/06;218359 said:
thanks pilch.....good luck at caulfield;):rolleyes:

Weopo never assume anything because i can honestly say that i am not pilch and the only reason i know so much about the lions is because i have a mate at the club and he tells me wats goin on!!!!!!!!

CRITIC;218513 said:

yeh yeh thats what they all say... i have a mate that plays for the club.... pffft

if you knew so much about the lions you wouldnt be bagging us, and you would realise we have done the right thing. ********!

CRITIC;218513 said:

yeh yeh thats what they all say... i have a mate that plays for the club.... pffft

if you knew so much about the lions you wouldnt be bagging us, and you would realise we have done the right thing. ********!

*DaNcE HeRo*;218521 said:

Instead of having a go at me dance hero maybe you should be down at the nets working on your form because with an average of just 23 last year things need to improve!!!!! How but working hard this year if the club was stupid enogh to make u assistant coach again????????

*DaNcE HeRo*;218521 said:

Instead of having a go at me dance hero maybe you should be down at the nets working on your form because with an average of just 23 last year things need to improve!!!!! How but working hard this year if the club was stupid enogh to make u assistant coach again????????

CRITIC;218525 said:

critic....you have got no idea have you...can you please just leave this forum and f%$k off to the churches one where you belong...his assistant for reasons and he no's what he is doing on and off the cricket field... oh also he doesnt make the subbies rep side for no reason...so obvisioly he can bat you ********...

CRITIC;218525 said:

critic....you have got no idea have you...can you please just leave this forum and f%$k off to the churches one where you belong...his assistant for reasons and he no's what he is doing on and off the cricket field... oh also he doesnt make the subbies rep side for no reason...so obvisioly he can bat you ********...

Bubba;218554 said:

and CRITIC has a very good idea.......;)

hahahahaha why did he make the subbies side...........=

45 players pulled out:eek:

and to be honest the subbies side hasnt got the best players representing it and we all know that......

Bubba;218554 said:

and CRITIC has a very good idea.......;)

hahahahaha why did he make the subbies side...........=

45 players pulled out:eek:

and to be honest the subbies side hasnt got the best players representing it and we all know that......

CRITIC;218513 said:

i assume and consume lots of things........:eek:

CRITIC;218513 said:

i assume and consume lots of things........:eek:

Bubba;218554 said:

Bubba Bubba Bubba! Maybe take your own advice and go into the churches league and u might make some runs for a change.@|
Either do that or become good mates with Andy O.

Bubba;218554 said:

Bubba Bubba Bubba! Maybe take your own advice and go into the churches league and u might make some runs for a change.@|
Either do that or become good mates with Andy O.

weapons05/06;218563 said:
i will say 1 thing........funny now the shoe is on the other foot.........

Yes Dog, these Melton boys do get very touchy on the subject that they are struggling.
One thing i don't like is blokes like CRITIC and The Duke not letting people know who they are and i say taking cheap shots. What they are saying might be right but it isn't right bagging individuals whilst you keep your identity closed.
But blokes like DH, bubba and concrete cannot be critical (pardon the pun) of it because they have also done it in the past.

weapons05/06;218563 said:
i will say 1 thing........funny now the shoe is on the other foot.........

Yes Dog, these Melton boys do get very touchy on the subject that they are struggling.
One thing i don't like is blokes like CRITIC and The Duke not letting people know who they are and i say taking cheap shots. What they are saying might be right but it isn't right bagging individuals whilst you keep your identity closed.
But blokes like DH, bubba and concrete cannot be critical (pardon the pun) of it because they have also done it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back