subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

TheKid7;290960 said:
who's the best under 16 player going around in the subbies these days?

Plenty playing in the South and playing CMCA. Best prob Brad Wilson - Ormond 1's and Omega. Jack Gavin got a ton for Elsternwick 2's

TheKid7;290960 said:

Plenty playing in the South and playing CMCA. Best prob Brad Wilson - Ormond 1's and Omega. Jack Gavin got a ton for Elsternwick 2's

hussler;291048 said:
Cos I can!!!!!!!! At least I t0ss myself + not weapons..................................Junior Shitman:eek:

now now you 2............

hussler go back to your own thread and fark off lol..........thats what people keep telling me........;)

i dont think bagging a young bloke is any good huss lets keep it real..........:rolleyes:

hussler;291048 said:
Cos I can!!!!!!!! At least I t0ss myself + not weapons..................................Junior Shitman:eek:

now now you 2............

hussler go back to your own thread and fark off lol..........thats what people keep telling me........;)

i dont think bagging a young bloke is any good huss lets keep it real..........:rolleyes:

hussler;291011 said:
Thats the best 90 Ive ever seen.............oooooopps,,,, sorry I wasnt there was i???????????? For a minute I thought I was...........hang on a sec i've gotta go clean my vomit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a good 90 huss believe me..........hehehe

nah you dont need to clean it up you boyfriend will do that for ya..........:confused:

hussler;291011 said:
Thats the best 90 Ive ever seen.............oooooopps,,,, sorry I wasnt there was i???????????? For a minute I thought I was...........hang on a sec i've gotta go clean my vomit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a good 90 huss believe me..........hehehe

nah you dont need to clean it up you boyfriend will do that for ya..........:confused:

TheKid7;290960 said:

Braydon "Woody" Wood from Melton. plenty of talent that kid. or even Jake "Butters" Buttegieg! Look out for these names!

TheKid7;290960 said:

Braydon "Woody" Wood from Melton. plenty of talent that kid. or even Jake "Butters" Buttegieg! Look out for these names!

concrete;291584 said:

Even add Jese mero, Dylan kight (western spirit u18's), Adam Kenedy (Spirit 18s), Leigh sobotniki (western spirit u16s - [under-age]), Daniel Castellano (western spirit u16s [under age]) Nick Gale (western spirit u16s) , josh casey, braedan kight & jeremy newman and they have the best young players in the comp!

concrete;291584 said:

Even add Jese mero, Dylan kight (western spirit u18's), Adam Kenedy (Spirit 18s), Leigh sobotniki (western spirit u16s - [under-age]), Daniel Castellano (western spirit u16s [under age]) Nick Gale (western spirit u16s) , josh casey, braedan kight & jeremy newman and they have the best young players in the comp!

Spin King;292068 said:

jeremy newman. born again 16 year old

Spin King;292068 said:

jeremy newman. born again 16 year old

concrete;291584 said:

wats this brayden wood has not played sub district cricket this year while jake" butters" buttigieg is lanquishing in 4th XI cricket with scores of 1no,0 and 0:confused:

concrete;291584 said:

wats this brayden wood has not played sub district cricket this year while jake" butters" buttigieg is lanquishing in 4th XI cricket with scores of 1no,0 and 0:confused:

hopey04;292367 said:

harrison symth, playing in the 2's box hill 15 yrs old. good start to the year player to watch out for

hopey04;292367 said:

harrison symth, playing in the 2's box hill 15 yrs old. good start to the year player to watch out for

Ejaaz Alavi from Kew CC 4th XI

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games
  • 25 wickets at an average of 5.2 (most wickets in whole comp in all elevens)
  • Includes 3 times 5 wickets in an innings and once 10 wickets in match
  • Bags include, 5/8, 7/23 and 6/32

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games

punter69;292389 said:

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games

I believe 13 years old, played in the VPSSA side last year.
Little Sri Lankan left arm finger spinner, flights it up dips and turn.
Could be something special, the only thiing is he is tiny and for older men could be easy to get down the track too. Handy with the bat and is getting coaching and will be a good middle order batsmen.
Definitly one to look out for.

punter69;292389 said:

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games

I believe 13 years old, played in the VPSSA side last year.
Little Sri Lankan left arm finger spinner, flights it up dips and turn.
Could be something special, the only thiing is he is tiny and for older men could be easy to get down the track too. Handy with the bat and is getting coaching and will be a good middle order batsmen.
Definitly one to look out for.

weapons05/06;292116 said:
cam d'altera..........

dont suck up just because he plays in your team and at your club, and i dont think he's part of that under 16 category, seeing that he's playing overaged in the 17's, and has only made one score, twas a good ton though i heard, can anyone confirm this...im sure he'll get a couple more?

weapons05/06;292116 said:
cam d'altera..........

dont suck up just because he plays in your team and at your club, and i dont think he's part of that under 16 category, seeing that he's playing overaged in the 17's, and has only made one score, twas a good ton though i heard, can anyone confirm this...im sure he'll get a couple more?

punter69;292389 said:

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games

this kid sound's like a freak!
why is he not getting promoted though?

punter69;292389 said:

• 12 years old
  • 6 Games

concrete;292485 said:

If my sources are correct its because the captain of Kew 4th eleven was the coach that picked him in the VPSSA side and he wants him in his side to coach and mentor. and of course get wickets

concrete;292485 said:

If my sources are correct its because the captain of Kew 4th eleven was the coach that picked him in the VPSSA side and he wants him in his side to coach and mentor. and of course get wickets

TheKid7;292457 said:

Ease up mate. He is a good player. Your right though he is also 17. That hundred he made also wasn't flash, the first 50 was terrible but got better after that. He is a good player though and will make more big scores hopefully in the seniors rather than the wdca juniors.

Who are you anyway? Where do you play?

TheKid7;292457 said:

Ease up mate. He is a good player. Your right though he is also 17. That hundred he made also wasn't flash, the first 50 was terrible but got better after that. He is a good player though and will make more big scores hopefully in the seniors rather than the wdca juniors.

Young Willi Lad;292781 said:

he plays on concrete apparently
so maybe wsucca mats? just a guess?

Young Willi Lad;292781 said:

he plays on concrete apparently
so maybe wsucca mats? just a guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back