subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

the flesh man wont be seen for while- he's in the Michael Phelps chat room of smoke!

2 out of 3 - Steve Viccars - ther's an interesting cat! Great team player - all bread the same out at Mount

all the grounds I've seen this year have been terrible and in desperate need of a good drink - that's no surprise to anyone

Bentley should keep stiring the pot and let the truth come out

Bentley1930;321167 said:
Hmm - not so sure about that. Think it had something to do with the committee and that there was a possibility that they would offer him the coaching position but get someone else to captain the side.

Can confirm Beshara on the move.

Hi all, long time watcher first time poster. Our club held a meeting with Simon Beshara last Monday and we have offered him a lucrative 2 yr deal but he has yet to confirm. If we can sign him we will again be a contender and get back to where we rightfully belong.
Our ground is dreadful but I guess the majority of grounds are in similar positions. Are there any updates on the heat policy for this week?

Bentley1930;321167 said:
Hmm - not so sure about that. Think it had something to do with the committee and that there was a possibility that they would offer him the coaching position but get someone else to captain the side.

Hi all, long time watcher first time poster. Our club held a meeting with Simon Beshara last Monday and we have offered him a lucrative 2 yr deal but he has yet to confirm. If we can sign him we will again be a contender and get back to where we rightfully belong.
Our ground is dreadful but I guess the majority of grounds are in similar positions. Are there any updates on the heat policy for this week?

bucket head;321228 said:
Best thing about this thread is Fleshy and his western mates have faark off cos the heat is a bit hot.Hope fleshy is flushed out b4 next year,might have to cancel golf to watch some chin music.......long live sledging

Hey bucket mouth, the boys from the west ain't going anywhere bud, except for maybe weapons – some Deer Park crack head must have burgled his PC! Maybe he can restore some sanity here, if ever there was any to begin with!

'Long live sledging' eh? Congratulations, you've just won the DH of the Year award. Your first cousin parents must be so proud...

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

bucket head;321228 said:
Best thing about this thread is Fleshy and his western mates have faark off cos the heat is a bit hot.Hope fleshy is flushed out b4 next year,might have to cancel golf to watch some chin music.......long live sledging

Hey bucket mouth, the boys from the west ain't going anywhere bud, except for maybe weapons – some Deer Park crack head must have burgled his PC! Maybe he can restore some sanity here, if ever there was any to begin with!

'Long live sledging' eh? Congratulations, you've just won the DH of the Year award. Your first cousin parents must be so proud...

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

Fleshy Gloveman;321280 said:

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

Iv'e been reading your rubbish for weeks, why don't you reveal what Simon Beshara and others have said to you in the past oon the cricket field. This will provide a greater insight into whether you are a soft c**k or not.

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

Iv'e been reading your rubbish for weeks, why don't you reveal what Simon Beshara and others have said to you in the past oon the cricket field. This will provide a greater insight into whether you are a soft c**k or not.

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

Make love not war.
Give peace a chance.
Quit sledging.

subbies84;321316 said:

Hey Sister Sledge, well I just read the same rubbish from you twice. I know you're all worked up but there's no need to repeat yourself champ...

Clearly I'm against sledging and BS behaviour on the cricket field, while clearly you and others condone it. Pretty sad for the game I reckon. It shows a total lack of respect for your opponents, your club, the game and yourselves.

As Rodney King said in between copping batons from the cops, "can't we all just get along?"

subbies84;321316 said:

Hey Sister Sledge, well I just read the same rubbish from you twice. I know you're all worked up but there's no need to repeat yourself champ...

Clearly I'm against sledging and BS behaviour on the cricket field, while clearly you and others condone it. Pretty sad for the game I reckon. It shows a total lack of respect for your opponents, your club, the game and yourselves.

As Rodney King said in between copping batons from the cops, "can't we all just get along?"

subbies84;321262 said:

That's coming in with a bang.
Why don't you tell us what club your from then.

subbies84;321262 said:

That's coming in with a bang.
Why don't you tell us what club your from then.

I'm from a South Club and my conection with SB is through Football. For both parties sake I shall reamain anonymous

I'm from a South Club and my conection with SB is through Football. For both parties sake I shall reamain anonymous

Kingston Saints keeoing up their great track record of professionals hey - Hawkins, Edmunds, Jones - all done a lot for them

Everybody likes batting at Noble 2 out of 3!

Kingston Saints keeoing up their great track record of professionals hey - Hawkins, Edmunds, Jones - all done a lot for them

Everybody likes batting at Noble 2 out of 3!

opinionated;321632 said:
maybe 2 out 3's tom tom is lost?

Man of many opinions:

Navman is better.
Geographically, Noble Park is the 2nd Southernmost Team in the VSDCA.

Plug that into your Tom Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opinionated;321632 said:
maybe 2 out 3's tom tom is lost?

Man of many opinions:

Navman is better.
Geographically, Noble Park is the 2nd Southernmost Team in the VSDCA.

Plug that into your Tom Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me Fleshy that the only person getting worked up is you .You cant possibly be from the west pal,they breed em tough out that way and you are certainly not that way inclined....by the way its Bucket HEAD to my friends!

Seems to me Fleshy that the only person getting worked up is you .You cant possibly be from the west pal,they breed em tough out that way and you are certainly not that way inclined....by the way its Bucket HEAD to my friends!

can garauntee beshara will not change clubs, that is definate
no matter what circumstances i can garauntee it
now lets get off this ***n beshara topic

can garauntee beshara will not change clubs, that is definate
no matter what circumstances i can garauntee it
now lets get off this ***n beshara topic

bucket head;321646 said:

im back online glad to hear people have missed weapo......

yeah thats right.......tough as nails........

s/b is all that........BullSh1t.......

bucket head;321646 said:

weapons05/06;321672 said:

Does your pay check come through on thursday's dog?

weapons05/06;321672 said:

Does your pay check come through on thursday's dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back