subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Q-ball;323289 said:
u can say that again
personally i dont no him but i remember he bowled a good few bouncers when i watched him out dowling try outs
shame he didnt make that side
would have added a fair bit of class

fairly good side
could of been some changes made but
out: D.George
in: S.Dalton

Shifty;323292 said:
fairly good side

to be honest i would have sacrafised handscombe, russel and handel for dalton to play 1 game
the kid can bowl with one arm!

Shifty;323292 said:
fairly good side

to be honest i would have sacrafised handscombe, russel and handel for dalton to play 1 game

Q-ball;323302 said:

where is this kid from........?.......ormond..........there is the ormond thread now get over there and talk this kid up there..........no 1 has heard of him.......

Q-ball;323302 said:

where is this kid from........?.......ormond..........there is the ormond thread now get over there and talk this kid up there..........no 1 has heard of him.......

Q-ball;323302 said:

Handscombe won player of the the Commonwealth Pathway under 18 competition, a competition that Dalton didn't even play in. You blokes are kidding yourselfs.
Russel is also a gun and is making runs for St Kilda seconds, please stop talking poop.

Q-ball;323302 said:

Handscombe won player of the the Commonwealth Pathway under 18 competition, a competition that Dalton didn't even play in. You blokes are kidding yourselfs.
Russel is also a gun and is making runs for St Kilda seconds, please stop talking poop.

weapons05/06;323324 said:

hack hack true

weapons05/06;323324 said:

hack hack true

lads been away for a while terrible week
Which has been is going to get the job at Box Hill? Some premier smuck come to rape and pillege Subbies or will it be one of our own? Will Beshara be up for job interview this week with a stong performance
And for all you Ormond lads - who is Sam Dalton? Had a cracker year - NOT. Potential and talent is one thing - get on the park and show everyone what you got - on the main grounds!

Which has been is going to get the job at Box Hill? Some premier smuck come to rape and pillege Subbies or will it be one of our own? Will Beshara be up for job interview this week with a stong performance
And for all you Ormond lads - who is Sam Dalton? Had a cracker year - NOT. Potential and talent is one thing - get on the park and show everyone what you got - on the main grounds!

opinionated;324378 said:

box hill??? has shep retired???

opinionated;324378 said:

box hill??? has shep retired???

is that true Beshara is in line for the Box Hill job cause heard he has signed with Ormond already?
Battle of the two big guns this satday. Blake v Beshara. Blake rolled him by a vote last year in the Hatch medal so should be an interesting and fiery encounter on Saturday.
Also heard a rumour that Ormond have signed NZ international Mark Gillespie plus another District gun. Any1 heard this?

is that true Beshara is in line for the Box Hill job cause heard he has signed with Ormond already?
Battle of the two big guns this satday. Blake v Beshara. Blake rolled him by a vote last year in the Hatch medal so should be an interesting and fiery encounter on Saturday.
Also heard a rumour that Ormond have signed NZ international Mark Gillespie plus another District gun. Any1 heard this?

you Ormond blokes should get off weapons case or just p*sss off to your own thread if you wanna keep talking crap
Given their recent experience with pro's and their supposed youth policy you blokes talk about - seems strange they would want to get two pro's
Heard Box Hill might be talking to S Dart!

you Ormond blokes should get off weapons case or just p*sss off to your own thread if you wanna keep talking crap
Given their recent experience with pro's and their supposed youth policy you blokes talk about - seems strange they would want to get two pro's

Shifty;321846 said:
Any one heard of that Sam Dalton from Ormond?
His a young lad only about 16 who has good technique and works very hard.
Should see a lot of him in the future

Shifty

interesting you should say that shifty
watched ormond last week dalton looked very solid,
last few dismissals have been pretty soft, seems to be well liked around the club maybe a player of the future?
said to be a strange cat much like beshara though

Shifty;321846 said:
Any one heard of that Sam Dalton from Ormond?
His a young lad only about 16 who has good technique and works very hard.
Should see a lot of him in the future

Shifty

last few dismissals have been pretty soft, seems to be well liked around the club maybe a player of the future?

Gents first time poster - few of the old lads wanted me to get on here and make some laughs on a Friday afternoon. Looks like quite a few Ormond boys are trying to take over the world!

Gents first time poster - few of the old lads wanted me to get on here and make some laughs on a Friday afternoon. Looks like quite a few Ormond boys are trying to take over the world!

nephs one;324770 said:

wasn't cricket called off last week? Were you watching the juniors???
hasn't done anything and you blokes need to stop talking it up until he does something - class is permanent, ability is not!

nephs one;324770 said:

hasn't done anything and you blokes need to stop talking it up until he does something - class is permanent, ability is not!

opinionated;324797 said:

absolutely right on the money!! let's see how the boy stacks up to a.blake this weekend, should be great viewing....

opinionated;324797 said:

absolutely right on the money!! let's see how the boy stacks up to a.blake this weekend, should be great viewing....

opinionated;324694 said:

no one has yet to be spoken to...he would be handy!! but i don't think he is ready to leave district cricket yet

opinionated;324694 said:

no one has yet to be spoken to...he would be handy!! but i don't think he is ready to leave district cricket yet

mondo21;324658 said:

Yeh right Mark Gillespie and Williamstown have signed Dale Steyn.
Pull the other leg.

mondo21;324658 said:

Yeh right Mark Gillespie and Williamstown have signed Dale Steyn.
Pull the other leg.

anchorman;324803 said:
no one has yet to be spoken to...he would be handy!! but i don't think he is ready to leave district cricket yet[/QUOT

c'mon anchorman - tell the thruth - BH have a hitlist a mile long! Dart is definitely on it and word is he is more than ready for a change!

anchorman;324803 said:
no one has yet to be spoken to...he would be handy!! but i don't think he is ready to leave district cricket yet[/QUOT

c'mon anchorman - tell the thruth - BH have a hitlist a mile long! Dart is definitely on it and word is he is more than ready for a change!

bucket head;324493 said:
Good to see the ormond young lads have listened to you weapons and retreated

gee thats a positive post there b/h........caulfield looking the goods atm..........

people posting has nothing to do with me but seriously enough was enough.......

any news b/h.........

1sts willy v altona last game of the year looks like being a one dayer on the sunday.......bushfire appeal day..........lots of people raising some good coin to help with what has happened in vic over the last couple of weeks great idea i recon........hopefully the game is for top spot as well.........even bigger day if it was........

thoughts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back