Tab

G

Goodbye

Tab

Thoughts on a betting thread?

Each player gets $1000. Can bet on matches in denominations of $10

Odds set for each game, result, most wickets, most runs.

Running tab for all players.

Re: Tab

Great idea Frodo.

I reckon have a few designated betters for the competition, would add some interest.

$1000 says Frodo is a muppet.

I know the odds are short ($1.01 on him being a muppet), but still, it's easy money!

Dirk Kuyt;234785 said:
$1000 says Frodo is a muppet.

I know the odds are short ($1.01 on him being a muppet), but still, it's easy money!

I thought you were leaving? ;)

if there's enough support, I'd run it.

Actually, it's carn tigez footy board that made me think of it.

Basically I'd have to set up accounts for about 50 players, post odds and accept bets.

I think I'd need some help, because it's a full on event, or topples over, and I am moving house gradually on from 15 Sept and have to be in China and Taiwan for two weeks in October. Last week I was in Bali, but you can post from anywhere, keeping spreadsheets going is not so easy.
So maybe someone would like to share the load!

Even Boncer or DK. Love them or hate them, they are good posters and are characters!!

Yea, mate, and you have some good ideas.
Jolldo has too.
This is the key to success. Don't relicate a good game, improve it. Make it even better.
Trading is a great idea, so is betting, but I reckon it's more of a team effort to make it happen than one person can do.

Frodo;235055 said:
if there's enough support, I'd run it.

Actually, it's carn tigez footy board that made me think of it.

Basically I'd have to set up accounts for about 50 players, post odds and accept bets.

I think I'd need some help, because it's a full on event, or topples over, and I am moving house gradually on from 15 Sept and have to be in China and Taiwan for two weeks in October. Last week I was in Bali, but you can post from anywhere, keeping spreadsheets going is not so easy.
So maybe someone would like to share the load!

Even Boncer or DK. Love them or hate them, they are good posters and are characters!!

Well said... and yeah, the answer is no.

carn tigez;235061 said:
I thought you might have got the idea there :D

All good though @|

By the way I have just created a fantasy cricket league on that forum too because there are so many members so if anyone is looking for another league join up, then scroll to the bottom of the page and the cricket league is there @|

Well we have 1 team so far, need more players to start properly

Back