*TCS* Looking For Guests

w3lshrugby

*TCS* Looking For Guests

The Cricket Show, part of the simplyCricket community, is looking for guests to participate in the show throughout its next series, Series 4.

If you would like to participate as a guest, you can do one of two things, either reply to this thread stating your desire to be a guest on the show OR PM me with your desire to be on the show :D

If you are selected as a guest for the forthcoming series, then you must have the following to be able to participate:

- Skype.
- Microphone.
- Time to record with me.

Thanks,

Rhys.

Re: *TCS* Looking For Guests

Skype isn't a necessity, just the preferred option.

Hooper\Sean, if you're up for it pm Rhys and he'll give you more details, it'd be great to have an Australian perspective!

Almost_Austwick said:
Skype isn't a necessity, just the preferred option.

Hooper\Sean, if you're up for it pm Rhys and he'll give you more details, it'd be great to have an Australian perspective!

What is Skype. Iam interested. But what is it? Like an interview type thing? Or do we pre-record it?

I think rhys is getting bored of having me on the show all the time. As i am not modest i guess saying that I am in the best shows is true :p.

Right, nice to see so many of you interested. If you wish to appear THIS SATURDAY then please get in touch with me very soon.

Back