Test Round 1: Geelong Gators v. Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

Re: Test Round 1: Geelong Gators v. Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

ants14;343822 said:
Sorry Blayno I was at footy training, now i can do what these bozos do and sit in front of the computer all night and sledge.
Back to business, Wizz you have had many a chance to take us out one by one, and if my memory serves me correctly you've taken a pasting each and every time we played. Keep talking it up Magic, you might not be the best team on the field, but you're definitely the best speakers of pure rot! :)

P>S--had to make up for lack of gators realising this is back

Lack of commitment IMO, the gators way.

madrid magic have got this in the bag.
just with the gators not even posting means they know they got no chance :)

The game hasn't even started yet and we are already owning them :D

ants14;343822 said:
Sorry Blayno I was at footy training, now i can do what these bozos do and sit in front of the computer all night and sledge.
Back to business, Wizz you have had many a chance to take us out one by one, and if my memory serves me correctly you've taken a pasting each and every time we played. Keep talking it up Magic, you might not be the best team on the field, but you're definitely the best speakers of pure rot! :)

P>S--had to make up for lack of gators realising this is back

You just got a cross on your head! As you said back to business one small thing my little friend THE WIZZ IS THE BUSINESS!!!:cool:

The Wizz is fired up! A whole month in his cage really hasn't done him good... watch out Gators!!

The Wizz;343913 said:
You just got a cross on your head! As you said back to business one small thing my little friend THE WIZZ IS THE BUSINESS!!!:cool:

The Wizzness.

There is not going to be enough room on the scoreboard to tally the amount of runs i hit you for. Unlucky Wizz, keep trying mate.

must like the taste of leather this boy, probably going to taste some more in this game :p

ants14;343932 said:
There is not going to be enough room on the scoreboard to tally the amount of runs i hit you for. Unlucky Wizz, keep trying mate.

Must be a big 0 then. You guys should really think about the pathetic size of your scoreboard.

ahh so its back...... let me just rub my eyes for a bit and get the sleep out of them...

rito... u blokes seem to talk alot of rot.. wats gunna happen at the end of the game when u shake our hands and we shout u a lowenbrau or 2... r u still gunna talk about how good the magic side 'could' be

I Bowl Meat Pies;343955 said:
ahh so its back...... let me just rub my eyes for a bit and get the sleep out of them...

rito... u blokes seem to talk alot of rot.. wats gunna happen at the end of the game when u shake our hands and we shout u a lowenbrau or 2... r u still gunna talk about how good the magic side 'could' be

will be

I see you losers are still talking rubbish:rolleyes: I haven't missed much, don't you Magic pole smokers have anything better to do:confused:

Anyway now I'm here we might as well give ya's a lesson:cool:

your the student in this encounter shane

today lesson is how too take a magic ass whiping on the chin

your the student this time shane

todays lesson is how too take a magic ass whiping on the chin

I'm going to take it upon myself to put a pitch up. This is due to the fact that a4e has been pretty busy lately and prob won't have time to be doing this, and if he hasn't put a team up by the time I leave for footy training tomorrow, I'll put a team up as well. This is just to keep the gators going, not trying to take over.

Normal Pitch

Madrid Magic First Test XI:
DY13
siddle2franklin
Quinzate1
Breeno
doggiesin08
Edge
+Tongs
DontBowlThere
*Mousey
diablo14
The Wizz

12th man: Friezy69

Apologies to Friezy who has posted well and impressed in the one day clash but 2 spinners just didn't fit in our plans. Congrats to all picked, you've all been active enough for selection, with the exception of Tongs. Let's go Magic! Let's topple the Gators at their own home ground.

Back