Tests - Round 12: Western Wizards vs Nairobi Nuggets

Re: Tests - Round 12: Western Wizards vs Nairobi Nuggets

Oh yeah Rampant out for 0! By me! Got him twice in the same match. I think that must have been rigged!

Oh well, only personal performances to look at in a match.

But from a team perspective... Good win Nuggets!!!

It's not about personal achievements Boris. ;)

Sorry youngman, I could have let you score the remaining runs but Boris's pies were too juicy :D

Edge;373665 said:
Let me say first off that i am very, very sorry about this - the comp was already struggling as it is and I didn't help it in anyway by doing this. I thought i may as well get this over with as it was a matter of time until Breens or someone rememebr that I am in CB on TAEFCL and contacted me there.

Now onto to the reasons why i did this - one I believe would be understandable and the other is complete bullshit and I understand if you are disappointed.

Good to see you are okay.

Edge said:
Firstly I have had my yrealy exams over the last couple of weeks and since I seem to have trouble with science tests i was doing al lot of study, even though I am only in year 8 I am trying to get the right habits. This is still a kinda lame excuse and I probably should have put the last day up but i didnt.

Edge, your exams are important, far more important than our fantasy cricket comp. But if you are going to go away for periods at a time you've got to tell someone or at least let someone know you might not be able to come on every day to post that game. That way another arrangement can be made.

Edge said:
The second (and bull excuse) is the way the comp had been going. I posted 2 days in a row without a post and the inactivity jsut started getting to me. I had managed to go through the season and i asked to e a simmer in the hope that I could bring some life back into the comp but sadly i have failed you guys :( I know taht the saewson was gonna have a re-haul and i should have jsut finished it off but i jsut couldnt be bothered with it.

Well that's it, feel free to skip the enitre post and start throwing stuff at me like Borris said I have it coming.

I think I may have to leave at the end of the saeson unless I force myself to remain active but even then..

Even if the comp is struggling for postrs that is no reason to not show up for over a week. I know you feel you may be at fault but it isn't yours, everyone is partly to blame for posting dropping off here, not just yourself. Even if things aren't going too well, it is your responsibility to keep things going as that is what you signed up for.

Anyway, let's try and get the rest of the season through quickly so we can start the overhaul in the off-season.

Ljp86;373745 said:
Good to see you are okay.

Edge, your exams are important, far more important than our fantasy cricket comp. But if you are going to go away for periods at a time you've got to tell someone or at least let someone know you might not be able to come on every day to post that game. That way another arrangement can be made.

Even if the comp is struggling for postrs that is no reason to not show up for over a week. I know you feel you may be at fault but it isn't yours, everyone is partly to blame for posting dropping off here, not just yourself. Even if things aren't going too well, it is your responsibility to keep things going as that is what you signed up for.

Anyway, let's try and get the rest of the season through quickly so we can start the overhaul in the off-season.

yeah i wanna win another flag...........

i have been checking every day but with no action why post.........

go nuggets:)

weapons05/06;374127 said:
yeah i wanna win another flag...........

i have been checking every day but with no action why post.........

go nuggets:)
Exactly, I'm only here for the glory...

Back