Tests Round 7: Kingston Kings v Western Wizards @ Sabina Park

Re: Tests Round 7: Kingston Kings v Western Wizards @ Sabina Park

boncer34;275921 said:
Pass. We need someone who doesn't have questionable ethics.:)

I posted this in a new thread, because they closed the other one in which you were mouthing off. I don't see you offering to help Boncer, basically how about adding something constructive instead of shooting people down who are actually trying to help? As for bringing up old rubbish, either show where our vice captains ethics have been questionable or keep your mouth shut.

ozelite;276172 said:
I posted this in a new thread, because they closed the other one in which you were mouthing off. I don't see you offering to help Boncer, basically how about adding something constructive instead of shooting people down who are actually trying to help? As for bringing up old rubbish, either show where our vice captains ethics have been questionable or keep your mouth shut.

Who the hell are you?
Your either:
A) Someone using a different name to the one on BF and as such should know what I'm talking about.
B) An ignorant person who has no idea what I'm talking about.

If your A then whats your other name?
If your B run along and play. People with a knowledge of whats going on are talking now.

boncer34;276177 said:
Who the hell are you?
Your either:
A) Someone using a different name to the one on BF and as such should know what I'm talking about.

If your B run along and play. People with a knowledge of whats going on are talking now.

First of all, you need to grow up. The comp is need of a simmer due to technical difficulties and Frodo has kindly offered us his services. Your gripe with Frodo is over at BigFooty and I suggest you leave it there and I would rather you didn't your petty grudge against him over here.

Secondly, I don't see you offering to sim anything. Yet you seem quite content to snipe and play the man rather than offer to help out. Perhaps you should have a look at what you are bringing to the table bofore having a crack at others who want to get the competition back on track.

Ljp86;276181 said:
First of all, you need to grow up. The comp is need of a simmer due to technical difficulties and Frodo has kindly offered us his services. Your gripe with Frodo is over at BigFooty and I suggest you leave it there and I would rather you didn't your petty grudge against him over here.

Secondly, I don't see you offering to sim anything. Yet you seem quite content to snipe and play the man rather than offer to help out. Perhaps you should have a look at what you are bringing to the table bofore having a crack at others who want to get the competition back on track.

Wowee managed to get young LJ fired up.

Firstly just wanna know LJ is playing the man alright on BF? After all you seem quite content to "play" the man over there. After you latest efforts against dear old HP your the last person that should be dictating about playing the man. Grow up you say? I'd say crying coz you didn't get in the leadership group and thus get things your own way is a touch more drama queen then not wanting this comp to go the shit because we have someone with questionable ethics simming games. As for your "leave the BF stuff on BF" why should I? Because it happens to shred your position? Good idea lets take out the parts of life that show our position up and go with that.

Second would offer to Sim but can't, but I do want to get the competition back on track. Thats why I'm suggesting having someone with questionable ethics sim games is possibly not the right option.:)

Thirdly, dont see the need to post about this anymore. You and Frodo seem to be a match made in heaven atm LJ, pity used to rather like you. Ah well things aren't always as they seem I guess.

boncer34;276177 said:
Who the hell are you?
Your either:

Not a member of BF, have never posted there.

I'm just someone interested in having a bit of fun on this site, and i'm not really interested in stuff being dragged in from previous sites. Whether you think i'm ignorant or not, when people are trying to do the right thing and help out to make this site work better and be a bit more fun, people like you posting like you have puts off us 'ignorant people' ... which isn't good for the site.

Maybe just have game related stuff in this thread?

The "off-field" arguments can go into a mediation thread or something.

So how is the game going?

This is fast losing its appeal.

Starting to look like the same sort of crap as happened at TFFSL. We all know where that ended up.

Therbs;276269 said:
Starting to look like the same sort of crap as happened at TFFSL. We all know where that ended up.

Has that place been closed has it??? :cool:

It has something to do with the sim which is annoying

It ********ing sucks, plain and simple.

Must keep the interest up for us, so imo the ODIs should be played at quick pace.

Otherwise this comp will die a slow and painful death.

boncer34;276214 said:
Wowee managed to get young LJ fired up.

I'm not fired up.

boncer34 said:
Firstly just wanna know LJ is playing the man alright on BF? After all you seem quite content to "play" the man over there. After you latest efforts against dear old HP your the last person that should be dictating about playing the man. Grow up you say? I'd say crying coz you didn't get in the leadership group and thus get things your own way is a touch more drama queen then not wanting this comp to go the shit because we have someone with questionable ethics simming games.

The BigFooty competition is a bit of fun for me, I enjoy getting into some banter over there. I don't care about getting onto the leadership group, I said that about ten times over there. I suggested that there were others more worthy of being on the panel. It turns out I wasn't alone.

boncer34 said:
As for your "leave the BF stuff on BF" why should I? Because it happens to shred your position? Good idea lets take out the parts of life that show our position up and go with that.

If you feel the need to carry on over Frodo's actions across two forums then I should suggest you take your own advice about growing up.

boncer34 said:
Second would offer to Sim but can't, but I do want to get the competition back on track. Thats why I'm suggesting having someone with questionable ethics sim games is possibly not the right option.:)

Do you? Because it doesn't come across that way. My opinion is that you would prefer to stir the pot rather than actually assist in actually doing something constructive. If you wanted to help out, you could have suggested some other members who would be worthy Fantasy comp admins.

boncer34 said:
Thirdly, dont see the need to post about this anymore.

Good. Perhaps you'll take on the task of helping rather than restricting.

boncer34 said:
You and Frodo seem to be a match made in heaven atm LJ, pity used to rather like you. Ah well things aren't always as they seem I guess.

Anyway, enough about this. If you don't want to help sim then that's fine but don't attack those who have offered their free time to help out. Instead of criticising perhaps you should work with those wanting to get the competition back on track. Putting your agenda with Frodo aside for five minutes might be a good start.

boncer34;276177 said:
Who the hell are you?
Your either:

I haven't got the faintest idea what you're talking about.

So, the arguing ends here.

Has the game in question been run? If not, what is the problem?

Also, is there anyone else who would like to offer to help run games so that this can get up and running once again?

Somebody do something.

Im about to wipe this forum off.

The reason I asked for the sim was to try and fix it up, as although no expert, I have done a fair bit of programming.

Back