The 4th Season

J

Jerk

The 4th Season

When will be the 4th season starts. If sone one know please tell.

Re: The 4th Season

At the moment, no-one knows. There will be a 4th season but so far redevelopment of the competition has been very, very slow. Only now are ideas being discussed about what will happen next season.

I'm not worried about the comp at the moment but I expected there to be more progression toward next season by now. Quite a few posters on here go to school/uni and have exams and final assignments coming up so some may not be around frequently until Novmeber finishes.

We could rid of 1 team and add in a World X1 or something as we are short on members, and go on a big recruiting drive.

Which team would get scrapped? I'm guessing the Lions? Maybe they can merge with another team. The Kandy Magpies? :p

Squiz;112192 said:
Which team would get scrapped? I'm guessing the Lions? Maybe they can merge with another team. The Kandy Magpies? :p

Now that sounds very gay. :D

Blue Red and Gold;112432 said:
Is this site doing a slow death?

No, it isn't. It's the off-season. We have a small competition compared to other sites (e.g. BigFooty), you can't expect us to have an off-season like they do.

As soon as people have finished school/uni, we'll be able to get this thing back on track but tunitl then it will be a slow process.

Could result in some users leaving and not coming back though, as not much is going on to keep people coming back.

Must be coming over to TF who just added their 5th side!

RA, If you are coming back, please stop being an A**hole, This is bigcricket, not TF, I enjoy both & i don't want either to be spoiled, so please stop this, You used to be a good poster...

Well you get bored when theres no posting or cricket on! Sorry.

Back