The BaggyGreens Thread

Neither have played Test cricket to my knowledge, Shield or List A think you meant. I'd have Johnno instead of Boland actually.

My problem with SpenJo is that he seems to be really bad at taking 2nd innings wickets.

He took a couple of 7 wicket innings last season and then didn’t take a wicket in the 2nd innings in both matches.

My problem with SpenJo is that he seems to be really bad at taking 2nd innings wickets.

He took a couple of 7 wicket innings last season and then didn’t take a wicket in the 2nd innings in both matches.
This is telling me there could be a fitness issue with him. Being told he may be concentrating on the shorter formats in the future. Be a real shame as he looks Test material to me.

This is telling me there could be a fitness issue with him. Being told he may be concentrating on the shorter formats in the future. Be a real shame as he looks Test material to me.

For sure, it actually seems to be an issue with all of South Australia’s fast bowlers except McAndrew.

Maybe they don’t know how to bowl on a 4 day old pitch that isn’t offering as much?

Neser out for the PM XI match with general soreness, Jordan Buckingham comes in.

Rough for Neser again but Buckingham has done very well in the Aus A games he’s played.

Shame the PM game was washed out. Storm blew the covers off the square apparently and it pissed down after that.

Back