The Captaincy Debate: Younginator VS Will_85

Re: The Captaincy Debate: Younginator VS Will_85

Even if you take mine out you still lose.

and the other 2 outsider votes that would make it 2 all so it should be co captains

Will..I put the vote up more than a week ago, You told nobody that you had left/were leaving for a period of time ...I found this out sunday from another site...i then asked Wilibix for a time extension..which he granted till this wednesday, i closed voting last night...i thought we had decided on not having co-captains because it makes us have a divided view on where the club is going. Therefore i included those from outside the club. This is in no way my fault.

why would i tell any one i was leaving as nothing was happening and i come back and its all on i was only gone 5 days

and i didnt say anything about not having co captains

Well the fact is, something did happen.

Co-Captains are extremely stupid IMHO, I would much rather a single entity at the helm rather than two.

geez i could just see u doing the same thing if u went away and didnt say anything though

how can u just decided to count the outsider votes ? i bet if they were for me u wouldnt have

will_85;120220 said:
geez i could just see u doing the same thing if u went away and didnt say anything though

how can u just decided to count the outsider votes ? i bet if they were for me u wouldnt have

I can decide, as i was basically the only only one posting, you left no indication of when you would be coming back/ that you left anyhow, & whenever i have been away i have indicated so.

You can believe whatever you want to believe will, but the fact is, you did not tell us you were leaving, Wilibix came and rescued the comp, we held an election, it needed to end by yesterday, i included outsiders votes to get a result. End of story.

ohwell i cant see the comp going anywhere anyway

That is where you are wrong Will ! This competition is on the up again, but if you are going to be pessimistic than i'll appoint somone else as VC.

well thats up to you isnt it

I Guess it is isn't it.

I will see how things go will, but atm you are Vice-Captain.

All the best fellas.

I'm 110% behind Youngy and Will and believe they will do a fine job leading the mighty FIGJAMS.

You've got my vote youngy, didn't know there was a vote on though and that this site was back up and running again?

will_85;122612 said:
either did i

Will, We've already had this arguement, See my previous posts because i'm not prepared for this to blow up again.

Back