The good bye laverton thread

The good bye laverton thread

It obviously got to tough to win a semi final in the willi comp.......so its hello vtca. This coming from the club that bagged west newport about it all year:confused:

Re: The good bye laverton thread

cant recall Laverton ever bagging any of the clubs going to the VTCA but always suggested that efforts should be made to entice clubs back.
Apparently their administrator informed the WDCA meeting last night that the VTCA approached them about joining and they have taken up the offer.
Maybe there may be other clubs with the same focus given the paper on the offer to the WDCA to affiliate all of their turf clubs with the VTCA

bones1;400668 said:
cant recall Laverton ever bagging any of the clubs going to the VTCA but always suggested that efforts should be made to entice clubs back.
Apparently their administrator informed the WDCA meeting last night that the VTCA approached them about joining and they have taken up the offer.
Maybe there may be other clubs with the same focus given the paper on the offer to the WDCA to affiliate all of their turf clubs with the VTCA

have they told you what grade you will start of in ?

Rambuster;400720 said:
Probably 2 Div's above WDCA A turf from all reports

Not correct b1 is b turf standard at best,surely they they would start higher than b1,if not they will not get umpires in any game except finals.

SWANNEES;400735 said:
Not correct b1 is b turf standard at best,surely they they would start higher than b1,if not they will not get umpires in any game except finals.

I think they will have to start in B1 as thats where west newport,willi cys and werribee centrals all started of (i think). It will be interesting to see if they do win the flag this year and start to progress through the grades where the $$$ is going to come from to be competitive

SWANNEES;400735 said:
Yeh,proberly right;) Should be in North A1 at least.......gee if Seabrook are in B2 haven't they slipped since leaving willy comp:D

Rambuster;400741 said:
Yeh,proberly right;) Should be in North A1 at least.......gee if Seabrook are in B2 haven't they slipped since leaving willy comp:D

Seabrook are in B1 with Lavo.......gee havent Lavo slipped since leaving.......:D

big game performer;400740 said:
I think they will have to start in B1 as thats where west newport,willi cys and werribee centrals all started of (i think). It will be interesting to see if they do win the flag this year and start to progress through the grades where the $$$ is going to come from to be competitive

Heard on the grape vine from a very reliable source that a side wanted to go to vtca from the wadca but was knocked back ????

big game performer;400840 said:
Yeah wont that be a hard earned flag.

Can anyone tell me why there wasn't a thread saying ni ni to that club full of super stars Newport baseballers when they folded

1965;400876 said:
Can anyone tell me why there wasn't a thread saying ni ni to that club full of super stars Newport baseballers when they folded

Maybe there should be a thread for past your used by date cricketers who made a fool of themselves in their last game thread

Back