the great escape

weapons05/06

the great escape

hi guys i coach the reigning under feated premiers williamstown 17'a in the willy comp we had our first game on the weekend and what a game it was.we won the toss and battered slow start ristricted us to a poor total i thought 5/100 off 26 overs. we were playing yarraville club who bowled n fielded well and were goin top shelf at 1/72 when all hell broke loose.4/75 within a couple of overs with 1 kid in total control with 8 overs left silly boy tried to finish it in 1 over he got the score to 4/100 with 7 balls left he got bowled...the next 6 balls were amazing dot ball,bowled,run out,run out,runout,run out....
to end the match in a tie amazing all the run outs were at the bowlers end 2 direct hits the other 2 the poor last 2 batsmen fell over trying to run hard for the winning single but hey as they say cricket is a funny game....
6 wickets in 7 balls s h i t thats pretty hard to beat....
any 1 else with a great escape or tie id like to see how this matches up with them:cool:

Re: the great escape

weapons05/06;106514 said:
but hey as they say cricket is a funny game....
6 wickets in 7 balls s h i t thats pretty hard to beat....
any 1 else with a great escape or tie id like to see how this matches up with them:cool:

who says cricket is a funny game? i never heard anyone ever, ever say that?

6 wickets in 7 balls is pretty good actually. my great escape-
i was playing some backyard cricket a while back and i had some mexican food for lunch earlier. I was currently i an unbeaten 15 runs when i start to hear the 'rumble' in the belly. i pass it off as a one off noise and continue getting 10 more runs. then there was the 'warning shot' fart.

i start to worry now as it not more of a 'take your time lad' but instead, 'let's go, now'. i ask for a break but the bowler denies. when i tell him the reason, he laughs and says if i leave i am out.

next ball, i make a nice hit towards the boundry, as i run for two runs, i fart, which was the final waring shot, and instead of stopping, i run straight to the toilet, and make it just in time.

thats my great escape.

Re: the great escape

wicketman;107775 said:
who says cricket is a funny game? i never heard anyone ever, ever say that?

6 wickets in 7 balls is pretty good actually. my great escape-
i was playing some backyard cricket a while back and i had some mexican food for lunch earlier. I was currently i an unbeaten 15 runs when i start to hear the 'rumble' in the belly. i pass it off as a one off noise and continue getting 10 more runs. then there was the 'warning shot' fart.

i start to worry now as it not more of a 'take your time lad' but instead, 'let's go, now'. i ask for a break but the bowler denies. when i tell him the reason, he laughs and says if i leave i am out.

next ball, i make a nice hit towards the boundry, as i run for two runs, i fart, which was the final waring shot, and instead of stopping, i run straight to the toilet, and make it just in time.

thats my great escape.

yer lolololol thats the great escape in itself..... great that u made it to the dunny but were u given out for it?????
you won that battle lololol did u win the cricket battle????

Back