The Lounge 2

I'm still taking it all in.
Seems to me he was mostly attacking women for some warped reason. Thank goodness for the brave public and the senior lady police officer who shot him. He came at her I heard with his hunting knife.
She was a very brave lady. Bystanders were very brave too. All coming together to wipe out evil. God bless Australia! 🤗

The murderers father says his son was sick and not the monster everyone said he was. Then why didnt he have him committed in QLD before he carried out this heinious act. All bar one of the fatalities were women as his sick son hated all women, being unable to find a girlfriend.

Sydney has had another stabbing , a Christian Assyrian priest attacked during his service. Non life threatening injuries. I suspect this is a hate crime.

Sydney has had another stabbing , a Christian Assyrian priest attacked during his service. Non life threatening injuries. I suspect this is a hate crime.
I was correct. This is what the 16 year old captured assailant said in Arabic: "If they didn’t insult my prophet, I wouldn’t have come here. If he didn’t involve himself in my religion, I would not have come here."

Last edited:
The murderers father says his son was sick and not the monster everyone said he was. Then why didnt he have him committed in QLD before he carried out this heinious act. All bar one of the fatalities were women as his sick son hated all women, being unable to find a girlfriend.
I agree, he should've been committed for life. It seems that women knew he was weird, that's probably why he couldn't get a girlfriend. He was an evil monster, no point his dad making lame excuses for him now, he's in hell for eternity.

I was correct. This is what the 16 year old captured assailant said in Arabic: "If they didn’t insult my prophet, I wouldn’t have come here. If he didn’t involve himself in my religion, I would not have come here."
Another evil sod. Saw this on our news too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stabbed priest did provoke the Muslims by insulting their prophet, which is akin to our Lord Jesus. The evil ones are those that radicalized the boy.
If someone takes a knife to a human being then it's evil, unless it's self defence. I'm sure the muslim community insult our lord Jesus, it's turning the other cheek that matters.

Back