The Lounge 2

My youngest daughter once got bitten by a rabbit and it was a bad wound. Big sharp front teeth that stripped the skin off her finger! Ouch!
Do you know the world leader in question Terry,Thomas or Vince. Terry Thomas, ha ha, a mildly funny Brit comedian

Last edited:
They're everywhere. An auntie of mine married a paratrooper called Terry Thomas.
Ok rabbits live near fresh water, so he wasn't big game fishing. Rule out the Carribean!

Yes Portugal was mentioned Terry. 300 metres, that is insane.
from the net Craig:

The tallest wave ever surfed was 115 feet.

That video of Sebastian's wave broke the internet. Only, the wave wasn't attributed to him, it was wrongly attributed as Rodrigo's and touted as Koxa's 'record breaking 115 foot wave. ' To this day, it is still living life on social media. “We did the math back in 2019,” said Sebastian.18 June 2022

I think a 300m tall wave is a tad big.
That's ~ 1000 feet 🤯
But,
Scientists have discovered that a 1,000ft wave swept across the Earth some 73,000 years ago. The event was caused by the sudden collapse of a volcano on the Cape Verde Islands off west Africa, long before there were any coastal cities that might have been flattened by the deluge.

Portugal's giant Atlantic waves
images.jpeg

Last edited:
You said 100 foot. three feet appr to a metre Terry
115 foot wave. ' To this day, it is still living life on social media. “We did the math back in 2019,” said Sebastian.18 June 2022

I think a 300m tall wave is a tad big.
Craig is right, Terry. 115 feet would be 35m. Divide, don't multiply.🤗

“German big wave surfer Sebastian Steudtner has surfed the possibly biggest wave ever measured at 28.57 meters (93.73ft) in Nazaré, Portugal. The height was measured using state-of-the-art drone technology developed by Porsche Engineering and Team Steudtner. Official confirmation of the new record is still pending.”

Last edited:
Back