The Sidearm

I have been using a modified ball thrower for dogs for a couple of years, it did need serious "stiffening" with No. 8 wire to make it work but it does the job, but not as well as a Pro. Jonathon Trott's dad, Ian, coaches in NZ and uses one with great results, but his is partly broken. NOTE - I tried to buy one from the NZ agent, who states that he does not stock them now as too many were getting broken!! bloody kiwis, probably using them in the haka.

I have been using a modified ball thrower for dogs for a couple of years, it did need serious "stiffening" with No. 8 wire to make it work but it does the job, but not as well as a Pro. Jonathon Trott's dad, Ian, coaches in NZ and uses one with great results, but his is partly broken. NOTE - I tried to buy one from the NZ agent, who states that he does not stock them now as too many were getting broken!! bloody kiwis, probably using them in the haka.

I've been using mine for a year now, have a look at my blog for my thoughts on the Sidearm pro...

http://www.mpafirsteleven.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/sidearm-pro.html

Back