Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hussey

• White

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nairbe

It is only day one, but some how we seem to have managed to dig ourselves a hole. The real issue is the failure of the top order again. If ever there was a moment to prove one's self it was now. So what happens now, do we blame the bowlers when they struggle to defend a poor total? I for one feel the Captain has failed to understand when to go. Maybe i am a bit harsh but who should be responsible.

Day two, well well some pitch. 23 batsman come and gone in two days leaves one wondering about the quality of the WACA pitch. I suppose we must be glad it is not the dull lifeless rubbish of Brisbane and Adelaide. Top order failed again, we will be relying on Hussey and the come back kid Johnson to score the runs i suppose. Still expect England to nab the ashs even if we pull this one off, then Ponting needs to retire.

Huge turnaround from the last one and a half tests. Where has this been all along?

Nice to see some input.
Gandalf, it will take a bit more than that to turn it around for johnson, he has had those bursts before for a couple of tests but goes off again just as fast. Let's hope this is the turning point for his career.
The win was great but far from a series, we will see how melbourne and sydney go, both pitched that will show up our lack of a match fit spinner. With some luck smith will find his feet their.

Back