The umpiring - your thoughts on aussie umpires

The umpiring - your thoughts on aussie umpires

Hey guys,

I have posted up this thread because we have been asked to talk about the umpiring in the Ashes and in any other series that the Aussies have played in.

If you post anything in here it has to be all to do with any dodgey umpiring decisions, any good umpiring decisions that you have seen.

It can be any series tests, odi's and t20's if you want to be pedantic. You can also talk about the umpires who we have had. Don't hold back.

If this is successful we will be able to have a board to do with cricket umpiring.

Re: The umpiring - your thoughts on aussie umpires

Our thoughts on the aussie umpires dont really count for much, we never really get to see them in action because they aren't allowed to umpire for us.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;367754 said:
Our thoughts on the aussie umpires dont really count for much, we never really get to see them in action because they aren't allowed to umpire for us.
It can be in any game at all that you have seen them umpire in.

well i wouldnt mind one about umpires, but not just aussie umpires. the only one i knew was peter parker, but hes retired now. the only reason i knew him was because hes a friend of the family.

it has to be one about all international umpires.

as for the actual posting thing i dont have anything to say at this point in time about umpiring.

Back