Trading Thread

Re: Trading Thread

Yeah but who discussed it? When and where? And why? This should've been an open-shut case. The way that you have proposed, teams can get dicked by other teams. It's basically not even a trade week rather a delist players and whoever gets there first can have him/her.

SouthSwans;229140 said:
Yeah but who discussed it? When and where? And why? This should've been an open-shut case. The way that you have proposed, teams can get dicked by other teams. It's basically not even a trade week rather a delist players and whoever gets there first can have him/her.

It was open for discussion in this thread: http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56074

You didn't post your opinion in this thread, nothing much i can do.

Can we just get this competition going? When are we due for a start? 2009?

People are already starting to lose interest.

SouthSwans;229140 said:
If player and team are smart they'll do it and sign them straight away anyway. Also do you have to go to the team that says the want you?

Jaymin;229180 said:
Can we just get this competition going? When are we due for a start? 2009?

People are already starting to lose interest.

Game threads will be up tomorrow @|

Welcome aboard WP

Do you prefer purebat or pure fast bowler?

Frodo;229231 said:
Welcome aboard WP

Do you prefer purebat or pure fast bowler?

Sorry?

I don't think WP has been delisted yet.

Anyway no trades were done so this would mean either all the captains are happy with their teams or the trading rules didn't work. Probably the later and this will be reviewed come next season.

I am surprised that there are not more people wanting to get to magic considering we are clearly the best side in it.

doggiesin08;229181 said:
If player and team are smart they'll do it and sign them straight away anyway. Also do you have to go to the team that says the want you?
But what if you have non posting players??

Wicket Patrol;229293 said:
Bye Scotty. Thanks for the opportunity

Ok, am I at the Kings or what?
I thought you were ours. We delist Will on the proviso that we can pick you up.

Back