Trading.

Re: Trading.

Frodo, I'm sorry but understanding your thread was out of my abilities. Maybe that's why they all say put in a bit more attention when you're opening a thread.

Kshitiz;326251 said:
Frodo, I'm sorry but understanding your thread was out of my abilities. Maybe that's why they all say put in a bit more attention when you're opening a thread.

Before the season started there were a lot of discussions about salary caps and trading players.

How it can be missed confuses me :confused:

Frodo27;326268 said:
Before the season started there were a lot of discussions about salary caps and trading players.

How it can be missed confuses me :confused:

Most of the captains were not in favor of a salary cap. It wouldn't work without the full support of them.

Trading can still happen now if two captains want to.

Jolldo87;326271 said:
Most of the captains were not in favor of a salary cap. It wouldn't work without the full support of them.

Trading can still happen now if two captains want to.

Trading seems kind of pointless if it requires players' approval, because then it pretty much becomes players leaving clubs and being recruited.

***** Trade Number 1 *******

BCFCL trade Frodo to BFFCL to someone, anyone that doesn't whinge about everything!

Tongs;326300 said:
***** Trade Number 1 *******

BCFCL trade Frodo to BFFCL to someone, anyone that doesn't whinge about everything!

Frodo has decided to retire so he is no longer a member of this comp.

Jolldo87;326305 said:
Frodo has decided to retire so he is no longer a member of this comp.

Is that like Matt Hayden "decided" with two hands in the back from the selectors? Was he pushed/asked to leave?

Tongs;326309 said:
Is that like Matt Hayden "decided" with two hands in the back from the selectors? Was he pushed/asked to leave?

No. He left completely of his own accord.

Probably no need to discuss this any further tbh.

Back