Triggered!

Triggered!

When burny is your centre wicket umpire, if its after 3.30, the smell of tea wafts in over the field, and you get hit on the pads, your as good as gone.

how has the umpiring been so far this year and who should we watch out for?

Re: Triggered!

The Nightwatchman 101;289117 said:
When burny is your centre wicket umpire, if its after 3.30, the smell of tea wafts in over the field, and you get hit on the pads, your as good as gone.

how has the umpiring been so far this year and who should we watch out for?

dont get hit on the pads then.

Derrick is the best umpire.

twirl;289136 said:
dont get hit on the pads then.

Derrick is the best umpire.

twirl u got rocks in your head again young man u imbisile.
derek is the best bloke, a terrible umpire. is literally blind and deaf however he is a very good story teller thats for sure.

bernie is terrible i agree and hes a ****a.

in closing, i have no clue who are the best umpires as they are all pretty average and trigger un-mercifully. and twirl, you got rocks in your head.

teamorale491;289183 said:
twirl u got rocks in your head again young man u imbisile.
derek is the best bloke, a terrible umpire. is literally blind and deaf however he is a very good story teller thats for sure.

bernie is terrible i agree and hes a ****a.

in closing, i have no clue who are the best umpires as they are all pretty average and trigger un-mercifully. and twirl, you got rocks in your head.

i think its you who has rocks in your head. The umpire doesnt matter if you use your bat.

teamorale491;289385 said:
clearly u have never plays APS 1st XI cricket twirl because in APS cricket it seems not to matter if you use your bat.

nah mate not much since i made quite a few runs about 6 years ago and ill tell you something sonny jim, the umpiring back then was tougher and the wickets were not like they are now. i had to earn every run.

well clearly u are not in touch with 'modern' aps cricket where the umpires are 6 years older, 5 times deafer, and 10 times keener to get home.

twirl;289490 said:
nah mate not much since i made quite a few runs about 6 years ago and ill tell you something sonny jim, the umpiring back then was tougher and the wickets were not like they are now. i had to earn every run.

hi david harrod

Twirl clearly has no idea what he is talking about,

If you appeal enough times and appeal loud enough, APS umpires will give anything out.

It's unfortunate, but true

TheStraighter1;322676 said:
I have to agree, derek is clearly the best umpire in the APS.

I'd have to agree that Derek is the best bloke and loves to tell a story...he loves his garden aswell....but he does have a bit of trouble hearing the snicks to 1st slip....but a champion all round and would love to see him back next year

Back