Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Geelong Gators v Chittagong Cheetahs @ The Gee Hole

Re: Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Geelong Gators v Chittagong Cheetahs @ The Gee Hol

Absolutely S**thouse peformance first up from yours truly with the ball, 0/22 off 3. Don't worry Cheetahs, we'll bounce back!

Re: Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Geelong Gators v Chittagong Cheetahs @ The Gee Hol

the_socialite;311489 said:
Absolutely S**thouse peformance first up from yours truly with the ball, 0/22 off 3. Don't worry Cheetahs, we'll bounce back!
Could be worse have a look at mine:eek:,still good to get a win first up.

Buddy23#;311522 said:
Could be worse have a look at mine:eek:,still good to get a win first up.

true...i wouldn't care as much if we hadve won

12 off 17 balls, why was I the only one who batted like a schmo?
Grrrr, least we won, good start gators

looks like joel bowled garbage off spin.
that wouldnt have anything to do with him being a seam bowler haha!

That's a disappointing loss to start with but we put up a real fight.

Hougie did extremely well to get us a defendable target. The bowlers were then a little too expensively but it could easily have gone our way.

A good start for the Gators. Well played to them. @|

Jolldo87;311550 said:
That's a disappointing loss to start with but we put up a real fight.

Hougie did extremely well to get us a defendable target. The bowlers were then a little too expensively but it could easily have gone our way.

A good start for the Gators. Well played to them. @|

You made the wrong decision Jolldo.

The Madrid Magic is where the trophies are at!

Dirk Kuyt;311572 said:
You made the wrong decision Jolldo.

The Madrid Magic is where the trophies are at!

Pffft trophies. It's all about taking home a huge pay cheque. :cool:

Great game. The new kids on the block looking impressive.

************. I was bloody rusty with the bat, put in an okay cameo in the end but not too happy with my strike rate since a few more runs might have got us over the line.

Well done Gators.

Bad luck Cheetas, we'll be better for the hit out.

It's hard winning in such a game without one of the teams better batsmen ;)

I'll get a run next match.

Well done Gators.

Just got back from the Gator celebrations, of course I went home via Shitagong (NOTE: new spelling) and happend to see the Cheetahs Skipper Jolldo, thought I'd take a happy, or not so in this case, snap.

Enjoy :D

untitled.jpg

Bah hit and giggle. Real stuff doesn't start yet. Love my bowling average though :p

Ahh where have all the Cheetahs gone? Very quiet.

Hey it's all good beaten by a better side:cool:

Keep your chins up:D

thommy_rissole;311644 said:
Just got back from the Gator celebrations, of course I went home via Shitagong (NOTE: new spelling) and happend to see the Cheetahs Skipper Jolldo, thought I'd take a happy, or not so in this case, snap.

Enjoy :D

untitled.jpg

I lol'd.

fmr_13;311549 said:
looks like joel bowled garbage off spin.
that wouldnt have anything to do with him being a seam bowler haha!

it was just an off day, haha. my offies will show their true brilliance in time.

the_socialite;311708 said:
it was just an off day, haha. my offies will show their true brilliance in time.
Who needs bradman when you have I Bowl Meat Pies.. haha i love it.. great win boys... Ants u neally batted us out of the game.. work harder in the nets mate

Also.. where r tongs and Dirk Now ayyy.... Gone quiet boys... yerr well soo you's should

I Bowl Meat Pies;311711 said:
Who needs bradman when you have I Bowl Meat Pies.. haha i love it.. great win boys... Ants u neally batted us out of the game.. work harder in the nets mate

Also.. where r tongs and Dirk Now ayyy.... Gone quiet boys... yerr well soo you's should

Hey mate. Good start to the season. Looking forward to playing you guys now.

Back