Underrated cricketers from your team

fiery

Underrated cricketers from your team

Well you talk about your stars etc, but who are the underrated ones that seem to slip under the radar?

Xavier have Will Ryan and Grigg and a couple of others.

Caulfield have Lloyd Everitt...

Melbourne have Will Payne...

Re: Underrated cricketers from your team

Will Payne wasn't even selected for Casey in any eleven before the start of the season. They have won 1 out of 24 games so how well is he going? Also he packs his dacks when a semi-quick bowler charges in. And i don't know how Will Ryan is underated that kid played in the state side last year and has massive raps on him.

Chabs Mcgavin would easily by the most underrated player in the APS. Intimidating bowler, who swings it both ways. Sponsered by Musashi this bowler can suprise many batsmen, with his spicy deliveries. Originally from Florida this guy can change the course of a game.

From Geelong College, definitly Tom Beaumont and Tom Summers.
Two quicks who move it nicely bot ways.

Mat yeo from carey, bowled a storm on the weekend apparently. although supposedly very arrogant and cant bat to save himself.

Charles Shaw MGS captain. Never mentioned in best players. 3rd year inthe firsts. Another 100 at the weekend to salvage a victory when the game seemed lost.

Matt parker, not only for carey but most likely the most underated player in the competition, handy bat and very very very consitent leg spinner, or straight spiiner, or no spinner, or slight swing from the back of the hand,

i also agree to Shaw from MGS boy can the red play, he is so good his head is constantly on fire

will ryan cannot be mentioned as he is still eligable to play under 12's and legally a midget

Yer matty p is a great player and bloke. Scotchs Al McMahon would be up there too, not rated by some but is very consistent and can really play, can bat anywhere, killed it in his first aps dig batting at 3.

Yer matty p is a great player and bloke. Scotchs Al McMahon would be up there too, not rated by some but is very consistent and can really play, can bat anywhere, looked great in his first aps dig batting at 3.

chancellor from carey also perhaps underrated, always dominated year level cricket however when reaching first always struggled to perform early but has been hampered by ilness and injury, including his current stress fractures. The kid made a stunning 20 on dunshea in quick time worth nearly a hundred on other grounds due to the slow outfield of dunshea, he skippers the side brilliantly and is ready to fill some big shoes and make an impact on the aps competition.

Good call about parker and chancellor, rumour has it chancellor hit a very well made cameo of around 20 on dunshae facing an abismle wesley attack has been known to choke somewhat in the 1sts however has stepped up with the responsibility of captain, known bit to sook a bit thought. However with stress fractures has really stepped up and shows the heart of this guy parkers medium pacers are very good and the kid bats pretty well aswell and finally matt yeo who bowled absolute heat and got out some spaz who tryed talking crap

pommy basher dont back me up to bring my points down, carey have two playyers chancellor and parker everyone knows that, and apparantly this yeo guy bowls constant medium half volleys and not enough heat to light a match.

pommysmasher;189925 said:
Good call about parker and chancellor, rumour has it chancellor hit a very well made cameo of around 20 on dunshae facing an abismle wesley attack has been known to choke somewhat in the 1sts however has stepped up with the responsibility of captain, known bit to sook a bit thought. However with stress fractures has really stepped up and shows the heart of this guy parkers medium pacers are very good and the kid bats pretty well aswell and finally matt yeo who bowled absolute heat and got out some spaz who tryed talking crap

chancellor made 15, shouldn't be bragging about that, and was bowled by a medium pacer... hardly superstar status

yeah he went out cause he was looking to score something wesley have never heard off, plus his 20 was a quarter of your score, and you cant deny it did look very impressive, your highest score was extras wow how impressive.

pupisgod;189928 said:
yeah he went out cause he was looking to score something wesley have never heard off, plus his 20 was a quarter of your score, and you cant deny it did look very impressive, your highest score was extras wow how impressive.

I concur and im not agreein to bring your comment down but cause i faced him and he has no heat and 5 out of 6 balls were half volleys.

they may have been half volleys but you did only make 88 so imagine constant good length balls um all out for 20 odd??

pupisgod;189963 said:

is this chancellor? coz you area sook just like him.
last time i checked, you dont "look to score something" when you're out...
he only made 15, not 20. and the extras were a major part of both teams, we gave you 31 extras which was your highest score behind gaff...
"he looked impressive", i hope every batter would look impressive but at the end of the day, it only takes one ball to get someone out

Back