• E-Belmon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Barwon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • West Geelong

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: vBookie GCA1 Premiership

you only gave us 50-1. thanks for the vote fo confidence but im a betting man and i was expecting bigger odds
we hav lose our first four games and are chasing over 200 this week after all
lol

blaynodelay;284025 said:
do you even follow geelong cricket???

Obviously he doesn't have a clue. I only just realised by looking at those odd's how open the field actually is. Any of the top 6 there could bolt it in on their day...
Great odd's J.A

just quietly we just smashed city and there 15-1 and we're 40-1...ill back us in now before we play lara this wekk cos our odds may shorten again. i hope

ants14;285524 said:
just quietly we just smashed city and there 15-1 and we're 40-1...ill back us in now before we play lara this wekk cos our odds may shorten again. i hope

sorry ants, the odds are for the flag not winning 2 games in a row.;)

Just Bumping this thread now that we know that the final 6 can't change.
St Joeys, Grovedale, East Belmont, Geelong West, Lara and South Barwon are going to make up the final 6, and I am loving the odds of 15 for South.

does anyone else think that any of the top 6 could realistically win this year.
it really is very open, but i still like joeys, very consistent all year. ground advantages could be crucial come finals.

Re: GCA 1 Premier

Grovedale for me, they are the only side that can clean a side up. No other team can boast a attack that is gonna hurt you.
Big scores in the finals will be show....

Re: GCA 1 Premier

MMM;332345 said:
Grovedale for me, they are the only side that can clean a side up. No other team can boast a attack that is gonna hurt you.
Big scores in the finals will be show....

On their day Joeys, South and East all have attacks that are gunna hurt you. I think the finals race is as wide open as its been in quite a while.

you're an ideas man a4e.
thats why you're a mod
the best side ive played this year was south barwon as they were the only time we were never in a winning position against,
Grovedale we had at 7-90 at tea day 1
East Belmont we tied with
Lara we needed 20 off 10 overs with 4 wickets in hand
Geelong West we had 6-80 at tea day 1
Ok so i lied, we werent in a winning position against Joeys in round 2 but i think we are in this game, i dont see why we cant restrict them.
So anyway thats why im backing south

Back