• E-Belmon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Barwon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • West Geelong

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: vBookie GCA1 Premiership

well after todays results, the final is grovey and west.
i am tipping west, but they will have to make 250 plus

ants14;339600 said:
well after todays results, the final is grovey and west.
i am tipping west, but they will have to make 250 plus

I agree there Antsman. West will need all their gun bats to fire this week to have a good shot at it. I think Grovey will go back to back but. :(

i didnt put a post up but i thought it before the game started, i was gonna write watch out for Sam Loftus when it matters in finals. i think if west bat first they win, tala and loftus both unlikely to fail. but if grovey bat first they also win. now if that aint fence sitting ill go hee!! toss of coin decides winner for me.

Congrats to the Geelong West Rams on there victory. To be honest I thought Grovedale were home when i left last night, but it just goes to show that anything can happen in cricket. Good work Cooky for 2 key wickets of Gary Kelson and Gareth Yelland early in the day.

ants14;341931 said:
Congrats to the Geelong West Rams on there victory. To be honest I thought Grovedale were home when i left last night, but it just goes to show that anything can happen in cricket. Good work Cooky for 2 key wickets of Gary Kelson and Gareth Yelland early in the day.

ants get to south barwon tonight, major party !!!

Back