Victorian Premier Cricket 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Victorian Premier Cricket 09/10

Both Blizzard and Cassal have been signed up by SA. Melbourne have lost both opening bowlers from this season with Adam Dale also gone.

What was the verdict on North Melbourne not allowed to play games at JJ Holland next year?, wasn't there a push to the City of Hume?

North Melb have a few years left on their contract at Arden St they want to fulfill this and then move to the Hume area. Personally I dont see the point from moving to JJ Holland and now back to Arden St. With this being the case you'd think the wicket would have to improve. Im assumming the 3s & 4s are now at JJ. From what I've been told the club did want to relocate to JJ.Holland in South Kengsinton (2mins down the road) but the Melbourne City council wouldnt put the money in to build the facilities required.

Any word on coaches at clubs without a coach? (north melb, footscray, melbourne...)

yes-no-wait-sorry;398859 said:
North Melb have a few years left on their contract at Arden St they want to fulfill this and then move to the Hume area. Personally I dont see the point from moving to JJ Holland and now back to Arden St. With this being the case you'd think the wicket would have to improve. Im assumming the 3s & 4s are now at JJ. From what I've been told the club did want to relocate to JJ.Holland in South Kengsinton (2mins down the road) but the Melbourne City council wouldnt put the money in to build the facilities required.

Any word on coaches at clubs without a coach? (north melb, footscray, melbourne...)

Isn't the clubrooms getting renovated, the can't survive working out of a hole in the brick wall as a bar

Beer gone to WA. St. Kilda have a decent replacement in Sykes, who played underage cricket in NSW as a left arm orthodox spinner.

Cosgrove supposedly looking to play Premier Cricket without a contract in Victoria. If so, there's a finals spot in the beckoning right there.

Gulbis hasn't been given a contract in Tasmania in the first round; is he definitely going?

Fekete to Camberwell, clearance submitted.

With regards to Footscray, what is going to happen to Sandri? Obviously on the outer with the powers that be there, and with O'Sullivan gone...

Barry Dawson;399351 said:
Beer gone to WA. St. Kilda have a decent replacement in Sykes, who played underage cricket in NSW as a left arm orthodox spinner.

Cosgrove supposedly looking to play Premier Cricket without a contract in Victoria. If so, there's a finals spot in the beckoning right there.

Gulbis hasn't been given a contract in Tasmania in the first round; is he definitely going?

Fekete to Camberwell, clearance submitted.

With regards to Footscray, what is going to happen to Sandri? Obviously on the outer with the powers that be there, and with O'Sullivan gone...

Not a massive surprise the beer has gone to WA. More chances there and you would assume that he would go straight ahead of mangan.

Cosgrove would go to the highest bidder. Footscray could be a chance there as they do have some cash in the bank.

Now that the Vics have given alex keath a contract, the last straw for gulbis could be that Mash may retain his contract due to blizzard leaving. Then Gulbis would leave for sure.

Sandri may head back to essendon, with the fact that the new coach from Prarhan is there, you may see an old face back at the dogs who would fit in very nice for the off spinners role.

There is a chance that there could be a few old faces going back to the dogs this season.

Would be surprised if Mash were to be given a contract. He is all but signed on to be Captain-Coach of FD.

Barry Dawson;399353 said:
Would be surprised if Mash were to be given a contract. He is all but signed on to be Captain-Coach of FD.

This could be true but it could all depend on if he is contracted.

dougie05;399352 said:
Now that the Vics have given alex keath a contract, the last straw for gulbis could be that Mash may retain his contract due to blizzard leaving. Then Gulbis would leave for sure.
See, I was under the impression that Gulbis was definitely going to be leaving. Was never going to get a contract at all with Victoria.
dougie05;399352 said:
Sandri may head back to essendon, with the fact that the new coach from Prarhan is there, you may see an old face back at the dogs who would fit in very nice for the off spinners role.
Hmm, you seem to be talking about Jonesy with the mention of the Prahran coach.

But I heard that you'd been sniffing around another former Footscray off-spinning all-rounder; possibly the last half-decent player left at the Kangaroos.

Barry Dawson;399362 said:
See, I was under the impression that Gulbis was definitely going to be leaving. Was never going to get a contract at all with Victoria.

Hmm, you seem to be talking about Jonesy with the mention of the Prahran coach.

But I heard that you'd been sniffing around another former Footscray off-spinning all-rounder; possibly the last half-decent player left at the Kangaroos.

I would not be surprised if they offered him the captaincy role at the roos. Going down the lines of what the magpies did with hil. Only difference is that hill has had better cattle.

stevens60;399363 said:
I thought maybe Brenton McDonald was a chance to come back to the Doghouse?

Could not see that happening unless he is the number one spinner their. He will most likely stay at the tigers who i think, may get cosgrove!

Any word on coaches for the teams without a coach yet? (Melbourne, Fitzroy Doncaster & North Melbourne)

I seen Rogers has gone to Prahran. What club do you see Cleary from S.A going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back