Vtca 2013/14 Player Movements?

Westmeadows didnt wait long:
D Law Capt/coach &
Tarek Jeffery

Tarek a great pick up! With the side they had this season they under archived, but would now be April favourites for Noth Div.

Demand for D Law stocks will have come down, cant see him getting $20k anymore.

Jeffery isnt always looking out for the next $1, played at Footscray for a few seasons and will be a great pick up.

Wow - you blokes are quick lol - our coach has been gone two days and its online :)
Anyway, with TJ moving on (as you are all now aware), Footscray United is in the market for a new coach. If anyone is keen, or knows someone who might be, please feel free to pass on my contact details or message me on here and I'll contact you offline. Cheers.,​

Last weeks local paper announced Bentleigh signed former NZ First-Class player Greg Todd as Captain/Coach.
I'd never heard of him but 64 First-Class matches with 4 centuries and 20 half-centuries would indicate the guy can bat.
Played for Central Districts and Otago in NZ.

Ian Hewett's connections at Richmond CC continue to assist the sharks with the recent signing of Andrew Delmont. Played half dozen first class matches for SA few years back.

Bentleigh's website reports they will continue their tradition of English imports with two more announced.
Tom Sephton, a spin bowler who played for Preston in Subbies in 2009-10 and Minor County fast bowler Chris Williams will be playing for Bentleigh next season.
Add them to new Captain-Coach former NZ First Class player Greg Todd, and it looks like Bentleigh are serious about climbing the ladder next season.

Think Beauy will be having a massive crack with the signing of a couple of first class Hampshire lads....good luck with the VTCA arms race!!! #dontdropthepointscapjustbuyanotherimport

Was wondering any altona north followers out there

Any recruits and when is training etc
Also any chance of the club getting back to the days of ivo Harvard and dave Galeano George shaw
The club was so professional and run So well
?????????

Back