Vtca Season 2016-17

My GF Predictions are;

Senior Div - Spotswood v Greenvale
Nth/West - Aberfeldie v Druids
Nth/West A1 - Westmeadows v Craigeburn
Nth/West B1 - West Newport v Deer Park
Nth A1 - Moonee Valley v Sydenham / Hillside
West A1 - Melton Centrals v Grand United

Have just seen the Grand Final fixtures and I see that in North|West C4, East Keilor are playing Altona North. According to the results on My Cricket from Saturday's Semi Finals, Sunshine beat Altona North, so why aren't Sunshine playing in the Grand Final?

Have just seen the Grand Final fixtures and I see that in North|West C4, East Keilor are playing Altona North. According to the results on My Cricket from Saturday's Semi Finals, Sunshine beat Altona North, so why aren't Sunshine playing in the Grand Final?
This was on Altona north FB Page Sunshine have been disqualified from the One Day Grand Final due to fielding 1 player that had not played enough matches. What a big week for the VTCA.

What do people know of the East Keilor V West Newport bloke red carded 80no. Obviously will have been spiteful.
Could only imagine the disgusting behaviour that he and his team mates would have had to deal with..........west Newport have history in this area.........lets just hope there were no verbal attacks at any ladies from east, some of the filth that our ladies were subjected to a few years ago against west Newport in a final was pathetic ,...........West Newport were only known as the cheats in the wdca ..........sounds like things are still the same.

Last edited:
This was on Altona north FB Page Sunshine have been disqualified from the One Day Grand Final due to fielding 1 player that had not played enough matches. What a big week for the VTCA.
Altona North have gone on and taken advantage of Sunshine's mistake and easily won the grand final. This must be the first time a team beaten in a semi final has won a VTCA premiership.

Invitation
Welcome to our 21st
Saltwater reserve
Point cook
Party starts at 1.00 pm.
21 yes that's right 21.

Got shown this footage yesterday while still celebrating our 21st............... I was not surprised a club with a long history of antisocial behaviour.......... (Newport dig man) the great little family club........... Like their mates down the road (west Newport) CHEATS........both would find this acceptable behaviour and as clubs have done nothing over the years to stamp these actions out of their clubs........... In fact I would bet that members of both clubs would be making lite of the incident and probably even enjoying the publicity..............disgraceful clubs...........
  • Here comes 22 yes that's right 22

Back